View Poll Results: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    32 25.81%
  • No, never

    68 54.84%
  • Other

    24 19.35%
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 467

Thread: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

  1. #61
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

    Quote Originally Posted by LouC View Post
    No. I know why, as I already mentioned. Why is that there were more ignorant voters in just the right places in the 2016 Election to swing the Electoral College in favor of the most ill mannered, uninformed, misogynistic, bigoted, uninitiated, unimaginative, incurious president to come down the American pike ever.

    He was able to sell that ignorant vote base a phony bill of goods of a size heretofore unseen.

    Pretty simple stuff to those of us with a clue, like me, and everyone else who did not vote for Trump.

    Thanks for allowing me to expand on that topic!
    Seriously? You accuse Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania of having ignorant voters? And you expect these ignorant voters to vote your way next time after calling them ignorant? Is that how you win elections, by berating the voters?

  2. #62
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I have slightly more faith in this country than you have I think. Trump might not be brilliant, he might not be smart, but this woman is rivaling Maxine Waters for the uber-dullard in Congress.
    I would have to rate AOC higher than Maxine. Waters is just a plain crazed lunatic. I totally disagree with AOC's policy ideas but Maxine needs a rubber room with regular visits from someone to read her kindergarten level books.

  3. #63
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Felis Leo View Post
    Ever? If reality ever struck her hard and she realized the total error of her ways and changed her political views to conservatism? Certainly.

    But if she retained her present political views? She would have to be facing against someone so utterly horrible, that I would feel compelled to vote for her to avoid the destruction of our nation.
    But even in that case you could write in someone as I did in 2016. AOC would be the total destruction of our nation.

  4. #64
    Advisor Rickeroo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    517

    Re: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

    I'll have a very hard time voting for nonwhite, non-male democrats. Campaigning, the democrats put a lot of weight on sexual and racial identity. As if Hispanics want different things than whites, as if women want different things than men.

    If this is true - if Hispanics want different things than white people according to democrats, why would I vote for a Hispanic candidate if I'm not Hispanic?

  5. #65
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

    Quote Originally Posted by yankintx View Post
    If the choice is AOC or Rump, then I would cast a vote for the lady.
    But the election wasn't against Trump. I clearly said there was no particular opposition. This question was not about 2020 and the poll didn't list a choice of either AOC or Trump. However, if the election actually were a choice of AOC or Trump don't be surprised if Trump won.

  6. #66
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nap View Post
    I was just thinking about how she is essentially bizarro world Trump.

    I almost wish she was able to run in 2020 because Trump vs She Guevara Presidential Debates would be truly entertaining, at least until you realize that 1 of them will be spending the next 4 years in the White House.
    Sounds a lot like 2016 to me. While I would rather have Hillary's policies than AOC I had a choice of Trump, who I didn't want, or crooked Hillary and it forced me to write in someone else.

  7. #67
    Guru AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    3,176

    Re: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

    Quote Originally Posted by lwf View Post
    I believe it's called 'the bandwagon effect.' Americans love their controversial TV stars. An unqualified familiar face stirring up emotions and excitement will beat out a qualified unfamiliar face droning on about policy and governance every time. This is a good reason to be afraid of AOC. By the time she's able to run, I suspect she will be a very familiar face, and she's already capitalizing on stirring up the emotions of the left. There's no one on the right that can even hold a candle to her in that regard except Donald Trump. I think she will be to the right what Donald Trump has been to the left. Hopefully, when she does become president her policies will actually benefit the country instead of continuing to balloon the national debt and shoveling tax dollars directly into the pockets of the wealthy.
    Also, in what world is Trump not qualified to be President but AOC is? Please support your argument in lieu of the fact that Trump has more executive experience than virtually anyone before him.

  8. #68
    Advisor LouC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Near Boise, ID
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    424

    Re: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Thats the dumbest reason imaginable to vote for someone and you did it on the very first reply.
    If it is the goal I wanted to achieve and it happens then how was it a dumb reason?

    It was part and parcel of the "brilliant" campaign that Donald Trump waged against his foe in the 2016 Election.

    Remember how severely Donald Trump made a case that Hillary should be demonized and essentially hated?

    "LOCK HER UP"

    "CROOKED HILLARY"

    "CORRUPT HILLARY"

    If you really want to make more people go to the polls on election day, put someone on the ballot a lot of people hate.

    That’s because we are far more likely to turn out because we can’t stand someone than because we think one candidate is a really swell person.

    That’s one of the conclusions of an ambitious study of voter attitudes spanning a 24-year period led by Jon A. Krosnick, professor of psychology and political science at Ohio State University.

    The Psychology of Voting - ABC News
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. ~ Isaac Asimov

  9. #69
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Shes smarter that the sleep in and watch tv asshole we have in office today. So, Im not sure what your bitch would be if we said yes.
    Really? That's now your current complaint about Trump? He's a dumb, sleep in, and watch TV asshole? That's now become the best you have against him? What happened to Russian collusion? What happened to Mueller?

  10. #70
    Sage
    Moderate Right's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Kentucky
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,975

    Re: Would You Ever Vote AOC For President?

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    No, she is too much like Lenin or Stalin to vote for. Just like Brennan.
    Yes. The left just don't seem to realize what would happen if they get what they wished for ............................ and severely regret it.

Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •