Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 96 of 96

Thread: [W:95]Infantry Shoulder Rope

  1. #91
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,915

    re: [W:95]Infantry Shoulder Rope

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I have plenty more where those came from.
    You have nothing. The fact that you don't realize that is pathetic

  2. #92
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,915

    re: [W:95]Infantry Shoulder Rope

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    Marines don't need a rope to tell them which job they do. Nor do they need multiple patches to tell them what unit they belong to. Nor a colored beanie to remind them where they stand in the pecking order.

    One designator says it all. Eagle Glode and Anchor.


    But yet when the Marines finally decided to stand up their own SOF force the gave them their own flair.

    I wonder why that is.

  3. #93
    Finite and Precious
    Jredbaron96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    With you.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,225
    Blog Entries
    3

    re: [W:95]Infantry Shoulder Rope

    Quote Originally Posted by braindrain View Post
    But yet when the Marines finally decided to stand up their own SOF force the gave them their own flair.

    I wonder why that is.
    Yeah but every SF group out there likes to do their own thing.

    Part of what makes them "special".
    We were all of us cogs in a great machine which sometimes rolled forward, nobody knew where, sometimes backwards, nobody knew why.

    ― Ernst Toller

  4. #94
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    111,723

    re: [W:95]Infantry Shoulder Rope

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    Nobody has a higher body count than you do at the selected threads you choose to drop in and post to.

    One poster here has already been confirmed, given he's advised us he took his hit like the trooper he is.

    So anyway, in the 26 IR and the cord you got to wear, and because I'm a lousy conversationalist, what's the primary color and what's the piping color. I don't doubt what you say about this one so just call me curious.
    It was the Belgian Fourragere:
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  5. #95
    Global Moderator
    Liberal Fascist For Life!

    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    100,401
    Blog Entries
    3

    re: [W:95]Infantry Shoulder Rope

    Moderator's Warning:
    [W:95]Infantry Shoulder RopeThis thread is now on zero tolerance. Thread bans and points for the lightest of insults, for anything not squarely on topic. There may be infractions coming for posts before this warning.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham
    Ive always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals. - Lindsey Graham

  6. #96
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    55,197

    Re: [W:95]Infantry Shoulder Rope

    Quote Originally Posted by braindrain View Post
    But yet when the Marines finally decided to stand up their own SOF force the gave them their own flair.

    I wonder why that is.
    The MARSOC/Rangers badge?

    Perhaps.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •