Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 106

Thread: Give me one GOOD reason

  1. #61
    Sage

    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    32,496

    Re: Give me one GOOD reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Logical1 View Post
    Give me one GOOD reason why cities should give protection to criminal invaders that have committed a crime. Protecting them from ICE is actually a criminal action. They need to be turned over to ICE to be locked up for their crime, and then deported!!!!!
    Calling them 'criminal invaders' is the same language that the El Paso shooter used.
    DEMOCRAT 2020

  2. #62
    Sage
    Aberration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,656

    Re: Give me one GOOD reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Calling them 'criminal invaders' is the same language that the El Paso shooter used.
    Hitler championed profit sharing, old age pension schemes, the creation and expansion of a middle class, expansion of public education, mandatory health requirements, legislating the impact of religious views on political decisions.
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

  3. #63
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    54,602

    Re: Give me one GOOD reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordelier View Post
    hmmmm.... Forged ID's are a red-flag, huh? So does that mean you're going to call ICE to report that drunken frosh you picked up who gave you that crappy fake ID card he was using to buy booze?
    The stupidity of that question is apparent... The average frosh will have real ID as well.
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  4. #64
    Sage
    Fledermaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Peoples Republic of California AKA Taxifornia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    54,602

    Re: Give me one GOOD reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Cordelier View Post
    His name is Jose Incognito and his ID says he's a member of Our Lady of Solitude Catholic Church, in Los Angeles. You can call the priest if you want - he'll vouch for Jose as a member of his parish.
    And???
    'All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.'

    Douglas Adams

  5. #65
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Flori-duh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,873

    Re: Give me one GOOD reason

    So we should jail and deport folks for a misdemeanor. Are we also going to jail any american who commits a misdemeanor?

    Best part is many of the folks who think along these lines also claim to be good christians. Go figure?
    When I stop answering you, there's a reason.......repeat, When I stop answering you, there's a reason.

  6. #66
    Guru
    jdog21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    10-13-19 @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,728

    Re: Give me one GOOD reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I honestly don't ever think I've seen a cop do this.


    Police aren't allowed to just hold you because they feel like it.
    I see it every week here in CA. And the police can hold you, ICE calls them detainer requests
    Detainers | ICE
    Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, liberal, fanatical, criminal.

  7. #67
    Sensational

    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    44,799
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Give me one GOOD reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Calling them 'criminal invaders' is the same language that the El Paso shooter used.
    So do the parents of children murdered by illegal immigrants released by Democratic run jails because they don't care if Americans are murdered and raped.

  8. #68
    Sage
    Aberration's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,656

    Re: Give me one GOOD reason

    Quote Originally Posted by jdog21 View Post
    I see it every week here in CA. And the police can hold you, ICE calls them detainer requests
    Detainers | ICE
    Detainer requests are for people who have committed a crime...
    “Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson

  9. #69
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    63,931

    Re: Give me one GOOD reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Fledermaus View Post
    I am aware, Undisclosed, that if the local PD does not inform ICE they are releasing illegal aliens it is impossible for ICE to do their job which includes deporting said illegal aliens.

    Kinda hard to be there for a release if you aren't informed of the release.....

    It has zero to do with holding someone beyond their release time.
    You didn't answer the question.
    “personal attorney” to Individual-1, who at that point had become the President of the United States
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I don't know who [Individual-1] is and neither do you.

  10. #70
    Guru
    jdog21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    10-13-19 @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,728

    Re: Give me one GOOD reason

    Quote Originally Posted by Aberration View Post
    Detainer requests are for people who have committed a crime...
    Ya and I said they should be followed by local police officers, The person I was responding to thinks cops don't have the time to hold someone they already have in jail for an extra 48 hours so an ICE agent and pick them up.
    Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical, liberal, fanatical, criminal.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •