Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 705

Thread: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Revisited

  1. #311
    Advisor, aka "bub" sear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Adirondack Park, NY
    Last Seen
    07-28-17 @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    925

    Re: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Revisited

    "Basically ALL of this is a way of saying that your claim of staking is complete bull" b5 #308
    After you post the statutory language that prohibits my use of the word "-stalked", I will surrender to the appropriate law enforcement authorities (depending on whether the law I've violated is federal, State, regional, county, or local).

    Until then, you're whining. GROW UP!
    "The next best thing to being clever is being able to quote someone who is." Mary Pettibone Poole

  2. #312
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,677

    Re: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Again, you do not get to make this personal.
    It was a separate post about me. That is making it about the person. So stop with the bs.

    If you would like to present what the ME said as rebuttal to an actual quote, go right on ahead. I have already destroyed her testimony on this forum by rebutting it with the forensics expert testimony provided by Forensic Pathologist Dr. Vincent DiMaio, I can do so again if needed.

    .
    Sure.. try to rebut it with the forensics expert. Because you can't.. because his testimony doesn't... but you give it a try. it will be fun.

    The outcome severity is irrelevant to the fact that he indeed experience the act getting his head repeatably slammed into the ground.
    That is an act that can cause great bodily injury or loss of life.
    Well except for the fact that there is no evidence that his head "was repeatedly slammed into the ground".. in fact. .the evidence suggests that he was not being hit with any real force.

    This is stupid argumentation.
    It is the act itself. Not the actual injury received.
    Wrong.. the actual injury received gives evidence to the amount and force of the attack.

    Let me guess though. Someone you knew somewhere sometime in the past was able to adequately review, the injuries they were still sustaining to their head to determine they were not life threatening, so they then chose no to use lethal force.
    You mean like the thousands of patients that I have seen that have sustained MUCH more facial damage and weren't in life threatening situations. Or maybe the hundreds of times I have sustained such and much worse.. and never considered my self in a life threatening situation..

    Getting punched in the nose and scratching your head does not add up to the need for deadly force.. no how.. no way... ESPECIALLY if you a trained in such combat and have previously been in such situations as Zimmerman had.

    Understand why your argument is so baseless?

    According to your logic.. if I walk to closely to a lady and she opens a door fast and the door hits me on my nose and then I fall back and scratch my head on concrete.. I am free to shoot her because obviously a bloody nose and a scratched head equal the need for deadly force.

    Irrelevant as she was shown to not be truthful by the rebuttal witness. She destroyed her own credibility by the way she testified on cross and then was destroyed by rebuttal.
    Not at all.. in fact her testimony was certainly truthful. And is medically correct.

    Again doesn't matter to the actual act he was enduring. The law inst predicated on actual injury.
    The law requires proof that you are reasonably in a life threatening situation. The evidence of the injuries indicate that he was NOT sustaining any force that a reasonable person.. especially with training.. would deem life threatening.

    You seem not to know of the case of the individual who chased down a person who stole his car radio.
    That person swung a bag of car radios at him, it didn't strike him and he stabbed the guy once killing him because of it.
    The Judge in that case ruled it was self defense and dismissed the charges under SYG.
    You do not have to have actual injury for the act to be recognized as one that a person can be fearful of great bodily injury or loss of life.
    You do have to support yourself with evidence.. I believe in that case.. witnesses SAW the person swing a bag of car radios at him.. WHICH CAN BE CONSTRUED AS A DEADLY WEAPON.. capable of striking with sufficient force. A reasonable person could conclude that they were in danger.

    In Zimmermans case.. you have only his testimony.. after pursuing an individual.. THAT HAD COMMITTED NO CRIME.. WHO WAS NOT ARMED. That he was in a life threatening situation and being beaten. The injuries are not consistent with receiving multiple blows with any force which disputes HIS TESTIMONY.

    Wrong as usual.
    These things are possible, not necessary
    .

    They dispute his claim that he was in a life or death situation.

    Wrong on both counts.
    Someone who confronts you angrily, attacks you and knocks you to the ground, mount you and then repeatable slams you head into the ground is the aggressor.
    Not true. If I have been followed by a strange person in my neighborhood at night.. and they follow me when I try to avoid them.. and then I ask why they are following me.. and angrily tell them to stop and they attempt to draw a weapon.. THEY ARE THE AGGRESSOR.. and under the law.. I am perfectly and reasonably justified in defending myself by using deadly force including trying to get them to the ground and stop them from shooting me.

    And the evidence suggest what I just said.. not your premise.

  3. #313
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,677

    Re: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by Vox View Post
    And strangely enough........DESPITE all that.......still far too many thugs like Trayvon Martin walking the streets and doing crime.

    Clearly there may be a need for harsher punishment for those who continue to disrespect our ways and our laws.

    And this is why intelligent people understand racism is involved.

    So we have the facts:

    Trayvon Martins criminal record:

    (CBS/AP) SANFORD, Fla. - The family of Trayvon Martin said Monday that their 17-year-old son had been suspended for possessing traces of marijuana before he was shot to death by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman.

    Also on Monday, ]authorities confirmed to the Associated Press that Martin did not have a juvenile offender record].
    George Zimmermans criminal record:

    In July 2005, he was arrested for “resisting officer with violence.”
    Hmmm resisting an officer with violence..

    Then in August 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiance sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence.
    So.. according to you... the boy without a criminal record.. is a thug..

    the person with arrest and resisting an officer with violence..

    and a domestic violence charge.. is the poster child for a good citizen.

    Hmmmm..


    What seems wrong with this picture...

  4. #314
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,677

    Re: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Some Black Lives Don't Matter
    Heather Mac Donald, City Journal

    Another cell-phone video that didn’t make it to CNN or MSNBC: Last November, 33-year-old Antwan McNutt beat a man to death with a bottle of liquor on the South Side of Chicago. Onlookers took video and posted it to Facebook; no one intervened to help. McNutt, who was charged with murder this week, has prior convictions for manufacturing and delivering a controlled substance, attempted aggravated carjacking, possession of a stolen motor vehicle, and battery and resisting arrest, according to DNA Info. But he was back on the streets committing more mayhem, contrary to the “mass incarceration” conceit that black males are targeted with endless draconian punishment for minor transgressions of public order.
    We rightly hold our police officers to the highest standards of conduct. Had a cop beaten a black man to death it would justifiably have been international news, especially if the beating had been caught on video. Likewise, if a white man had beaten a black man to death, it would have been international news and cause for public mourning and admonition. But the routine taking of black lives by other blacks generates no interest in the mainstream media. Forty-three hundred people, including two dozen children under the age of 12, were shot in Chicago last year. Had 4,300 white people been shot, there would have been a revolution, and the media would have set up headquarters in the city to cover the breakdown of law and order. But because the victims were nearly all black, few pay attention—besides the police.
    Nor have the Black Lives Matter activists, who pour out by the thousands, sometimes to riot, in the case of alleged officer misuse of force, ever protested the killing of blacks by other blacks. If one-one-hundredth of the attention that has been paid to phantom police racism over the last two decades had been devoted to rebuilding the black family, no one would be talking about policing today. Policing is an epiphenomenon of crime. If you want fewer police in your neighborhood, make sure that people are not killing each other.
    Heather Mac Donald is the Thomas W. Smith Fellow at the Manhattan Institute, a contributing editor of City Journal, and the author of the bestselling The War on Cops.
    Hmmmm.. and how is this relevant.. in any way?

  5. #315
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    52,116
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    Hmmmm.. and how is this relevant.. in any way?
    Please see #302.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  6. #316
    Advisor, aka "bub" sear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Adirondack Park, NY
    Last Seen
    07-28-17 @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    925

    Re: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Revisited

    j1 #313

    Neither one was a choir boy.

    But it was CLEARLY Zimmerman that had armed himself for confrontation.

    They may both have had cell-phones. But I don't believe TM had a gun on him at the time.

    And of their two records, Zimmerman's is the more serious.

    But it should be obvious by now, on page #32 of this thread,

    that the defenders of the vigilante Zimmerman, the armed adult that disregarded:
    - common sense
    - Neighborhood Watch published guidelines, and
    - Sanford police dispatch guidance,
    and shot dead the school boy walking to his father's location from the candy store;

    something else is going on here.

    There are so many levels of misconduct on Zimmerman's part.

    And they continue to defend the PERPETRATOR, even when all they can do to substantiate

    their case is to lie about TM being a "thug" we're better off without.
    thug
    [thuhg]

    Examples
    Word Origin

    See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
    noun
    a cruel or vicious ruffian, robber, or murderer.

    Thug | Define Thug at Dictionary.com
    "(CBS/AP) SANFORD, Fla. - The family of Trayvon Martin said Monday that their 17-year-old son had been suspended for possessing traces of marijuana"

    quoted from #313


    Everybody in the cosmos knows what a despicable, inexcusable crime possessing traces of marijuana is. Why they didn't gouge the boy's eyes out with flaming daggers for it I'll never know.

    But Zimmerman is a killer.

    Is TM really MORE of a thug than Zimmerman ?! OF COURSE NOT !!

    BUT !!

    Reality is no impediment to Zimmerman's mindless throngs.
    "The next best thing to being clever is being able to quote someone who is." Mary Pettibone Poole

  7. #317
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:32 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,461

    Re: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    Because of all the Unarmed Killings over the last decade, these cases were the main reason why everyone in my family, many of my friends and relatives have gotton our CCW Licences. No matter what happpens, none of us will be Unarmed the next time someone "fears" for their life, because they will have a really good reason to be "afraid".
    This kind of concerns me a little. You have every right. But you do understand that the stories that we have heard about the unarmed people...have involved unarmed people in questionable situations. I would assume you and your family (or hope) your family don't go around in questionable situations.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  8. #318
    Advisor, aka "bub" sear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Adirondack Park, NY
    Last Seen
    07-28-17 @ 02:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    925

    Re: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Revisited

    b5 #317

    a) Regarding a firearm, it's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

    b) BUT !! Hinckley shot Reagan w/ a .22.
    If Hinckley had used a .44, President Bush (elder) would have been a two-termer.

    c) Generally a 6" barrel is more accurate than a 1" barrel.

    So how much of a cannon are you going to lug around with you? A .45? 10mm?

    6" barrel? 8" barrel? Or just settle for a Howitzer?
    "The next best thing to being clever is being able to quote someone who is." Mary Pettibone Poole

  9. #319
    Sage
    blackjack50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:32 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,461

    Re: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    After you post the statutory language that prohibits my use of the word "-stalked", I will surrender to the appropriate law enforcement authorities (depending on whether the law I've violated is federal, State, regional, county, or local).

    Until then, you're whining. GROW UP!
    Lmao! You are the one Zimmerman "night stalked" someone. And when asked to provide evidence on stalked...you gave me the INTERSTATE stalking charge. You want SO badly for Zimmerman to be guilty. But you can't find a charge that sticks.

    Dude this is game set and match. You can discuss dictionary definitions all you want. That's fine. You can avoid telling me that following someone while reporting them to police is not unreasonable. But the fact is...you claimed Zimmerman was "stalking" Trayvon. And he was not. Not in any legal sense of the word. Ergo that is NOT evidence of guilt.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The Crowd is not the sum of its parts.

  10. #320
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,677

    Re: Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Revisited

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hays View Post
    Please see #302.
    Saw it, read it..
    '
    how is this relevant?

Page 32 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •