Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe [W:44]

  1. #11
    Sage
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,381

    Re: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    I'm sure its nothing that a rabbi cant fix.
    Immigration is determined by bloodlines, and a convert like me has his application tossed in the trash. Only pure blood is allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
    Well we know you ain't right you're white.

  2. #12
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    25,288

    Re: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    They don't allow immigration from non-Jews. I could never pass.
    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Immigration is determined by bloodlines, and a convert like me has his application tossed in the trash. Only pure blood is allowed.
    Two lies in one thread, all in barely 24 hours and as early as the 11th post.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  3. #13
    Sage
    CJ 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,377

    Re: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Immigration is determined by bloodlines, and a convert like me has his application tossed in the trash. Only pure blood is allowed.
    Well that is objectively wrong on virtually every angle

  4. #14
    Sage
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,381

    Re: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ 2.0 View Post
    Well that is objectively wrong on virtually every angle
    Yet you won't correct it with evidence. Do we take your word for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
    Well we know you ain't right you're white.

  5. #15
    Sage
    CJ 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,377

    Re: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Yet you won't correct it with evidence. Do we take your word for it?
    You make an assertion without evidence or support and then say that others have the burden of proving what you said is wrong?

    When did you stop beating your wife?

  6. #16
    Sage
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    25,381

    Re: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by CJ 2.0 View Post
    You make an assertion without evidence or support and then say that others have the burden of proving what you said is wrong?

    When did you stop beating your wife?
    So I can migrate to Israel, and receive citizenship then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
    Well we know you ain't right you're white.

  7. #17
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    25,288

    Re: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Yet you won't correct it with evidence. Do we take your word for it?
    Just because your word isn't taken by most on just about everything, doesn't mean that such prudent reaction need be extended to anyone else.

    You know squat about Israel policy on immigration.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  8. #18
    Sage
    Chagos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    in expatria
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    25,288

    Re: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    So I can migrate to Israel, and receive citizenship then?
    If anyone there is acquainted with your Jew-hating posts, I reckon one can safely assume that YOU would be denied.

    I'd certainly toss any application from anyone of your ilk in the trash, if I had a say in it. But that would have nothing to do with your bloodline (as you so dishonestly claimed), more with the question of character.
    Quote Originally Posted by coldjoint View Post
    ~......................... I fully expect you to disappear ............~

  9. #19
    Sage
    CJ 2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,377

    Re: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    So I can migrate to Israel, and receive citizenship then?
    Huh? What did you claim, and what did you have to support it?

    Thatís not an answer to either of those things. It is a conclusion which is true when a whole bunch of different things are true that have nothing to do with your assertions.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    22,299

    Re: Israeli Academics and Scholars are Leaving Israel for Europe

    Quote Originally Posted by Chagos View Post
    If anyone there is acquainted with your Jew-hating posts, I reckon one can safely assume that YOU would be denied.

    I'd certainly toss any application from anyone of your ilk in the trash, if I had a say in it. But that would have nothing to do with your bloodline (as you so dishonestly claimed), more with the question of character.
    Or maybe the authorities over there could try a different tact, like accepting him and putting TAAC to work at a kibbutz or something. Who knows, perhaps all the honesty and hard work might even make him learn some tolerance for a change.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •