Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Libyans seized "Russian" made Pantsir anti aircraft system, supplied by the UAE to Haftars armed g

  1. #11
    Global Moderator
    Finite and Precious

    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,434
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Libyans seized "Russian" made Pantsir anti aircraft system, supplied by the UAE to Haftars arm

    Libyans gonna Libyan.
    “We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.”

    ― Ernst Toller

  2. #12
    Sage
    Oozlefinch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    State of Jefferson
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,425

    Re: Libyans seized "Russian" made Pantsir anti aircraft system, supplied by the UAE to Haftars arm

    And once again, your point is what exactly?

    Are you that much of a believer in a powerful theocratic government based upon radical fundamentalist Islam?
    War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. - John Stuart Mill

  3. #13
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    65,634

    Re: Libyans seized "Russian" made Pantsir anti aircraft system, supplied by the UAE to Haftars arm

    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  4. #14
    Sage
    Litwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    GDL/Sweden
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,905

    Re: Libyans seized "Russian" made Pantsir anti aircraft system, supplied by the UAE to Haftars arm

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    So what?
    Pugabe is losing one more war, do you agree?
    "Ceterum censeo or Ceterum autem censeo Muscovy esse delendam " "Furthermore, I consider that Muscovy must be destroyed"

  5. #15
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    65,634

    Re: Libyans seized "Russian" made Pantsir anti aircraft system, supplied by the UAE to Haftars arm

    Quote Originally Posted by Litwin View Post
    Pugabe is losing one more war, do you agree?
    Who is losing the war?
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  6. #16
    Sage
    Litwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    GDL/Sweden
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,905

    Re: Libyans seized "Russian" made Pantsir anti aircraft system, supplied by the UAE to Haftars arm

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    Who is losing the war?
    pugabe1.jpg
    "Ceterum censeo or Ceterum autem censeo Muscovy esse delendam " "Furthermore, I consider that Muscovy must be destroyed"

  7. #17
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    65,634

    Re: Libyans seized "Russian" made Pantsir anti aircraft system, supplied by the UAE to Haftars arm

    Quote Originally Posted by Litwin View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]6728154H]
    Another stupid photoshopped picture.

    Lithuania must not have Schools that teach words.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  8. #18
    proud ammosexual
    beerftw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    kekistan
    Last Seen
    05-28-20 @ 12:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    17,075

    Re: Libyans seized "Russian" made Pantsir anti aircraft system, supplied by the UAE to Haftars arm

    Quote Originally Posted by Litwin View Post
    Libyans seized "Russian" made Pantsir anti aircraft system, supplied by the UAE to Haftars armed groups, inside Watiya air base . Muscovite today is synonym to the word loser . its clear that Vova Pugabe is gonna lose one more war


    Libya's GNA claims key air base in major advance against Haftar | Middle East Eye
    The pantsir s1 has been destroyed before, it is a very good system but is also fairly cheap compared to other systems. The pantsir is often equated with the s-400 system but is also a stand alone system, designed to handle low flying cruise missiles, drones, and low flying attack helicopters, it's design and point was to counter them while defending vital areas especially anti aircraft systems like the s-400.

    Now in syria israel and turkey took out more than a few, they are not invulnerable, and arab incompetence adds to injury. The first system israel knocked out they even released video, they did not believe the system was even active as the entire crew was outside of it, pointing to poor doctrine being failure not the equipment, ie in that case the s1 was in the open, easy to spot, and no crew had it ready meaning if anything fired at it the crew would not have time to respond.


    Such acts like that make any air defense useless, it was also shown with french air defense systems as well as american systems like the hawk, the system only works as well as the people operating them, and in all cases none of those air defense systems stop a ground invasion.
    Proud ammo-sexual!!!!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •