Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 109 of 109

Thread: Our Lawless Precedent

  1. #101
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,740

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I have not stated my position because, as the person that invited me, you have yet to make an argument...
    You were never "invited" you just shoved your way in to say nothing, which is exactly what you have done.

    Grow up, if you can, and take a position instead of just whining about your lacks.

  2. #102
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    74,415

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Arjay81 View Post
    You were never "invited" you just shoved your way in to say nothing, which is exactly what you have done.

    Grow up, if you can, and take a position instead of just whining about your lacks.
    So what is your position on the Thread OP?

  3. #103
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,221

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Arjay81 View Post
    Nice of you to admit your own faults.

    BTW, didn't you say that you were posting with me? Another liberal fantasy.
    Because I can't discern WTF you're talking about, back into the bin with you.
    If I'm not responding to you, it's probably because you are on my ignore list. Search your conscience. If that's not it, I may just be too busy elsewhere.

  4. #104
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,740

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    So what is your position on the Thread OP?
    I stated my opinion at the start of this thread. You ignored it, as it was prior to your inserting yourself and your nonsense into this thread. Stupidity compounded, as expected.

  5. #105
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,740

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by NWRatCon View Post
    Because I can't discern WTF you're talking about, back into the bin with you.
    That you can't "discern" something says more about you than you likely care to admit. Lack of comprehension perhaps?

    At least stick with your statement and stop posting to me prior to making more of a fool of yourself.

  6. #106
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    74,415

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Arjay81 View Post
    I stated my opinion at the start of this thread. You ignored it, as it was prior to your inserting yourself and your nonsense into this thread. Stupidity compounded, as expected.
    So you want me to go and look for your argument?

    Fail. You lose by default.

  7. #107
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    74,415

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by NWRatCon View Post
    Because I can't discern WTF you're talking about, back into the bin with you.
    I have not debated the guy in a year or two but this is what I remember about him... he doesn't say much, he then expects you to debate something that is not quite apparent, he insults you when you ask for clarification or when you laugh at his idiotic debate style and then he kind of ducks and weaves for endless posts.

  8. #108
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,740

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    So you want me to go and look for your argument?

    Fail. You lose by default.
    The failure continues to be yours. You insist on something that is not true in an effort to fee3d your enormous ego. Typical of your posting style. Post nothing of worth and deny anything that runs counter to your nonsense.

  9. #109
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    74,415

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Arjay81 View Post
    The failure continues to be yours. You insist on something that is not true in an effort to fee3d your enormous ego. Typical of your posting style. Post nothing of worth and deny anything that runs counter to your nonsense.
    ...and you still won't even post a debate topic...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •