View Poll Results: Do you agree that the American intervention in Iraq is the reason for the emergence of ISIS?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    2 40.00%
  • No

    3 60.00%
  • Maybe

    0 0%
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 178

Thread: Islamist in the Service of the American Empire

  1. #1
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    627

    Islamist in the Service of the American Empire

    There is no difficulty in understanding the nature of the relationship between Western powers, especially the United States, Britain, France, and political Islam. Muslim Brotherhood is the origin of all terrorist organizations around the world. Terrorist will be deployed to any country that refuses to consent to the American economic and political agenda. Therefore, the United States will intervene under the pretext of combating terrorism. The United States is overthrowing regimes in the Middle East under the banner of creative chaos, so that political Islam organizations take over, exploiting the fragmentation of other political forces and the chaos that pervades the region. Britain and France as part of their struggle with the United States for a bigger share of the spoils, tried to play the same game of manipulating political Islam organizations, especially in the Arab world and the African continent, which contains a great wealth of natural resources.

    Western politics is responsible for the instability in the world today. Armed conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Mali. Chaos in Sudan, Algeria and terrorism in European countries including France, Britain, Belgium. Western countries intervene in the affairs of the region under the pretense of humanitarian reasons, but in fact, the reason is its natural wealth, especially oil. There is a state of hostility toward the west in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, because of violating the sovereignty and intervening in their affairs. The people of Mali don't hate France because it's a well-progressed country, but France applies military force in Mali and violate the sovereignty of the country. The United States intervened in Somalia under the pretext of the war on terrorism, although the organization of the Islamic Courts, which took control of Somalia after decades of chaos isn't loyal to Al Qaeda, but it's an organization of clan tribal nature.

    After the United States and Britain invaded Iraq without the approval of the United Nations, Paul Bremer was appointed by the US occupying forces as the governor of Iraq. One of the first decisions he signed was the dismantling of the Iraqi army, the security services and the Baath Party, where Iraq sank into chaos and the organization of al-Qaeda in Iraq, led by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, received unlimited support from former Iraqi officers who found themselves unemployed with no source of income. ISIS, the organization which inherited the remnants of the organization of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and succeeded in imposing control over vast areas of Iraq, where they seized huge amounts of weapons and funds in the city of Mosul and then appeared in Syria where he received air support from the aircraft of the Western Coalition, which was bombing the Syrian army positions when clashed with the ISIS fighters in Raqqa, Deir AL-Zour and Al-Hasakah, where oil fields and agricultural resources are located.

    All these facts and then a prepaid propagandist writes in support of American policies in the world and demand evidence that the United States is responsible for global instability. These fools are to repeat their stupid questions and ignore any information or facts that are presented to them, because their goal is not to debate or look for an answer, but to waste time, to confiscate the freedom of opinion of others and to impose a unified view. Because their memory is as short as the memory of the fish, they ignore the civilian victims of the American bombing in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan where weddings and civilian targets are bombed for no apparent purpose except to spread a state of hatred and anger against the west and to create a fertile environment for terrorist organizations to recruit more members and to fund terrorism that serves the interests and agenda of western powers.

    End

  2. #2
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    58,253

    Re: Islamist in the Service of the American Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by stan1990 View Post
    There is no difficulty in understanding the nature of the relationship between Western powers, especially the United States, Britain, France, and political Islam. Muslim Brotherhood is the origin of all terrorist organizations around the world. Terrorist will be deployed to any country that refuses to consent to the American economic and political agenda. Therefore, the United States will intervene under the pretext of combating terrorism. The United States is overthrowing regimes in the Middle East under the banner of creative chaos, so that political Islam organizations take over, exploiting the fragmentation of other political forces and the chaos that pervades the region. Britain and France as part of their struggle with the United States for a bigger share of the spoils, tried to play the same game of manipulating political Islam organizations, especially in the Arab world and the African continent, which contains a great wealth of natural resources.

    Western politics is responsible for the instability in the world today. Armed conflicts in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Mali. Chaos in Sudan, Algeria and terrorism in European countries including France, Britain, Belgium. Western countries intervene in the affairs of the region under the pretense of humanitarian reasons, but in fact, the reason is its natural wealth, especially oil. There is a state of hostility toward the west in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, because of violating the sovereignty and intervening in their affairs. The people of Mali don't hate France because it's a well-progressed country, but France applies military force in Mali and violate the sovereignty of the country. The United States intervened in Somalia under the pretext of the war on terrorism, although the organization of the Islamic Courts, which took control of Somalia after decades of chaos isn't loyal to Al Qaeda, but it's an organization of clan tribal nature.

    After the United States and Britain invaded Iraq without the approval of the United Nations, Paul Bremer was appointed by the US occupying forces as the governor of Iraq. One of the first decisions he signed was the dismantling of the Iraqi army, the security services and the Baath Party, where Iraq sank into chaos and the organization of al-Qaeda in Iraq, led by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, received unlimited support from former Iraqi officers who found themselves unemployed with no source of income. ISIS, the organization which inherited the remnants of the organization of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and succeeded in imposing control over vast areas of Iraq, where they seized huge amounts of weapons and funds in the city of Mosul and then appeared in Syria where he received air support from the aircraft of the Western Coalition, which was bombing the Syrian army positions when clashed with the ISIS fighters in Raqqa, Deir AL-Zour and Al-Hasakah, where oil fields and agricultural resources are located.

    All these facts and then a prepaid propagandist writes in support of American policies in the world and demand evidence that the United States is responsible for global instability. These fools are to repeat their stupid questions and ignore any information or facts that are presented to them, because their goal is not to debate or look for an answer, but to waste time, to confiscate the freedom of opinion of others and to impose a unified view. Because their memory is as short as the memory of the fish, they ignore the civilian victims of the American bombing in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan where weddings and civilian targets are bombed for no apparent purpose except to spread a state of hatred and anger against the west and to create a fertile environment for terrorist organizations to recruit more members and to fund terrorism that serves the interests and agenda of western powers.

    End
    The US is responsible for radical Islamists?

    No.

    Radical Islam has appeared practically where ever there has been Islam. From Al Qaeda to Boko Haram, to the Al Shabaab, Indian Mujahideen and dozens more...

    It looks like Islam is responsible for ISIS.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  3. #3
    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    41,248

    Re: Islamist in the Service of the American Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by stan1990 View Post
    The people of Mali don't hate France because it's a well-progressed country, but France applies military force in Mali and violate the sovereignty of the country.
    A total fabrication. The government of Mali requested French military assistance in 2013. Paris is now phasing their withdrawal, and UN/African Union troops are acting as a peacekeeping force.


    Unless some Senate Republicans break ranks, this won't be a trial it will be a cover-up.

  4. #4
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    627

    Re: Islamist in the Service of the American Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    The US is responsible for radical Islamists?

    No.

    Radical Islam has appeared practically where ever there has been Islam. From Al Qaeda to Boko Haram, to the Al Shabaab, Indian Mujahideen and dozens more...

    It looks like Islam is responsible for ISIS.
    And Christianity is responsible for the Crusades and Ku Klux Klan.

  5. #5
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    627

    Re: Islamist in the Service of the American Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Valley View Post
    A total fabrication. The government of Mali requested French military assistance in 2013. Paris is now phasing their withdrawal, and UN/African Union troops are acting as a peacekeeping force.
    The people of Mali maybe not on the same line with their government regarding French troops in their country. Next time, read what I am writing carefully, I said: The people of Mali.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    58,253

    Re: Islamist in the Service of the American Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by stan1990 View Post
    And Christianity is responsible for the Crusades and Ku Klux Klan.
    The Crusades yes. The Klan, no.

    The Klan is driven racial/social hatred. Not religion.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  7. #7
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    58,253

    Re: Islamist in the Service of the American Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by stan1990 View Post
    The people of Mali maybe not on the same line with their government regarding French troops in their country. Next time, read what I am writing carefully, I said: The people of Mali.
    The people of Mali being gang raped, brutilized and their children stolen to be child soldiers for the Islamists factions?

    Amnesty International states it is the worst human rights situation in decades.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  8. #8
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    627

    Re: Islamist in the Service of the American Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    The people of Mali being gang raped, brutilized and their children stolen to be child soldiers for the Islamists factions?

    Amnesty International states it is the worst human rights situation in decades.
    I was watching a documentary about prostitution in the U.S that underage girls getting kidnapped and forced into the sex trade while police telling parent can't do anything until getting some paperwork done. That documentary filmed in the U.S, not Mali.

  9. #9
    Educator
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    627

    Re: Islamist in the Service of the American Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    The Crusades yes. The Klan, no.

    The Klan is driven racial/social hatred. Not religion.
    You are wrong

  10. #10
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    58,253

    Re: Islamist in the Service of the American Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by stan1990 View Post
    I was watching a documentary about prostitution in the U.S that underage girls getting kidnapped and forced into the sex trade while police telling parent can't do anything until getting some paperwork done. That documentary filmed in the U.S, not Mali.
    Irrelevant.

    There is prostitution in every country.



    Please fail again.

    Mali. Do the people agree to death and destruction by Islamists?
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •