View Poll Results: Should transwomen be legally trreated as women?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    77 47.53%
  • No

    63 38.89%
  • Maybe

    11 6.79%
  • Don't know

    11 6.79%
Page 5 of 141 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1409

Thread: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?[W:165,1392]

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Last Seen
    08-18-15 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,974

    Re: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    The fact that taking hormones and getting surgery does not change your sex. You are aware that transwomen and women are not same, right?
    So what do you think defines a person's sex?

  2. #42
    Guru
    brothern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,095
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Genetic diseases are not like transgenderism. Nice try though.
    LOL ... both of those people are transgender people.
    Help fight Zika, TB, HIV/AIDs and water pollution by donating your CPU's excess processing time to scientific research.
    A self-serving billionaire engaging in historically massive personal corruption #NotMyPresident

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,463

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernDemocrat View Post
    Why do you care? What difference does it possibly make in your life or your family's life for a transgendered person to be legally treated as the sex they transitioned to?
    Because it gives off the impression they are women when they are not. Being factually correct is important in these kind of matters.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,463

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by brothern View Post
    LOL ... both of those people are transgender people.
    An XX man or an XY women are not trangenders. XX men and XY women are people that suffer from a genetic disease. Your improper classification was ignored for a reason.

  5. #45
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Immoral to you. Don't care. Everyone has a right to live their life how they choose to live it so long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else's Rights. And Transgenderism certainly does not do that.
    Forcing other people to bear the expense of their immoral behavior is interfering with the rights of others.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  6. #46
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,550

    Re: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?

    No, they are not biological women and never will be. I can understand some kind of third status, but recognizing them and legally treating them as biological women shouldn't happen because they aren't. Many things that apply to real women like reproductive health, motherhood, military draft requirements and other such things don't merit special status for a transwoman.

    Also, I don't think the government should be under any compulsion to give into their own desired gender status.

    I'm okay with them designating themselves as female on licenses, government forms and whatnot (same for transmen), but other issues like pregnancy health insurance coverage, draft issues and other such things need to be different.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  7. #47
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,220
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Blaylock View Post
    All the madness and lies notwithstanding, it's a matter of simple mammalian biology.

    One who has XY chromosomes and was born with “boy parts” is male.

    One who has XX chromosomes and was born with “girl parts” is female.

    “Transgenderism” is nothing more than insanity backed up by Political Correctness.
    XY and XX is simplified genome for those that are not experts in genetics. IE: what determines whether someone is born male or female is far more complex. It is that complexity which can actually allow for a person to feel as a transgender does. In other words Instead of XY its more like XYXYXXY. (still simplified but still more accurate than the simple XY). So even if one part of the development can make the body male the other part of the development can make the mental part female. And visa versa. This is not a mental problem and certainly not a moral problem. It is simply a difference in genetics. Just like genetics can determine someone's eye color or skin color. Genetics can also affect a body and how a person feels.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  8. #48
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    56,222

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Immoral to you. Don't care. Everyone has a right to live their life how they choose to live it so long as it doesn't interfere with anyone else's Rights. And Transgenderism certainly does not do that.
    Sure. Explain to me how, however, that therefore in order to fully enjoy living my dream I have the right to your stuff is a defensible position?

    As for the government paying for it...well...I say that they should pay for it, you say the opposite. Guess we cancel each other out and as such should let a neutral 3rd party decide huh? Only neutral 3rd party that can do that is the government.
    Feel free to point out "paying for anyone's sex change operation" among the few and defined powers of Congress
    “In America we have a two-party system,” a Republican congressional staffer told a visiting group of Russian legislators. “There is the stupid party. And there is the evil party. I am proud to be a member of the stupid party. Periodically, the two parties get together and do something that is both stupid and evil. This is called: bipartisanship."

  9. #49
    Sage
    DA60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,193

    Re: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?

    I don't know...whichever they want.
    'What kind of sick and twisted toy factory is this?'
    'We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile, and nothing can grow there. Too much, the best of us is washed away.'
    "Better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool."

  10. #50
    Guru
    brothern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,095
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    An XX man or an XY women are not trangenders. XX men and XY women are people that suffer from a genetic disease. Your improper classification was ignored for a reason.
    Ha. This is funny. You actually don't believe me.

    Buck Angel is a transman. He was born a she. His DNA would show that he's an XX woman. Look at Buck Angel's lower left pectoral. You can see the scar where he had his top surgery done (a mastectomy). He's quite renowned in the trans-community, because he's a adult films producer.

    Should transwomen be legally treated as women?[W:165,1392]-hdj9smi-jpg

    Brae Carnes is a transwoman. She was born a he. Her DNA would show that she's an XY man. Her transition video is here.

    Should transwomen be legally treated as women?[W:165,1392]-5310211-jpg
    Help fight Zika, TB, HIV/AIDs and water pollution by donating your CPU's excess processing time to scientific research.
    A self-serving billionaire engaging in historically massive personal corruption #NotMyPresident

Page 5 of 141 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •