Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 131

Thread: West Point

  1. #81
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,739

    Re: West Point

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Like I said, you have no evidence of Confederate war crimes. The Gainsville "hanging" was an execution, after they were tried by a jury.


    “Like I said, you have no evidence of Confederate war crimes.”

    No. Like most everything you say, you speak falsely. You said no such thing in our post exchange. You’re being disingenuous, to say the least.

    “The Gainsville "hanging" was an execution, after they were tried by a jury.”

    Hilarious. More disingenuity, pretending by saying “tried by a jury” that it was all right and proper when it was an illegally convened court. More falsehood from apdst. And, it was a hanging. A mass hanging. And, you have no evidence of any significant "war crimes" than your anecdotal citation. The evidence I provide prove that the Confederates carried-out the largest mass hanging in the history of the United States, and it was murder, as opposed to your non-death, anecdotal citation that you provided.

    I think we’re through here.

    Hilarious.

  2. #82
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    112,838

    Re: West Point

    Quote Originally Posted by bluesmoke View Post
    “Like I said, you have no evidence of Confederate war crimes.”

    No. Like most everything you say, you speak falsely. You said no such thing in our post exchange. You’re being disingenuous, to say the least.

    “The Gainsville "hanging" was an execution, after they were tried by a jury.”

    Hilarious. More disingenuity, pretending by saying “tried by a jury” that it was all right and proper when it was an illegally convened court. More falsehood from apdst. And, it was a hanging. A mass hanging. And, you have no evidence of any significant "war crimes" than your anecdotal citation. The evidence I provide prove that the Confederates carried-out the largest mass hanging in the history of the United States, and it was murder, as opposed to your non-death, anecdotal citation that you provided.

    I think we’re through here.

    Hilarious.
    And, just like always, you can't prove me wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  3. #83
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,557

    Re: West Point

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    They believed they were defending The Constitution.
    BS, they knew they were trying to break the Union.
    "Some men see things as they are and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not." Robert F. Kennedy

  4. #84
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    112,838

    Re: West Point

    Quote Originally Posted by mrjurrs View Post
    BS, they knew they were trying to break the Union.
    That wasn't the objective.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  5. #85
    Professor
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    1,557

    Re: West Point

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That wasn't the objective.
    You're right, their objective was to protect their use of involuntary servitude to benefit them economically.
    "Some men see things as they are and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not." Robert F. Kennedy

  6. #86
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,012

    Re: West Point

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    I had a guaranteed appointment to West Point but turned it down after a 3 day visit there as a prospective cadet. I was shocked at how uncommonly vulgar the atmosphere was as related to values concerning things like sex and drinking.
    Bravo Zulu turning it down.

    Thanks again.

    Eternal thanks in fact.
    Republicans + Conservatives + Libertarian Rightists = The Axis: Making America Russia and China Instead

  7. #87
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    25,954

    Re: West Point

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    Obama was merciful toward everyone involved just to close the case of 1LT Watada as one of his first acts as Potus. The Bush administration had fumbled the case in breathtakingly imaginative ways for almost six years. Army should have locked up all of 'em together, Watada, the judge, prosecutor and defense lawyer.

    Obama issued LT Watada a discharge under less than honorable conditions which for an officer is equivalent to a dishonorable discharge. The former OCS grad Watada had to become self employed of course as few employers would hire such a guy so he opened a fast food burger joint in Las Vegas. This one was a loser for everybody who laid a hand on it.
    Don't you think it would have been better to execute them all instead of locking them up?

  8. #88
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    20,932

    Re: West Point

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    Bravo Zulu turning it down.

    Thanks again.

    Eternal thanks in fact.
    I was surprised at the casual attitudes towards sin on the part of counselors, mostly. They are the ones who did the talking. Nevertheless, I was set on getting out of the Army and going into the mission field anyway so the real reason I turned West Point down was for religious reasons.

  9. #89
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    11,012

    Re: West Point

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    I was surprised at the casual attitudes towards sin on the part of counselors, mostly. They are the ones who did the talking. Nevertheless, I was set on getting out of the Army and going into the mission field anyway so the real reason I turned West Point down was for religious reasons.
    Thank God and praise be the Lord. Our loss is His gain.


    USMA Prep School West Point NY


    USMA Prep School has a history since its founding in 1916 to include several locations over time before finally settling into new purpose built digs at WP itself. So do you mind saying which place you spent your year or so prepping.

    USMA Prep is also known as the 13th grade (remedial) because it has a number of high school grad athletes who spend the ten months tidying up their scores and grades so they can enter the U, ie, WP itself and do sports there. Given the Army-Navy game of recent decades however this program may need improvement. It needs an overhaul actually.

    Or maybe you were enlisted who can also be fed into the prep school to include some reservists. The Army pays CCs as you're called to attend and the whole of it is on the taxpayer -- that's me btw. (WP Cadet Candidates.) Hence my natural curiosity about how much I forked over for your time at USMA Prep School over its 10 month program that you posted some time back you did before declining to take your spot as a Cadet at WP.

    Thx again of course.



    United States Military Academy Preparatory School West Point, New York




    USMAPS West Point New York
    Republicans + Conservatives + Libertarian Rightists = The Axis: Making America Russia and China Instead

  10. #90
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    20,932

    Re: West Point

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    Thank God and praise be the Lord. Our loss is His gain.


    USMA Prep School West Point NY


    USMA Prep School has a history since its founding in 1916 to include several locations over time before finally settling into new purpose built digs at WP itself. So do you mind saying which place you spent your year or so prepping.

    USMA Prep is also known as the 13th grade (remedial) because it has a number of high school grad athletes who spend the ten months tidying up their scores and grades so they can enter the U, ie, WP itself and do sports there. Given the Army-Navy game of recent decades however this program may need improvement. It needs an overhaul actually.

    Or maybe you were enlisted who can also be fed into the prep school to include some reservists. The Army pays CCs as you're called to attend and the whole of it is on the taxpayer -- that's me btw. (WP Cadet Candidates.) Hence my natural curiosity about how much I forked over for your time at USMA Prep School over its 10 month program that you posted some time back you did before declining to take your spot as a Cadet at WP.

    Thx again of course.



    United States Military Academy Preparatory School West Point, New York




    USMAPS West Point New York
    I applied for USMAPS after I had been in service more than a year. The school was at Ft. Belvoir. I did a stint as Battalion XO at one point. I was top of the class academically at mid term. That is all I want to say.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •