Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 126 of 126

Thread: Springfield (MO) Walmart Rifle/Body Armor Event is NOT a Second Amendment Case

  1. #121
    Sage

    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,461

    Re: Springfield (MO) Walmart Rifle/Body Armor Event is NOT a Second Amendment Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    The fact the you get your information from Wikipedia, a source that is literally edited by everyone, says a great deal about your lack of education.
    Oh, that tired, old trope again. I think you're just too lazy to educate yourself.

    I like Wikipedia because they source their material from other credible sources. It saves a lot of time from having to look them all up myself. So click on the link and tell me which source you object to....

    Fascism - Wikipedia


    Thanks to Wiki, I can match my knowledge against yours any day of the week and then some.
    “While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.” - Mueller report

  2. #122
    Sage

    Common Sense 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    7,391

    Re: Springfield (MO) Walmart Rifle/Body Armor Event is NOT a Second Amendment Case

    Quote Originally Posted by uptower View Post
    One of screwiest op-ed's ever....... and from Slate? No wonder!
    You might as well FedEx the election to Donald Trump,” Hickenlooper said when asked by CNN’s Jake Tapper if Sanders’s embrace of the “democratic socialist” label makes him unelectable.

  3. #123
    Professor Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Alaska (61.5°N, -149°W)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,637

    Re: Springfield (MO) Walmart Rifle/Body Armor Event is NOT a Second Amendment Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Oh, that tired, old trope again. I think you're just too lazy to educate yourself.

    I like Wikipedia because they source their material from other credible sources. It saves a lot of time from having to look them all up myself. So click on the link and tell me which source you object to....

    Fascism - Wikipedia


    Thanks to Wiki, I can match my knowledge against yours any day of the week and then some.
    You've been indoctrinated, that much is quite obvious. You only believe those sources that support your leftist anti-American views. Despite the evidence to the contrary, like Vladimir Lenin's letters to Mussolini praising his fascist socialist Italy, or Mussolini's letters to FDR praising him for his socialist fascism with regard to his unconstitutional New Deal programs. You prefer to live in the brainwashed bubble your leftist teachers placed around you, never really examining the real-world. How truly pathetic that must be.

  4. #124
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,101

    Re: Springfield (MO) Walmart Rifle/Body Armor Event is NOT a Second Amendment Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    You've been indoctrinated, that much is quite obvious. You only believe those sources that support your leftist anti-American views. Despite the evidence to the contrary, like Vladimir Lenin's letters to Mussolini praising his fascist socialist Italy, or Mussolini's letters to FDR praising him for his socialist fascism with regard to his unconstitutional New Deal programs. You prefer to live in the brainwashed bubble your leftist teachers placed around you, never really examining the real-world. How truly pathetic that must be.
    what is truly pathetic is reading the above post where you insist that it is another who is indoctrinated and brainwashed
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    ​45<44

  5. #125
    Sage

    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,461

    Re: Springfield (MO) Walmart Rifle/Body Armor Event is NOT a Second Amendment Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    You've been indoctrinated, that much is quite obvious. You only believe those sources that support your leftist anti-American views. Despite the evidence to the contrary, like Vladimir Lenin's letters to Mussolini praising his fascist socialist Italy, or Mussolini's letters to FDR praising him for his socialist fascism with regard to his unconstitutional New Deal programs. You prefer to live in the brainwashed bubble your leftist teachers placed around you, never really examining the real-world. How truly pathetic that must be.
    You don't know me well enough to tell me what I believe.

    I posted my source(s)...so where's yours? Or are you too embarrassed to post them?
    “While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.” - Mueller report

  6. #126
    Sage

    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,461

    Re: Springfield (MO) Walmart Rifle/Body Armor Event is NOT a Second Amendment Case

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    what is truly pathetic is reading the above post where you insist that it is another who is indoctrinated and brainwashed
    I know, right.
    “While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.” - Mueller report

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •