Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: No White Privilege in Upstate NY

  1. #21
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    69,329

    Re: No White Privilege in Upstate NY

    Quote Originally Posted by YorkshirePete View Post
    So would we rather be born black or white in these United States.? Free cell phones? Do tell
    Usually ends the argument of people who have no idea what it is like to be pulled over twice a week, every week
    I don't think you understand my post. The OP clearly has no clue what white privilege means. He thinks an isolated event can disprove the sociological fact of majority privilege. It's very important to racist rhetoric to deny majority privilege because that allows them to blame the struggle of blacks on DNA.

  2. #22
    Educator

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,139

    Re: No White Privilege in Upstate NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    Minorities often scream racism when they do not get their way.

    A few libs here are insulted by the "white privilage" taunt directed at the liberal class.

    But the black girls are the ones who invoked the false racism charges and the left supported them without knowing the real facts involved
    Minorities? Like our old white fart trumpies?

  3. #23
    Socialist Libertarian
    Abbazorkzog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    NATO Commonwealth
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:07 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    9,606
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: No White Privilege in Upstate NY

    OP sounds like an Infowars article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slingshot Bob View Post
    Why are people assuming I am anti AR 15? I put the word need in " " for a reason...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker61 View Post
    Because you haven't sent me one. All I actually need is a 10.5" 5.56mm upper; Palmetto State will do nicely. This is the only way I'll believe that you aren't anti-AR-15.

  4. #24
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    03-22-18 @ 04:40 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,629

    Re: No White Privilege in Upstate NY

    Quote Originally Posted by YorkshirePete View Post
    So would we rather be born black or white in these United States.? Free cell phones? Do tell
    Usually ends the argument of people who have no idea what it is like to be pulled over twice a week, every week
    Yea. No personal responsibility. Not MY fault I get pulled over all the time. :eye roll:


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  5. #25
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    03-22-18 @ 04:40 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,629

    Re: No White Privilege in Upstate NY

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I don't think you understand my post. The OP clearly has no clue what white privilege means. He thinks an isolated event can disprove the sociological fact of majority privilege. It's very important to racist rhetoric to deny majority privilege because that allows them to blame the struggle of blacks on DNA.
    Can you please point to a specific policy or law in the United States that unfairly helps white people? Or harms blacks?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  6. #26
    global liberation


    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    69,329

    Re: No White Privilege in Upstate NY

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack50 View Post
    Can you please point to a specific policy or law in the United States that unfairly helps white people? Or harms blacks?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    White privilege is not institutionalized racism. Racial majority privilege is systemic racism. Do you know the difference between institutionalized and systemic? You might wanna start there. Then, try this:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege

  7. #27
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    04-20-18 @ 06:07 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    19,160

    Re: No White Privilege in Upstate NY

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I don't think you understand my post. The OP clearly has no clue what white privilege means. He thinks an isolated event can disprove the sociological fact of majority privilege. It's very important to racist rhetoric to deny majority privilege because that allows them to blame the struggle of blacks on DNA.
    Oh wait.. don't forget "life choices".. that's another good one to hang blame.

  8. #28
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    04-20-18 @ 06:07 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    19,160

    Re: No White Privilege in Upstate NY

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack50 View Post
    Can you please point to a specific policy or law in the United States that unfairly helps white people? Or harms blacks?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Okay:


    The Anti-Drug Abuse Act provided mandatory minimum sentences of
    imprisonment for possession with intent to distribute powder and crack cocaine. In
    this statute Congress established a quantitative 100-to-1 sentence ratio between the
    two (i.e., it takes 100 times as much powder cocaine as crack cocaine to trigger the
    same sentence). Under this distinction, a person convicted of possession with intent
    to distribute a pound of powder cocaine (453.6 grams) would serve considerably less
    time in a federal prison than one convicted of possession with intent to distribute 5
    grams of crack. The United States Sentencing Commission incorporated the ratio
    into its generally binding sentencing guidelines.
    Since enactment, it has become apparent that the incidence of this sentencing
    differential falls disproportionately on African-American defendants

  9. #29
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    08-06-17 @ 07:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    12,049

    Re: No White Privilege in Upstate NY

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack50 View Post
    Can you please point to a specific policy or law in the United States that unfairly helps white people? Or harms blacks?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can think of one - or at least the Labor Dept under Bush thought so.

    It seems that Georgia Pacific wanted all new employees to be able to read and write and the libs thought that was racial discrimination against black people.

    It seems the left endorses illiteracy in the workplace when blacks are the illiterates

  10. #30
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    04-20-18 @ 06:07 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    19,160

    Re: No White Privilege in Upstate NY

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac77 View Post
    I can think of one - or at least the Labor Dept under Bush thought so.

    It seems that Georgia Pacific wanted all new employees to be able to read and write and the libs thought that was racial discrimination against black people.

    It seems the left endorses illiteracy in the workplace when blacks are the illiterates
    Link please.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •