Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 120

Thread: Russia says it's going to arm a secretive submarine with 6 nuclear 'doomsday' devices

  1. #51
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,523

    Re: Russia says it's going to arm a secretive submarine with 6 nuclear 'doomsday' devices

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    You are the one avoiding. Being at war for 93% of its existence screams war mongering nation. Stealing land from Mexico screams war mongering nation.

    Got it the first time.

    You've been advised it's a false construct and that you're wrong.

    Yet all you do is rinse and repeat.
    All Enemies Foreign and Domestic

  2. #52
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    47,565

    Re: Russia says it's going to arm a secretive submarine with 6 nuclear 'doomsday' devices

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    You are the one avoiding. Being at war for 93% of its existence screams war mongering nation. Stealing land from Mexico screams war mongering nation.
    Please share. What was "Stolen"?
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  3. #53
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    47,565

    Re: Russia says it's going to arm a secretive submarine with 6 nuclear 'doomsday' devices

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    What do you call taking over a country by force and installing US brutal, right wing dictatorships?
    We "took over" Korea? When?
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  4. #54
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    47,565

    Re: Russia says it's going to arm a secretive submarine with 6 nuclear 'doomsday' devices

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    It is well nigh on impossible but the US has been hanging tough to stay in the low 90%s. And it is highly illustrative of what I described. As we speak the USA has turned its war mongering against China, positioning missiles in countries that it has stolen from the rightful owners, like the Marshall Islands, Guam, Korea, the Chagos Islands, the latter the International Court of Justice has condemned the US and the UK for stealing the Chagos Islanders' lands.
    Marshall Islands, liberated from Japan

    Guam, liberated from Japan

    South Korea, liberated from Japan then allowed self determination.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  5. #55
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    350

    Re: Russia says it's going to arm a secretive submarine with 6 nuclear 'doomsday' devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangmo View Post
    Got it the first time.

    You've been advised it's a false construct and that you're wrong.

    Yet all you do is rinse and repeat.

    You are doing the norm, provide no evidence. Your opinion is not evidence. Check a dictionary for the difference in meaning.

  6. #56
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    30,669

    Re: Russia says it's going to arm a secretive submarine with 6 nuclear 'doomsday' devices

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Valley View Post
    Every week it seems Putin flings out yet another nuclear super-weapon.

    It's a bit funny when their MIRV'd silo arsenal is perhaps enough to initiate nuclear winter.
    Yes ever since Nikita banged his shoe at the U.N. the Russians have been hurling threats at us and some here seem to like Putin regardless. Are they becoming masochists or something?
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    - Voltaire

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Seen
    03-14-19 @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    22

    Re: Russia says it's going to arm a secretive submarine with 6 nuclear 'doomsday' devices

    If Russia says it, I believe it.. not fake news.

  8. #58
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:11 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    350

    Re: Russia says it's going to arm a secretive submarine with 6 nuclear 'doomsday' devices

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    Yes ever since Nikita banged his shoe at the U.N. the Russians have been hurling threats at us and some here seem to like Putin regardless. Are they becoming masochists or something?
    Why do so many operate under the unwarranted assumption that countries threaten the USA? It simply has no support in reality. Consider that it is the USA that has threatened and illegally invaded five nations since 2001, all based on the usual US lies.

  9. #59
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    30,669

    Re: Russia says it's going to arm a secretive submarine with 6 nuclear 'doomsday' devices

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    Why do so many operate under the unwarranted assumption that countries threaten the USA? It simply has no support in reality. Consider that it is the USA that has threatened and illegally invaded five nations since 2001, all based on the usual US lies.
    Your "F"ing berserk mass murdering leader just revealed a desire for a doomsday machine meant to destroy all life on Earth. Putin is virtually Dr. Evil incarnate. He must be compensating for his diminutive elf-like size that most certainly continues"down there".

    Last edited by iguanaman; 03-15-19 at 02:46 AM.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    - Voltaire

  10. #60
    Sage
    Tangmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Seaview Tower 5 Condo 2602
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    8,523

    Re: Russia says it's going to arm a secretive submarine with 6 nuclear 'doomsday' devices

    Quote Originally Posted by ralphcdp View Post
    You are doing the norm, provide no evidence. Your opinion is not evidence. Check a dictionary for the difference in meaning.
    I'd rather you sue me. I'm sure you could find someone in authority to hear your opinion.

    You'll lose because this is a voluntary general interest discussion board with an inherent bias toward politics. This is good of course. It would be the basis of my defense. Which means in the end you'd need to pay court costs.

    The Board runs the gamut of approaches, to include narration, exposition, description, argument, persuasion, interrogatory, reason, rationality, emotive, classification, categorization and so on. You'd need to prove otherwise. Which means you'd need evidence to the contrary. Now there's your evidence thingy. Or you could simply argue from authority -- y'know, declaration, proclamation, pronouncement and the like. You could issue some bull same as the pope does.
    All Enemies Foreign and Domestic

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •