Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
Results 461 to 465 of 465

Thread: Vaccinations before School??

  1. #461
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,007

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    True. Humans are not all the same. Some teach better and others poorly. That is a problem. But it is not this problem. Public schools seem to be systematically of different qualities. This is true by areas and by the social class of the parents.
    True, generally the lower the class of the neighborhood the poorer the quality of education (there are as always exceptions). I think this is more a societal problem than an education one per say.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  2. #462
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,603

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    We don't have to provide evidence of a negative. I would like evidence they are
    Actually.. yes.. you have to provide evidence that without a mandate.. the vast majority of children would not be vaccinated. That's your argument..

    I have already provided evidence that children vaccination is usually done by 15 months and their booster by 4-5.
    So we should put you down as supporting putting GPS trackers in everyone to "save lives"?
    Vegas Giants: "Sounds fantastic!"

  3. #463
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,571

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    Actually.. yes.. you have to provide evidence that without a mandate.. the vast majority of children would not be vaccinated. That's your argument..

    I have already provided evidence that children vaccination is usually done by 15 months and their booster by 4-5.
    No I don't have to provide such evidence. Your kid stays home. Problem solved for me

  4. #464
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,603

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    No I don't have to provide such evidence. Your kid stays home. Problem solved for me
    Your failure is noted.
    So we should put you down as supporting putting GPS trackers in everyone to "save lives"?
    Vegas Giants: "Sounds fantastic!"

  5. #465
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,571

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    Your failure is noted.
    So is your kids empty seat. LOL

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •