Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 109

Thread: Our Lawless Precedent

  1. #91
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,740

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I have asked you four or five times now what you would like to debate and you kinda told me and when I ask for clarification you say that I am making jerk comments and refusing to debate?

    I will ask like a calm adult again... what would you like to debate?

    This means that you need to answer and tell me what you would like to debate, specifically. You said the Thread Topic and when I asked you if that means "Trump lying?" you tried insulting me... just answer the question. What would you like to debate?
    As I stated before, how about the topic of this thread? You either can't read, comprehend or realize that this is a repeated answer to your "request".

    BTW, Trump is not mentioned in the title at all. Just your fevered imagination at work over time to try and protect you from making an actual argument.

    Oh, btw, name one [president that has not lied to the country. You can't and you know it, so what precedent is being violated here?

  2. #92
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    74,420

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Arjay81 View Post
    As I stated before, how about the topic of this thread? You either can't read, comprehend or realize that this is a repeated answer to your "request".

    BTW, Trump is not mentioned in the title at all. Just your fevered imagination at work over time to try and protect you from making an actual argument.

    Oh, btw, name one [president that has not lied to the country. You can't and you know it, so what precedent is being violated here?
    be specific ... what would you like to debate?

  3. #93
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,740

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    be specific ... what would you like to debate?
    That was specific, only as usual refuse to realize it.

    I also note that you have returned to the basement so spew your nonsense and get support from the other losers down there. It is a recurring pattern when you cannot debate like an adult.

  4. #94
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    74,420

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Arjay81 View Post
    That was specific, only as usual refuse to realize it.

    I also note that you have returned to the basement so spew your nonsense and get support from the other losers down there. It is a recurring pattern when you cannot debate like an adult.
    Damn... I thought that I made that pretty simple.

    Let me try it this way then... what is your position on the Thread Topic?
    The Title or the OP... I am fine with either. If I have a contrary point I will post it.

    Go.

  5. #95
    Temp Suspended Checkerboard Strangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    21,011
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by CommunityStanda View Post
    Precedence is the word liberals are abusing now to establish their own nefarious pairadime.
    To establish two dimes?????

  6. #96
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,223

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    I'm trying to remember, have any opponents presented any actual argument in support of the administration being completely unaccountable to Congress?
    If I'm not responding to you, it's probably because you are on my ignore list. Search your conscience. If that's not it, I may just be too busy elsewhere.

  7. #97
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,740

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Damn... I thought that I made that pretty simple.

    Let me try it this way then... what is your position on the Thread Topic?
    The Title or the OP... I am fine with either. If I have a contrary point I will post it.

    Go.
    Anything that you say is simple minded.

    You have been invited to debate either the topic or the thread title yet can't seem to come up with anything but lies about your position.

    You have to hqve a point to post about anything contrary to it, obviously you have no point.

  8. #98
    Educator
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,223

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Arjay81 View Post
    Anything that you say is simple minded.

    You have been invited to debate either the topic or the thread title yet can't seem to come up with anything but lies about your position.

    You have to hqve a point to post about anything contrary to it, obviously you have no point.
    Well, someone doesn't know the difference between debate and dodge ball...
    If I'm not responding to you, it's probably because you are on my ignore list. Search your conscience. If that's not it, I may just be too busy elsewhere.

  9. #99
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    74,420

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by Arjay81 View Post
    Anything that you say is simple minded.

    You have been invited to debate either the topic or the thread title yet can't seem to come up with anything but lies about your position.

    You have to hqve a point to post about anything contrary to it, obviously you have no point.
    I have not stated my position because, as the person that invited me, you have yet to make an argument...

    Quote Originally Posted by NWRatCon View Post
    Well, someone doesn't know the difference between debate and dodge ball...
    Exactly!

  10. #100
    Professor

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,740

    Re: Our Lawless Precedent

    Quote Originally Posted by NWRatCon View Post
    Well, someone doesn't know the difference between debate and dodge ball...
    Nice of you to admit your own faults.

    BTW, didn't you say that you were posting with me? Another liberal fantasy.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •