View Poll Results: Should transwomen be legally trreated as women?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    77 47.53%
  • No

    63 38.89%
  • Maybe

    11 6.79%
  • Don't know

    11 6.79%
Page 52 of 141 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 1409

Thread: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?[W:165,1392]

  1. #511
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,462

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    That makes no sense. It is factual they cut up the gential area of the male to make something that looks like a vagina. Mutilating someone's healthy genitals to look like a vagina is an extreme case of genital mutilation and absolutely barbaric behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    Indeed.

    It is not much different than a practice which occurs in some backward African societies, which, when discussed in any civilized setting, is harshly condemned for the brutal savagery that it is.
    Ah there it is. The egocentricity that says that those not in agreements with you must be barbaric. So are you going to be true to this calling and assert that all body mutilation is barbaric, from ear piercings, to naval piercings, to gagging, to tattoos, and on down the list? Or is it only those body mutilations that you don't agree with?
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

  2. #512
    Mildly Hostile
    505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    07-16-17 @ 02:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,361

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    An artificial vagina is as equivalent to a real vagina as an artificial heart or hand or whatever is to the real thing.
    No, it isn't.

    Does the real thing need to have foreign objects inserted into it daily to keep it from trying to heal itself and close back up?

    Disclaimer: If you are offended by the above post, and you aren't a SJW or truther, grow a pair.

  3. #513
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    169,647

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    Ah there it is. The egocentricity that says that those not in agreements with you must be barbaric. So are you going to be true to this calling and assert that all body mutilation is barbaric, from ear piercings, to naval piercings, to gagging, to tattoos, and on down the list? Or is it only those body mutilations that you don't agree with?

    do you think such a person should be allowed to compete as a woman in the olympic games, or HS sports or NCAA sports?
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  4. #514
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,462

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    And since nobody in this thread has access to the needed people and equipment to conduct such testing, perhaps it's best to just drop it, eh?
    I'm not the one claiming that a transsexual has no genetic anomalies and thus it's a mental disorder without the evidence to back it up. So who are the ones that need to drop it?
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

  5. #515
    Mildly Hostile
    505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    07-16-17 @ 02:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,361

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    I'm not the one claiming that a transsexual has no genetic anomalies and thus it's a mental disorder without the evidence to back it up. So who are the ones that need to drop it?
    That is just you building a strawman. It remains a fact that the vast majority of the population doesn't have these anomalies you keep harping on, and until you prove that trans people have said anomalies at a higher rate than normal people, you have nothing. Since you can not prove it, it is YOU that should drop it.
    Disclaimer: If you are offended by the above post, and you aren't a SJW or truther, grow a pair.

  6. #516
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,462

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    do you think such a person should be allowed to compete as a woman in the olympic games, or HS sports or NCAA sports?
    Quite honestly, I think that they need to do away with the gender division within sports altogether. There are males out there who could not compete on the same level as those in say the NBA. But they could compete on the same level as the WNBA. Just like you don't put a featherweight contender up against a heavyweight contender. Now would certain categories within a given sport be dominated by men or by women? Yes. Nature of the beast. But gender doesn't have to play a role when skill and ability should be the determinant factors.
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

  7. #517
    Maquis Admiral
    maquiscat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,462

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    That is just you building a strawman. It remains a fact that the vast majority of the population doesn't have these anomalies you keep harping on, and until you prove that trans people have said anomalies at a higher rate than normal people, you have nothing. Since you can not prove it, it is YOU that should drop it.
    The vast majority of the population aren't transsexual either, so please take your strawman elsewhere. A vast majority of the population aren't left handed either.

    At one point we would have said that miscarriages were relatively rare events. Now medical science has the evidence that women miscarry frequently, with the majority of them occurring early on, before the woman realizes she's pregnant. Autism is now considered to be way more frequent than previously thought, and on a wide scale. And how did we come to these discoveries? Because someone out there didn't accept that just because we've believed something was true for centuries, it doesn't mean it was. So they started looking at things no one bothered to look at before.
    Bi, Poly, Switch. I'm not indecisive, I'm greedy!

  8. #518
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    169,647

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    Quite honestly, I think that they need to do away with the gender division within sports altogether. There are males out there who could not compete on the same level as those in say the NBA. But they could compete on the same level as the WNBA. Just like you don't put a featherweight contender up against a heavyweight contender. Now would certain categories within a given sport be dominated by men or by women? Yes. Nature of the beast. But gender doesn't have to play a role when skill and ability should be the determinant factors.
    if you do that you won't have any

    women's pro basketball

    any women's pro tennis

    any women's pro golf

    a top HS male player will beat Serena Williams in tennis-and beat her badly

    a decent HS men's basketball team will obliterate a women's pro team;

    the speed is way too much

    the HS I attended went 1-2 in the state tennis individual tournament. The kid who won is a top D-I recruit but he's nothing like the kids turning pro in HS like Sampras and Arias or Agassi did and he still hits serves at 130 MPH.

    I knew the guy who played #1 for Notre Dame a couple years ago. He got to the semis of our city championship, He is no where near a pro tour player but he'd crush any pro lady
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlzP View Post
    Why would you not want to register your weapon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrity View Post
    , as long as you can own one or fewer guns, your right to bear a firearm is not being infringed upon.

  9. #519
    Mildly Hostile
    505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Last Seen
    07-16-17 @ 02:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,361

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    The vast majority of the population aren't transsexual either, so please take your strawman elsewhere. A vast majority of the population aren't left handed either.

    At one point we would have said that miscarriages were relatively rare events. Now medical science has the evidence that women miscarry frequently, with the majority of them occurring early on, before the woman realizes she's pregnant. Autism is now considered to be way more frequent than previously thought, and on a wide scale. And how did we come to these discoveries? Because someone out there didn't accept that just because we've believed something was true for centuries, it doesn't mean it was. So they started looking at things no one bothered to look at before.
    Disclaimer: If you are offended by the above post, and you aren't a SJW or truther, grow a pair.

  10. #520
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by maquiscat View Post
    Ah there it is. The egocentricity that says that those not in agreements with you must be barbaric. So are you going to be true to this calling and assert that all body mutilation is barbaric, from ear piercings, to naval piercings, to gagging, to tattoos, and on down the list? Or is it only those body mutilations that you don't agree with?
    Really?

    You're going to suggest that a simple piercing or tattoo is the equivalent of a major mutilation of one's genital to the point of destroying their natural function in favor of a superficial imitation of the opposite sex?

    Seriously?
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •