Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 465

Thread: Vaccinations before School??

  1. #431
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:20 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,925

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    No, he hasnt shown that and so I dont believe that he does understand it and no, my argument isnt wrong.
    He has. I have seen it. Repeatedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  2. #432
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,865

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He has. I have seen it. Repeatedly.
    And you think he's correct?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  3. #433
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:20 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,925

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    And you think he's correct?
    Regarding his point he is correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  4. #434
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,865

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Regarding his point he is correct.
    I disagree, with post after post to support my point. And nothing so far to refute it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

  5. #435
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,320

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by Quag View Post
    Talking about the financial inconvenience.
    There is that. It is a measure of how large the misallocation is from public production of this particular private product.

  6. #436
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,603

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    You have no evidence of that. Many kids show up at school and have not completed their vaccinations and are told to go get them. Their parents do it so their kids can go to school. We are not going to open the floodgates. Even the potential is too dangerous
    Of course I have evidence of that. I own medical clinics. The vast vast vast number of children are given their vaccinations before 15 months of age.. and their boosters are at 4-5 before even school is an issue. that's just the facts.

    When kids show up for school.. if they "don't have their vaccinations". Its number one.. because they don't have a RECORD of those vaccinations.. and so they have to go back to the doctor and get their immunization records. Requests for that come through all the time. those kids are already immunized.. they just need a record of it.

    The actual group of people that are not immunized are illegal immigrants from poor nations where immunization is not easily accessible as children.
    So we should put you down as supporting putting GPS trackers in everyone to "save lives"?
    Vegas Giants: "Sounds fantastic!"

  7. #437
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,603

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    I disagree, with post after post to support my point. And nothing so far to refute it.
    BWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH
    So we should put you down as supporting putting GPS trackers in everyone to "save lives"?
    Vegas Giants: "Sounds fantastic!"

  8. #438
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    11,571

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    Of course I have evidence of that. I own medical clinics. The vast vast vast number of children are given their vaccinations before 15 months of age.. and their boosters are at 4-5 before even school is an issue. that's just the facts.

    When kids show up for school.. if they "don't have their vaccinations". Its number one.. because they don't have a RECORD of those vaccinations.. and so they have to go back to the doctor and get their immunization records. Requests for that come through all the time. those kids are already immunized.. they just need a record of it.

    The actual group of people that are not immunized are illegal immigrants from poor nations where immunization is not easily accessible as children.
    That is not evidence. That is a claim. Youe lack of evidence dismisses your claim.

  9. #439
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,007

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by lefty louie View Post
    No your no relevant (your argument) because there are places that do force you.
    What places are these?
    If vaccines are so good why do they have to force them on you, why do they have to force medical professionals to get them?
    Unfortunately there are people who cannot get vaccinated and there are even more who ignore science and isntead listen to CT sites and choose not to based on nonsense.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

  10. #440
    Sage
    Quag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,007

    Re: Vaccinations before School??

    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    Yep.

    And yet prior to that time... folks made the same argument that segregation WAS constitutional.. by virtue of being the law of the land...
    Attempt at deflection is noted
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
    Winston Churchill



    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    Winston Churchill

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •