View Poll Results: Should transwomen be legally trreated as women?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    77 47.53%
  • No

    63 38.89%
  • Maybe

    11 6.79%
  • Don't know

    11 6.79%
Page 14 of 141 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 1409

Thread: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?[W:165,1392]

  1. #131
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,785

    Re: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    No brainier, absolutely.

    The same goes for transmen; they should be treated as men.
    No. Then they can qualify for the Olympics as women and that is not right nor fair... They get in a fight iwth a real woman and kill her.

  2. #132
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,785

    Re: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    Henrin, you never cease to amaze me with your bigotry.
    It is shocking and a little bit sad when one is called a bigot for correctly calling a man a man...

  3. #133
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,785

    Re: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    I rest my case.
    That you think that your PC opinion beats bilogical fact? That is idiotic.

  4. #134
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,785

    Re: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by MildSteel View Post
    You say that based on what?
    The fact that they have a dick and balls... do you have any balls left or has the PC machine stashed them away for you?

  5. #135
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The South Pacific
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,785

    Re: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dovkan View Post
    I always wonder why people stereotype most conservatives/republicans for having similar views and being bigots, they don't appear to be wrong.
    Your bigotry against conservatives is noted.

  6. #136
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    03-22-17 @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrepresented View Post
    Intersex gives us an excellent example of how gender isn't a binary issue, and is much more complex than two chromosomes. If we can accept that there are gradients within gender and sex, accepting transgender becomes the next obvious mental step.
    Intersex is a rare aberration. It has nothing to do with the remaining more than 99% of humanity who, as a matter of objective, concrete fact, are either fully-male, or fully-female, and not anything in between.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  7. #137
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    03-22-17 @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrepresented View Post
    Intersex gives us an excellent example of how gender isn't a binary issue, and is much more complex than two chromosomes. If we can accept that there are gradients within gender and sex, accepting transgender becomes the next obvious mental step.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    No, it's just another nonsense example like XX women.
    No, Intersex is a real phenomenon, but it doesn't mean what Unrepresented claims that it mean.

    There are a number of very rare genetic and hormonal conditions that truly do result in a person who is not fully-male nor fully-female. But they have nothing to do with transgenderism.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  8. #138
    Electrician
    Bob Blaylock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North 38°28′ West 121°26′
    Last Seen
    03-22-17 @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,745

    Re: Should transwomen be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unrepresented View Post
    No two people are the same. You're artificially separating things into classifications that are arbitrary.
    There's nothing artificial nor arbitrary about the distinction between male and female. Each has essential biological traits that distinguish it from the other, and it takes both to reproduce.
    The five great lies of the Left Wrong:
    We can be Godless and free. • “Social justice” through forced redistribution of wealth. • Silencing religious opinions counts as “diversity”. • Freedom without moral and personal responsibility. • Civilization can survive the intentional undermining of the family.

  9. #139
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,583

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    Ah yes. Whereas Liberals, of course, are not trying to codify anything into law whatsoever.


    You have to decide, for legal purposes, one way or the other. Attempting to blame that fact on one side or the other in order to wax poetic with rhetoric maybe sounds good in your head, but reads poorly to anyone willing to apply logic.
    Well you have one side saying that if recognizing a transgendered person as the sex they transitioned to does not impact the rights of others, which it doesn't, then we should. The reason for this is that while it doesn't impact anyone else's lives, it does impact the transgendered person's life. For example, they would be able to marry in all states. They could adopt and form families. It makes a huge difference in their lives.

    In contrast we have another side saying that this really bothers them, so while it doesn't make one bit of difference to their lives at all, since it really bothers them they want their beliefs codified into law. And that folks is authoritarianism in action.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  10. #140
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    15,583

    Re: Should perverted men who “identify” as women be legally treated as women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    And social liberals are any different? I believe that you and I are currently discussing something else which puts us at odds. I'm arguing for more freedom for business owners, you're arguing to punish business owners that don't serve SSM.

    Funny that.....
    Yes I am in favor of someone being able to purchase a product in a public business without being denied due to their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. You are denying the fact that businesses agree to operate under a state and communities laws and regulations when they open for business in that state or community and to further your argument you invent rights out of thin air for that business - rights that don't exist for a business in any free society on earth.

    However that is not comparable to this. If you can't purchase a product sold in a business simply due to your race or sexual orientation, then that impacts your life. Granting transgendered legal recognition of the sex they transitioned to, impacts no one's life but that individual and their family.
    Last edited by SouthernDemocrat; 04-09-15 at 07:42 AM.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •