Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight

  1. #1
    Student thedimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Seen
    06-26-20 @ 01:11 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    162

    US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight

    US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight – Middle East Monitor


    A number of Russian soldiers were badly beaten and airlifted to hospital after a fist-fight with American troops in Syria last week, it has been revealed. According to the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, the incident occurred on 25 December in the city of Tal Tamr in Al-Hasakah province in north-east Syria.
    Wow!
    I bet many Russians think their troops could easily beat Americans.
    This just show how poor of the soldiers they are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Dungeon Master
    Sewer Rat

    Risky Thicket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    With Yo Mama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    30,046

    Re: US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight

    Quote Originally Posted by thedimon View Post
    US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight Middle East Monitor



    Wow!
    I bet many Russians think their troops could easily beat Americans.
    This just show how poor of the soldiers they are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    number of Russian soldiers were badly beaten and airlifted to hospital after a fist-fight with American troops in Syria last week, it has been revealed.
    Yikes! That news must surely have pissed off President Bone Spur Sharpie. I'm sure Trump has already been on the phone apologizing to Putin and promising it won't happen again.








    When Faith preaches Hate, Blessed are the Doubters. - Amin Maalouf

    Thou shalt not COVID thy neighbor. - Slipped Mickey



  3. #3
    Sensational
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    53,335
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight

    We know the Democratic Party is very disappointed this did not lead to war since they supported Hilary Clinton for her vowing she would order the USA's military to go to direct war against Russia. Once again, the Democratic Party failed to start another war, including another world war. That Democratic Party historically and from its birth is the party of war and death. There is no war anywhere in the world the Democratic Party doesn't want for the massive profits for their super rich corporate owners.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    01-29-20 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    12,153

    Re: US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    We know the Democratic Party is very disappointed this did not lead to war since they supported Hilary Clinton for her vowing she would order the USA's military to go to direct war against Russia. Once again, the Democratic Party failed to start another war, including another world war. That Democratic Party historically and from its birth is the party of war and death. There is no war anywhere in the world the Democratic Party doesn't want for the massive profits for their super rich corporate owners.
    Right on cue!

  5. #5
    Student thedimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Seen
    06-26-20 @ 01:11 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    162

    Re: US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight

    Quote Originally Posted by Risky Thicket View Post
    Yikes! That news must surely have pissed off President Bone Spur Sharpie. I'm sure Trump has already been on the phone apologizing to Putin and promising it won't happen again.
    Americans already killed a few hundred Russians in Syria about 2 years ago.
    While Trump is being weird about Pootin, I doubt he is truly influenced by him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Student thedimon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Last Seen
    06-26-20 @ 01:11 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    162

    Re: US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    We know the Democratic Party is very disappointed this did not lead to war since they supported Hilary Clinton for her vowing she would order the USA's military to go to direct war against Russia. Once again, the Democratic Party failed to start another war, including another world war. That Democratic Party historically and from its birth is the party of war and death. There is no war anywhere in the world the Democratic Party doesn't want for the massive profits for their super rich corporate owners.
    Democrats are actually when flexible when it comes to wars. If the war was started by a republican then they are against the wars (Iraq). If the war is started by a democrat or if a republican is withdrawing troops then they are all for wars (Syria, Kurds, Libya).


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    07-09-20 @ 03:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    114,925

    Re: US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight

    Quote Originally Posted by thedimon View Post
    Americans already killed a few hundred Russians in Syria about 2 years ago.
    While Trump is being weird about Pootin, I doubt he is truly influenced by him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So him doing everything Putin could possibly want in every way shape and form, including denigrating our intelligence services and siding with Putin's word instead is merely coincidence?

    I wasn't born yesterday.

  8. #8
    Sensational
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    53,335
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight

    Quote Originally Posted by thedimon View Post
    Democrats are actually when flexible when it comes to wars. If the war was started by a republican then they are against the wars (Iraq). If the war is started by a democrat or if a republican is withdrawing troops then they are all for wars (Syria, Kurds, Libya).
    Over 90% of American war deaths and American caused war deaths have been under Democratic Party leadership.

  9. #9
    Sensational
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    53,335
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    So him doing everything Putin could possibly want in every way shape and form, including denigrating our intelligence services and siding with Putin's word instead is merely coincidence?

    I wasn't born yesterday.
    You're deeply upset that Trump didn't give Putin the rest of Ukraine and all of our uranium, right?

  10. #10
    Horrible Bastard
    Hamish Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Tucson
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,352

    Re: US and Russian soldiers in Syria fist fight

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    We know the Democratic Party is very disappointed this did not lead to war since they supported Hilary Clinton for her vowing she would order the USA's military to go to direct war against Russia. Once again, the Democratic Party failed to start another war, including another world war. That Democratic Party historically and from its birth is the party of war and death. There is no war anywhere in the world the Democratic Party doesn't want for the massive profits for their super rich corporate owners.
    I am not going to say this was predictable, but there are undiscovered tribes in Peru that knew Joko was going to bring up Hillary Clinton, apropos of nothing at all.
    Watching the live action version of Jerry Pournelle's "Crazy Eddie" concept.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •