Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Muslim Chechen soldiers compel ethic Orthodox "russian" solders to chant "we serve to Chechnya" VID

  1. #21
    Sage
    Litwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    GDL/Sweden
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,728

    Re: Muslim Chechen soldiers compel ethic Orthodox "russian" solders to chant "we serve to Chechnya"

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    Your video does not support your claim.
    whats about the pictures? and topic video ?
    Karl Marx : "The bloody mire of Mongolian slavery, not the rude glory of the Norman epoch, forms the cradle of Muscovy, and modern "Russia" is but a metamorphosis of Muscovy."

  2. #22
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    65,041

    Re: Muslim Chechen soldiers compel ethic Orthodox "russian" solders to chant "we serve to Chechnya"

    Quote Originally Posted by Litwin View Post
    whats about the pictures? and topic video ?
    What about them?

    They dont "prove" anything.

    And your use of "colonial subject" is ignorant as well. Dagestan isn't a colony.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  3. #23
    Sage
    Litwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    GDL/Sweden
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,728

    Re: Muslim Chechen soldiers compel ethic Orthodox "russian" solders to chant "we serve to Chechnya"

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    Prove all those are "Muslim emigrants " and then we can talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    What about them?

    They dont "prove" anything.

    And your use of "colonial subject" is ignorant





    as well. Dagestan isn't a colony.



    "Prove all those are "Muslim"


    how can i trust you? when you are lying so openly ?


    Karl Marx : "The bloody mire of Mongolian slavery, not the rude glory of the Norman epoch, forms the cradle of Muscovy, and modern "Russia" is but a metamorphosis of Muscovy."

  4. #24
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    65,041

    Re: Muslim Chechen soldiers compel ethic Orthodox "russian" solders to chant "we serve to Chechnya"

    Quote Originally Posted by Litwin View Post
    "Prove all those are "Muslim"


    how can i trust you? when you are lying so openly ?

    It is also many other things.

    Dagestan =/= ISIS

    You are making stupid assumptions.

    And please.... QUOTE any "lie" you imagine I have written.

    Because I can list your lies... And they will be many.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  5. #25
    Sage
    Litwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    GDL/Sweden
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,728

    Re: Muslim Chechen soldiers compel ethic Orthodox "russian" solders to chant "we serve to Chechnya"



    so you say that this sigh has noting to do with Islam , right ?



    whats about this picture ? no connection to islam

    Karl Marx : "The bloody mire of Mongolian slavery, not the rude glory of the Norman epoch, forms the cradle of Muscovy, and modern "Russia" is but a metamorphosis of Muscovy."

  6. #26
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    65,041

    Re: Muslim Chechen soldiers compel ethic Orthodox "russian" solders to chant "we serve to Chechnya"

    Quote Originally Posted by Litwin View Post

    so you say that this sigh has noting to do with Islam , right ?

    whats about this picture ? no connection to islam

    The only picture showing anything Islam is this one.

    Dagestan is not ISIS... Why would they use an "ISIS" hand sign?
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •