Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 123

Thread: Murdered for Being Pregnant, Woman Pays Ultimate Price for Dating Wrong Guy

  1. #71
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:44 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,000

    Re: Murdered for Being Pregnant, Woman Pays Ultimate Price for Dating Wrong Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lursa View Post
    It's not equal, ever. The expectation of such is juvenile. Biology is the reason it's not equal. As is the Constitution.

    Sure, you can let men escape the consequences of their actions...but then someone else has to step up. And that's the taxpayer. If you think that is ok, then that is your view.

    It is one that demeans men. It implies they cant control their actions....or dont want to...and then expect to get a pass when the risk *they fully are aware of* comes home to roost.

    Fine...luckily the law doesnt recognize that. It seeks to protect the child, and then the taxpayer.

    Men can thus whine all they want. And yes...sometimes lower themselves to avoid their consequences even further by murder. Still NEVER makes men right on this.


    The level of illogical FAIL in Straw Mans, Red Herrings and Ad Homs is AMAZING.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  2. #72
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:44 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,000

    Re: Murdered for Being Pregnant, Woman Pays Ultimate Price for Dating Wrong Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    Look.....a poster ignoring the fact that the OP has a history of trying to promote racial tensions(here's a hint--- by "thug types" he meant minorities, rather than actual thugs.)

    But I forgot......your precious ego is still bruised so you are desperate. Typical.
    Straw Man.

    Anything else or are logical fallacies the best your posts will offer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  3. #73
    Guru Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,625

    Re: Murdered for Being Pregnant, Woman Pays Ultimate Price for Dating Wrong Guy

    The years following Bill Clintons election to the presidency.
    I can recall that you would always see Hillary, just there in the back.
    Always smiling that crazed smile, and always riding his coattails wherever he went.
    I guess its because she knew the front of the garment was always occupied.

  4. #74
    Sage holbritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    5,226

    Re: Murdered for Being Pregnant, Woman Pays Ultimate Price for Dating Wrong Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    Dude make an endless slew of explicitly racist and racially motivated posts for years, and then tells us we're crazy when we spot the obvious correspondence in the fact that out of all the thousands of men who've murdered their pregnant partners, he picks the one that appeals to his obvious, years-established racial bias?

    I'm sorry, this gaslighting is not going to work on some of us. Not buying this coy bull****. Have some cajones and stand behind what your stances obviously are.
    Not everyone has been a member of this forum for years. Takes time to get to know different posters and their habits. Cut people a brake, eh?
    Words that can't be understood are useless - Emily L
    The Sound of Silence ~ Disturbed
    The best things in life aren't things
    Quote Originally Posted by Haymarket
    Attacking me because you perceive me as your political enemy is not debate of the issues.

  5. #75
    Guru Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Dallas, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,625

    Re: Murdered for Being Pregnant, Woman Pays Ultimate Price for Dating Wrong Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeAndMirrors View Post
    Dude, where ya been? Murder has been the number one cause of death of pregnant women for literally as long as we've been studying it, surpassing even automotive deaths. We have had a problem in this country since day one with men not respecting women's reproductive agency.

    But for some reason, you never noticed or cared until the one time you saw a case where a black guy killed a white woman. Gee, wonder why that is.

    Save your faux outrage. If you actually gave a damn about women being murdered, you'd have been on this train decades ago. And this woman doesn't deserve to have her tragic end used as a cudgel for your disgusting quasi-political football game. If you're gonna dogwhistle this loudly, why don't you just come out and say what your real problem is and spare us the coy little games, eh?
    Great spiel, now can you use that same rant against every single democrat that wants to tout a victim of gun violence as a reason to get more strict gun control?

    Or any other measure of the same use, that both the left & right are guilty of.
    The years following Bill Clintons election to the presidency.
    I can recall that you would always see Hillary, just there in the back.
    Always smiling that crazed smile, and always riding his coattails wherever he went.
    I guess its because she knew the front of the garment was always occupied.

  6. #76
    Heavy Hitter


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    63,748

    Re: Murdered for Being Pregnant, Woman Pays Ultimate Price for Dating Wrong Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by truthatallcost View Post
    Eye roll. Yah, only raysists pay attention to details. We should all be good boys & girls who don't possess the ability to spot patterns of criminal behavior.
    That's not a pattern, it's an incident.

  7. #77
    User KerouacJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Communist
    Posts
    135

    Re: Murdered for Being Pregnant, Woman Pays Ultimate Price for Dating Wrong Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Straw Man.

    Anything else or are logical fallacies the best your posts will offer?
    You continuously post this... just because you don't agree with something or you don't think it applies doesn't make it a logical fallacy..

    Your constant misuses of "strawman" is actually just you arguing from ignorance.
    My sense of humor is a turkey, and I pull it out of the oven and baste it in reality.

  8. #78
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,345

    Re: Murdered for Being Pregnant, Woman Pays Ultimate Price for Dating Wrong Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Yes, your point being?
    My point being that the OP has a nasty habit of lumping in all minorities as "thug types" instead of, you know, blaming the actual thugs.

  9. #79
    Sage
    Tigerace117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:19 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,345

    Re: Murdered for Being Pregnant, Woman Pays Ultimate Price for Dating Wrong Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Straw Man.

    Anything else or are logical fallacies the best your posts will offer?
    Not a straw man at all. A factual analysis of the poster's character based on repeated interactions.

    But I forgot; your poor ego is so badly bruised that you can't handle reality anymore.

  10. #80
    Sage
    Lursa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Outside Seattle
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,931

    Re: Murdered for Being Pregnant, Woman Pays Ultimate Price for Dating Wrong Guy

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post


    The level of illogical FAIL in Straw Mans, Red Herrings and Ad Homs is AMAZING.

    I see that you cannot refute a single point in my post.

    I know you dont like it...that doesnt matter in the least...who would? If men choose not to make decisions to protect themselves from unwanted fatherhood, there are few instances where they can blame anyone but themselves. If you want sex, you accept the risks, just like women do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have felt pain when I was in the womb. So when you say they are incapable of feeling pain, that is based on junk science.
    Quote Originally Posted by applejuicefool View Post
    A murderer putting a bullet through someone's brain is a medical procedure too.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •