View Poll Results: Because of his MAGA slogan, does Trump hate america?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    25 33.33%
  • No

    44 58.67%
  • Nit sure

    6 8.00%
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 201

Thread: Does Trump Hate America?

  1. #161
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Seen
    08-14-19 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    125

    Re: Does Trump Hate America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Since the beginning, Trump's slogan has been 'Make American Great Again.' That is basically saying that Trump-- at some point--didn't believe that America was great. That it had lost its greatness. That it was lost and failing. That it basically sucked ass. Because of this, I cannot help but believe that Trump hates America. That is the only logical conclusion in my view. What do you say?

    It's call a slogan!!!! Hope and change. Did Obama say there was no hope in the US, did he want it fundamentally changed? Political slogans are what they are, three to four word sound bites to get attention, whether it is positive or negative can only be defined in your mind.

  2. #162
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    08-15-19 @ 07:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,485

    Re: Does Trump Hate America?

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    According to Trump and his loyal base of morons, he must hate America. He said it wasn't great. That means he hates America, according to his pathetically warped logic.

    But of course, he's white, so he's forgiven.


    Why are you libruls only triggered if Trump uses the slogan "Make America Great Again"?
    Democrats were for the border wall before they were against it!

  3. #163
    Educator LouC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Near Boise, ID
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: Does Trump Hate America?

    Does Trump hate America?

    Voted "Nit sure".

    I guess as long as America keeps allowing him to squeeze every penny he can out of every move he makes, legal or illegal, without having to pay taxes and without any penalties or repurcussionsI imagine he would have every reason to always love America.

    But again, I don't see Donald Trump being capable of truly loving anything but Donald Trump.

    So i voted "Nit Sure".
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. ~ Isaac Asimov

  4. #164
    Tavern Bartender
    Hot n' Sweaty Beaver! Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,994
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Does Trump Hate America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    I don't know how I feel. I don't know if he hates America, but you have to look at it this way - does he mean "America the country" or "America the people?" A country (kind of like a forum) is only as good as its people. I don't think he hates this country, but I think he hates a large majority of the people who make it up. I also think he's not a fan of the rules and regulations governing said country. I think he loves the idea of 1950s America. where white men ruled the roost, and women stayed home, and black folks "knew their place."
    I think you know what I was doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtEx. View Post
    Canada, it's way better than America, it's what happens when people don't vote against their own interests to stick it to the minorities and liberals.

  5. #165
    Tavern Bartender
    Hot n' Sweaty Beaver! Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,994
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Does Trump Hate America?

    Quote Originally Posted by ObamacareFail View Post


    Why are you libruls only triggered if Trump uses the slogan "Make America Great Again"?
    Reagan said it too!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtEx. View Post
    Canada, it's way better than America, it's what happens when people don't vote against their own interests to stick it to the minorities and liberals.

  6. #166
    Tavern Bartender
    Hot n' Sweaty Beaver! Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,994
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Does Trump Hate America?

    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    It's not the same unless you consider Reagan, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton and others haters of America also. Untill that time comes your singling out Trump while ignoring the others is just partisan hackery.
    Answer the question:

    Tell me... do you think the NFL kneelers and the 4 congresswomen hate America?

    Don't make me feel like a pretzel... I'm twisted enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtEx. View Post
    Canada, it's way better than America, it's what happens when people don't vote against their own interests to stick it to the minorities and liberals.

  7. #167
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,582

    Re: Does Trump Hate America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Like who? The NFL kneelers? The 4 Congresswomen?
    The people painting over George Washington, the people saying the moon landing was racist, pretty much the entirety of the left wing who can't stand out electoral system, our economic system, our legal system, our history, our flag, our military, our infrastructure, our diet, our suburbs, our rural areas, half of the voters, white skin, dark skin with the wrong politics, rich people, poor people with the wrong politics, tax payers.... and so on.
    A young man who wishes to remain a sound atheist cannot be too careful of his reading. ― C.S. Lewis

  8. #168
    Tavern Bartender
    Hot n' Sweaty Beaver! Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,994
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Does Trump Hate America?

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    The people painting over George Washington, the people saying the moon landing was racist, pretty much the entirety of the left wing who can't stand out electoral system, our economic system, our legal system, our history, our flag, our military, our infrastructure, our diet, our suburbs, our rural areas, half of the voters, white skin, dark skin with the wrong politics, rich people, poor people with the wrong politics, tax payers.... and so on.

    Right. It's only okay when the right critique the US but not the left. Good to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtEx. View Post
    Canada, it's way better than America, it's what happens when people don't vote against their own interests to stick it to the minorities and liberals.

  9. #169
    Temp Suspended
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    08-15-19 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    28,507

    Re: Does Trump Hate America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I say your logic function is fatally flawed.

    "MAGA" does not mean "America sucks ass".

    Moving on...
    LOL! You'd do well to refrain from trying to reference logic.

  10. #170
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:07 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    11,154

    Re: Does Trump Hate America?

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    Since the beginning, Trump's slogan has been 'Make American Great Again.' That is basically saying that Trump-- at some point--didn't believe that America was great. That it had lost its greatness. That it was lost and failing. That it basically sucked ass. Because of this, I cannot help but believe that Trump hates America. That is the only logical conclusion in my view. What do you say?
    SIAP. My answer to the poll is NO.

    Trump thinks the way of BO makes America bad and you, among others, think the way of Trump is making America bad. Either way, lots of people are cringingly agreeing that both presidents have been quite influential on the US. Both presidents think what they did or are doing is making America great....but Trump thought of the slogan, first. It would be as blasphemous for Trump to say Hope and change as it would be for BO to say MAGA. Both wanted change and both wanted to make America great.

    IMO, both presidents have been too influential.

    As members of America, don't you want to take a sea-sickness pill as the politics of the nation slide from one extreme to the other?
    Last edited by cabse5; 07-21-19 at 01:38 PM.
    "Elitism is not just for the rich and powerful. Elitism is everywhere. The cry of the 'Nouveau-elite' is: You can't be racist but I can be racist. You can't be sexist but I can be sexist. You can't be fascist but I can act like a fascist and fascism only happens on the right." 01/09/19

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •