Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: Pentagonís ĎWillingness to Kiss the Presidentís Assí Worries Top Lawmaker

  1. #51
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    14,000

    Re: Pentagonís ĎWillingness to Kiss the Presidentís Assí Worries Top Lawmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by braindrain View Post
    It’s funny watching you try and twist things that others have said. The fact that you have to do that proves that even you know you are making crap up yet you simply don’t care.
    The situation, time, circumstance involving Gen. Hyten, Trump, NK and Kim was and remains real.

    It was in fact the Pentagon vs the wildman CinC and it was a very high profile real instance of the many real instances of it.

    You're an easily recognizable and well known Trump Cultist btw. It's like tapping your knee.
    Restoration Reformation Reconstruction

  2. #52
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    67,134

    Re: Pentagonís ĎWillingness to Kiss the Presidentís Assí Worries Top Lawmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    The situation, time, circumstance involving Gen. Hyten, Trump, NK and Kim was and remains real.

    It was in fact the Pentagon vs the wildman CinC and it was a very high profile real instance of the many real instances of it.

    You're an easily recognizable and well known Trump Cultist btw. It's like tapping your knee.
    You cant help yourself... Any veteran is fodder for your name calling.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  3. #53
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,021

    Re: Pentagonís ĎWillingness to Kiss the Presidentís Assí Worries Top Lawmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    The situation, time, circumstance involving Gen. Hyten, Trump, NK and Kim was and remains real.

    It was in fact the Pentagon vs the wildman CinC and it was a very high profile real instance of the many real instances of it.

    You're an easily recognizable and well known Trump Cultist btw. It's like tapping your knee.
    Is that why you have to twist things and make things up.

    And you sad little insults don’t change the fact that that’s what you are doing.

    It’s just more evidence why no one should take you seriously.
    I mean in addition to you lying about your service.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    So yes, I think the US attacked itself and blames Iran for it just so they can start a conflict that fires up the oil prices again. It could have been an Iranian soldier or Iranian rebel that secretly works as a double-agent for the US which is how the US has started conflicts since 1940 by infiltrating countries armies.


  4. #54
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    14,000

    Re: Pentagonís ĎWillingness to Kiss the Presidentís Assí Worries Top Lawmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by braindrain View Post
    Is that why you have to twist things and make things up.

    And you sad little insults don’t change the fact that that’s what you are doing.

    It’s just more evidence why no one should take you seriously.
    I mean in addition to you lying about your service.
    I was separated honorably on my ETS after fulfilling my contracted active duty in the Army (Infantry) -- at Ft. Myer Virginia, 3rd Infantry Regiment The Old Guard of the Army, as I've indicated. What's also true is that Rightwingers are hellbent in their twisted purposes and goals so they never quit. All the same you should be so hellbent to win a war one of these times out.
    Restoration Reformation Reconstruction

  5. #55
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,021

    Re: Pentagonís ĎWillingness to Kiss the Presidentís Assí Worries Top Lawmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    I was separated honorably on my ETS after fulfilling my contracted active duty in the Army (Infantry) -- at Ft. Myer Virginia, 3rd Infantry Regiment The Old Guard of the Army, as I've indicated. What's also true is that Rightwingers are hellbent in their twisted purposes and goals so they never quit. All the same you should be so hellbent to win a war one of these times out.
    I don’t believe you and I would be willing to bet that the vast majority of people who have read much of your nonsense believe you. Especially when you got caught not even knowing what was on your own paperwork.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    So yes, I think the US attacked itself and blames Iran for it just so they can start a conflict that fires up the oil prices again. It could have been an Iranian soldier or Iranian rebel that secretly works as a double-agent for the US which is how the US has started conflicts since 1940 by infiltrating countries armies.


  6. #56
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    14,000

    Re: Pentagonís ĎWillingness to Kiss the Presidentís Assí Worries Top Lawmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by braindrain View Post
    I don’t believe you and I would be willing to bet that the vast majority of people who have read much of your nonsense believe you. Especially when you got caught not even knowing what was on your own paperwork.
    You're still lying even after all these years of falling on your face.

    That's how defeated and desperate you guys are over there. Nothing happened to me of anything you're posting or any of you have ever posted. You're lying outright and shamelessly and the reason is because you're a rightwing fanatic who'll say anything. I'll keep hammering on this because it is true.

    You Trump Rowers have to resort to making it up same as your Hero Trump does. You are yourself notorious for trying to defend Trump and excuse Trump. You can't defend the indefensible any more so you've gone to lying completely. Rightwingnuts have been saying the same Big Lie for years so this is one I do respond to. You'e our Rudi Giuliani.

    Meanwhile you lifers just go out and win a war for a change why don't you.

    Because you can't. So you need to divert and distract which is no surprise either. You want Trump to bring you home -- so we can fight them over here instead of over there with guys like you. No one says your kind would fight them over here either.
    Restoration Reformation Reconstruction

  7. #57
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,021

    Re: Pentagonís ĎWillingness to Kiss the Presidentís Assí Worries Top Lawmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    You're still lying even after all these years of falling on your face.

    That's how defeated and desperate you guys are over there. Nothing happened to me of anything you're posting or any of you have ever posted. You're lying outright and shamelessly and the reason is because you're a rightwing fanatic who'll say anything. I'll keep hammering on this because it is true.

    You Trump Rowers have to resort to making it up same as your Hero Trump does. You are yourself notorious for trying to defend Trump and excuse Trump. You can't defend the indefensible any more so you've gone to lying completely. Rightwingnuts have been saying the same Big Lie for years so this is one I do respond to. You'e our Rudi Giuliani.

    Meanwhile you lifers just go out and win a war for a change why don't you.

    Because you can't. So you need to divert and distract which is no surprise either. You want Trump to bring you home -- so we can fight them over here instead of over there with guys like you. No one says your kind would fight them over here either.
    Lol. What exactly did you think would happen to you. This is an Internet forum. Not a lot of real world consequences come from those.

    And itís funny how the only real argument you have is to call people trump rowers or right wing fanatics. Thatís all you ever have and itís weak and pathetic. Yes I am such a right wing fanatic that I have more left wing beliefs then I do right. And I am such a trump rower that I never voted for and I never will. He is far and away the worst president of my lifetime. But to you because I am not willing to lie and make up things in order to attack him that means I am a trump supporter. Shows how far off the deep end you have gone.

    Well I guess that attack and insulting the military and itís veterans.

    But itís so funny how you attack NCOs all the time for not winning wars but some how officers escape all the blame.

    If you had ever spent a day in the US military you would understand why that is such a joke. But as we all know you didnít.

    And to finish out your post we have more lies and making crap up.

    Letís see you quote me saying any of what you claim I want in your last paragraph. But we both know you canít and are just sadly lashing out.

    Maybe you should run away to your little cadets thread safe zone. Thatís pretty much all you have.

    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    So yes, I think the US attacked itself and blames Iran for it just so they can start a conflict that fires up the oil prices again. It could have been an Iranian soldier or Iranian rebel that secretly works as a double-agent for the US which is how the US has started conflicts since 1940 by infiltrating countries armies.


  8. #58
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    67,134

    Re: Pentagonís ĎWillingness to Kiss the Presidentís Assí Worries Top Lawmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    I was separated honorably on my ETS after fulfilling my contracted active duty in the Army (Infantry) -- at Ft. Myer Virginia, 3rd Infantry Regiment The Old Guard of the Army, as I've indicated. What's also true is that Rightwingers are hellbent in their twisted purposes and goals so they never quit. All the same you should be so hellbent to win a war one of these times out.

    Cool story bro....

    Is VA compensation still "sucking the public teat"?

    Did we lose Gulf War I?

    Is Saddam still in power?
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  9. #59
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    67,134

    Re: Pentagonís ĎWillingness to Kiss the Presidentís Assí Worries Top Lawmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    You're still lying even after all these years of falling on your face.

    That's how defeated and desperate you guys are over there. Nothing happened to me of anything you're posting or any of you have ever posted. You're lying outright and shamelessly and the reason is because you're a rightwing fanatic who'll say anything. I'll keep hammering on this because it is true.

    You Trump Rowers have to resort to making it up same as your Hero Trump does. You are yourself notorious for trying to defend Trump and excuse Trump. You can't defend the indefensible any more so you've gone to lying completely. Rightwingnuts have been saying the same Big Lie for years so this is one I do respond to. You'e our Rudi Giuliani.

    Meanwhile you lifers just go out and win a war for a change why don't you.

    Because you can't. So you need to divert and distract which is no surprise either. You want Trump to bring you home -- so we can fight them over here instead of over there with guys like you. No one says your kind would fight them over here either.
    More anti-veteran nonsense from Sub-Private E-0 Tangmo B. Wannabe....
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  10. #60
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    14,000

    Re: Pentagonís ĎWillingness to Kiss the Presidentís Assí Worries Top Lawmaker

    Quote Originally Posted by braindrain View Post
    Lol. What exactly did you think would happen to you. This is an Internet forum. Not a lot of real world consequences come from those.

    And it’s funny how the only real argument you have is to call people trump rowers or right wing fanatics. That’s all you ever have and it’s weak and pathetic. Yes I am such a right wing fanatic that I have more left wing beliefs then I do right. And I am such a trump rower that I never voted for and I never will. He is far and away the worst president of my lifetime. But to you because I am not willing to lie and make up things in order to attack him that means I am a trump supporter. Shows how far off the deep end you have gone.

    Well I guess that attack and insulting the military and it’s veterans.

    But it’s so funny how you attack NCOs all the time for not winning wars but some how officers escape all the blame.

    If you had ever spent a day in the US military you would understand why that is such a joke. But as we all know you didn’t.

    And to finish out your post we have more lies and making crap up.

    Let’s see you quote me saying any of what you claim I want in your last paragraph. But we both know you can’t and are just sadly lashing out.

    Maybe you should run away to your little cadets thread safe zone. That’s pretty much all you have.
    No matter how you slice it it's still baloney.

    Indeed, anytime anyone says anything not groveling of Trump you start throwing hand grenades and launching artillery barrages while calling in seaborne beachhead support.

    Many people to include yourself say they have views the same as those they post to in hostility. It's your attempted and bogus cover to attack those who hold the views you claim falsely to have -- and to scold them for their views. It's the classic Trojan Horse game, ie, for you the rightwing Trump groveler to pretend you share the progressive views of the poster while attacking the progressive poster who is criticizing Trump. It's simple and easy enough for virtually anyone to recognize.

    So you beachhead are a Trump Cultist and nothing but. Which accounts absolutely for your lies and blowhard nonsense attacking anyone who doesn't grovel before Trump in the endless ways you do. Indeed, criticize Trump in any way or degree and along comes beachhead throwing hand grenades and so on. You worship the ground Trump ****s on.
    Restoration Reformation Reconstruction

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •