Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Well...looks like Im headed to prison....

  1. #41
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    58,440

    Re: Well...looks like Im headed to prison....

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I was called yesterday and informed by an 'officer' of the IRS that my social security number has been revoked and that my Social Security Card was found at a property with drugs and blood. Apparently, if I pay a certain fine to the IRS I can get my SSN re-validated and for whatever reason, they wont call the US Marshalls office and I wont be arrested.

    I told him I had nothing to do with the drugs, but could probably explain the blood but really didnt want to go to prison but wasnt sure how paying a fine would make the evidence go away...to which he transferred me to another person that was this time from the marshalls office (and both apparently are recent immigrants from India or Pakistan from their accents) who proceeded to tell me that if I didnt let him transfer me back to the IRS officer and pay my fine that he would submit the warrant for my arrest. I told him that was bull****...that they couldnt pin the drugs on me and there was no way they would ever find the bodies...ooops...Ive said too much....to which he asked me if I though this was some kind of a joke?

    Anyway...I had another 10 minutes or so to kill before the next appointment so I stung him out as long as possible....

    Fraud season is in full effect. Watch out for those fraudulent emails and phishing attempts and for heavens sake...dont let the fake IRS agents send you to prison!
    Them and the "Windows Support Team" I try to keep them on line for as long as possible. Personal best is 45 minutes. Some of that call was me correcting his faulty pronunciation of common English cuss words once he figured out I was ****ing with him.

    Check out 'kitboga' on YouTube. Not me, but I wish.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  2. #42
    Professor
    ModerationNow!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    01-19-20 @ 03:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,309

    Re: Well...looks like Im headed to prison....

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I was called yesterday and informed by an 'officer' of the IRS that my social security number has been revoked and that my Social Security Card was found at a property with drugs and blood. Apparently, if I pay a certain fine to the IRS I can get my SSN re-validated and for whatever reason, they wont call the US Marshalls office and I wont be arrested.

    I told him I had nothing to do with the drugs, but could probably explain the blood but really didnt want to go to prison but wasnt sure how paying a fine would make the evidence go away...to which he transferred me to another person that was this time from the marshalls office (and both apparently are recent immigrants from India or Pakistan from their accents) who proceeded to tell me that if I didnt let him transfer me back to the IRS officer and pay my fine that he would submit the warrant for my arrest. I told him that was bull****...that they couldnt pin the drugs on me and there was no way they would ever find the bodies...ooops...Ive said too much....to which he asked me if I though this was some kind of a joke?

    Anyway...I had another 10 minutes or so to kill before the next appointment so I stung him out as long as possible....

    Fraud season is in full effect. Watch out for those fraudulent emails and phishing attempts and for heavens sake...dont let the fake IRS agents send you to prison!
    I just got one of these calls the other day, but it was "allegedly" regarding a "problem" with my social security number. It started out with a robo-voice description, then they wanted me to click on a button to be redirected to whoever was going to fix my problem. The 2nd option was to call back later, to the exact same number that called me. I hung up. I get these periodically.
    >>> It's been reported that the democrats and the mainstream media are suing Iran for exclusive rights to the phrase, "Death To America"! <<<

  3. #43
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    67,919

    Re: Well...looks like Im headed to prison....

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    If you respond to the next email, the one informing you of the late demise of your Nigerian uncle, you'll get your hundred million, pay your fine, and all is good.
    Dang...THATS where I messed up...I deleted it!!!

  4. #44
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,315

    Re: Well...looks like Im headed to prison....

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I was called yesterday and informed by an 'officer' of the IRS that my social security number has been revoked and that my Social Security Card was found at a property with drugs and blood. Apparently, if I pay a certain fine to the IRS I can get my SSN re-validated and for whatever reason, they wont call the US Marshalls office and I wont be arrested.

    I told him I had nothing to do with the drugs, but could probably explain the blood but really didnt want to go to prison but wasnt sure how paying a fine would make the evidence go away...to which he transferred me to another person that was this time from the marshalls office (and both apparently are recent immigrants from India or Pakistan from their accents) who proceeded to tell me that if I didnt let him transfer me back to the IRS officer and pay my fine that he would submit the warrant for my arrest. I told him that was bull****...that they couldnt pin the drugs on me and there was no way they would ever find the bodies...ooops...Ive said too much....to which he asked me if I though this was some kind of a joke?

    Anyway...I had another 10 minutes or so to kill before the next appointment so I stung him out as long as possible....

    Fraud season is in full effect. Watch out for those fraudulent emails and phishing attempts and for heavens sake...dont let the fake IRS agents send you to prison!
    I got the same call. I pinned it on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Freedom is overrated.

  5. #45
    Educator TheDoctorWasIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    In the center of it all.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    705

    Re: Well...looks like Im headed to prison....

    I get 3-4 of these calls every day.
    Don't believe something just because you want to.

  6. #46
    Sage

    RAMOSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    39,785

    Re: Well...looks like Im headed to prison....

    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    I usually get calls from someone claiming they are calling about the insurance i have on my car or warranty on my car. I usually ask them “what car do you think i own?”
    I always found that amusing when I had a 18 year old car with over 275K on it.
    No one needs a war more than a politician who is being impeached

  7. #47
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,315

    Re: Well...looks like Im headed to prison....

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    Them and the "Windows Support Team" I try to keep them on line for as long as possible. Personal best is 45 minutes. Some of that call was me correcting his faulty pronunciation of common English cuss words once he figured out I was ****ing with him.

    Check out 'kitboga' on YouTube. Not me, but I wish.
    I got a call from the "IRS" once and they told me if I didn't immediately call another number, that the "cops will be called" and I would be "thrown in jail".

    Yes, those exact words. Pretty funny because yeah, that's how the office of chief counsel at the IRS talks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Freedom is overrated.

  8. #48
    Educator TheDoctorWasIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    In the center of it all.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    705

    Re: Well...looks like Im headed to prison....

    Quote Originally Posted by bomberfox View Post
    I usually get calls from someone claiming they are calling about the insurance i have on my car or warranty on my car. I usually ask them “what car do you think i own?”
    I don't own a car, I never have, and I don't even know how to drive.

    And yet, I get calls about refinancing my vehicle on a daily basis.
    Don't believe something just because you want to.

  9. #49
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    55,700

    Re: Well...looks like Im headed to prison....

    i once got a fake Microsoft virus specialist / identity thief to break character. he said "**** you, you bastard son of a bleeding mother****." that's a fairly good insult, IMO.

  10. #50
    Professor
    ModerationNow!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    01-19-20 @ 03:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,309

    Re: Well...looks like Im headed to prison....

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    If you respond to the next email, the one informing you of the late demise of your Nigerian uncle, you'll get your hundred million, pay your fine, and all is good.
    Dude, that's how I found out that I'm actually a black guy! I was just about to join Ancestry.com, but then I received this phone call that enlightened me to the apparent reality of my African heritage! They said that my Tanzanian and Kenyan blood relatives were of royal descent. Then they explained how their multi-million dollar fortune was being "held up" due to red tape of some sort, and that I could help them re-aquire their fortune by paying a $10,000 bribe to a govt official, plus a $25 administrative fee, and they'd give me 30% of their $147,000,000 fortune! Of course I immediately wired the money! That was 8 months ago, and I've still received - 0- money and - 0- return phone calls. Plus, the original phone numbers I was given, are all disconnected now.

    But damn, I saved $35 by not having to join Ancestry.com to discover that I'm actually a black man of royal descent, but with really light skin! Also, I'm sure the promised $45,000,000 will get here soon, probably next week! Lol
    Last edited by ModerationNow!; 12-06-19 at 09:57 PM.
    >>> It's been reported that the democrats and the mainstream media are suing Iran for exclusive rights to the phrase, "Death To America"! <<<

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •