Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Bombing in Syria by US

  1. #11
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:34 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    42,697

    Re: Bombing in Syria by US

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    Oh, Boy, the pot is getting stirred in Syria and the CinC is heading out of town. I know AF 1 has all the bells and whistles, but CinC is jerky on the ground in a familiar place.

    US bombs Assad-backed militia in Syria
    The Russians will pout some, but otherwise?

  2. #12
    Sidewalk Inspector
    Utility Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,066

    Re: Bombing in Syria by US


  3. #13
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    59

    Re: Bombing in Syria by US

    the US bombed civilians in Syria to help to ISIS to recruit more Muslims for jihad, the same they do with Saudis in Yemen to strengthen Al Qaeda,
    the US bombed the airport to help to ISIS who were bombed by Syrian forces from this airport, it was the direct help of the CIA for ISIS.

  4. #14
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,212

    Re: Bombing in Syria by US

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    Take a deep breath, don't go off in the wrong direction, please................


    Man I can't keep up with you! She, Tulsi Gabbard, ok I follow, which male had his moment of cd? The reference to the bombing of Syria that you labeled 'old news' was from a current WE paper.

    You can tell by the date........

    US bombs Assad-backed militia in Syria
    The WE article is talking about recent events, as you noted.

    Tulsi and I are talking about US operations in Syria, covert operations, that have been going on for perhaps as long as 3 years. That doesn't count Israeli covert operations in that country.

    Nice picture of the Lancer. I wonder which aircraft were used last week.

    As US military activity in Syria becomes more apparent to those who have not been paying attention, the discussion in Congress of the AUMF has risen to just a whisper. Veteran's Today has been writing about it--they have guys in the country supposedly, probably.

  5. #15
    Guru
    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Bombing in Syria by US

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    The WE article is talking about recent events, as you noted.

    Tulsi and I are talking about US operations in Syria, covert operations, that have been going on for perhaps as long as 3 years. That doesn't count Israeli covert operations in that country.

    Nice picture of the Lancer. I wonder which aircraft were used last week.

    As US military activity in Syria becomes more apparent to those who have not been paying attention, the discussion in Congress of the AUMF has risen to just a whisper. Veteran's Today has been writing about it--they have guys in the country supposedly, probably.
    Isn't it proper here on DP to stay with the O(original post)? Maybe I'm missing something...........

  6. #16
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,212

    Re: Bombing in Syria by US

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    Isn't it proper here on DP to stay with the O(original post)? Maybe I'm missing something...........
    People digress and go off topic all the time here and elsewhere. It is normal behavior.

    The topic is (illegal) US bombing in Syria, and that's what I'm talking about. How about you?

  7. #17
    Guru
    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    3,594

    Re: Bombing in Syria by US

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoreau72 View Post
    People digress and go off topic all the time here and elsewhere. It is normal behavior.

    The topic is (illegal) US bombing in Syria, and that's what I'm talking about. How about you?
    'Out.'

  8. #18
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,027

    Re: Bombing in Syria by US

    Considering the US's strategy is to destablize the M.E. and help create a Caliphate this is no surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaAdonis View Post
    Trump could take a dump on an American flag on national TV and his base would cheer.
    Quote Originally Posted by camlok View Post
    there were no hijackers...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •