Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Illegal Alien Child Rapist Sentenced To 401 Years In Prison, Victim Begs For No Deportation

  1. #11
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North East
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,001

    Re: Illegal Alien Child Rapist Sentenced To 401 Years In Prison, Victim Begs For No Deportation

    Quote Originally Posted by FieldTheorist View Post
    Rather than taking a hodge-podge of news articles from ten years ago and mixing it together into slew of sloppily laden accusations, you could just look at actual statistics which show that undocumented immigrants commit fewer crimes per capita than Americans. But that would show that your argument is wrong, so I guess I can see why you would avoid doing that.
    ~~~~~~
    What an odd way to deny the truth. The object was to show you and others that this is nothing new. The problem has existed and the previous president just kicked the can down the road.
    Actual statistics show that illegal aliens do increase the number of violent acts within the U.S. along with health risks as seen as new illnesses and increases of those thought under control in America. Ring worm not among them....

  2. #12
    Guru
    FieldTheorist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Last Seen
    07-27-19 @ 11:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    3,303

    Re: Illegal Alien Child Rapist Sentenced To 401 Years In Prison, Victim Begs For No Deportation

    Quote Originally Posted by Doc91478 View Post
    ~~~~~~
    What an odd way to deny the truth. The object was to show you and others that this is nothing new. The problem has existed and the previous president just kicked the can down the road.
    Actual statistics show that illegal aliens do increase the number of violent acts within the U.S. along with health risks as seen as new illnesses and increases of those thought under control in America. Ring worm not among them....
    In other words, "Nope, I can't refute what you just said."

    Cool, thanks for playing.
    "The question is whether privileged elites should dominate mass-communication and should use this power, as they tell us they must [to] manipulate and deceive the 'stupid majority', and remove them from the public arena. The question, in brief, is whether Democracy and Freedom are values to be preserved or threats to be avoided." --Chomsky

  3. #13
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    North East
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,001

    Re: Illegal Alien Child Rapist Sentenced To 401 Years In Prison, Victim Begs For No Deportation

    Quote Originally Posted by FieldTheorist View Post
    In other words, "Nope, I can't refute what you just said."

    Cool, thanks for playing.
    ~~~~~~
    Thank you for admitting the truth....

  4. #14
    Guilty of thoughtcrime
    truthatallcost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    21,009

    Re: Illegal Alien Child Rapist Sentenced To 401 Years In Prison, Victim Begs For No Deportation

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    He'll receive no replies from people who support illegal immigration because there are very few here if any. Those people are created in the heads of conservatives. Just because we don't want a giant, highly expensive, ineffective wall doesn't mean we're against border security or pro-illegal immigration.
    The OP never mentioned the wall. You're trying to start a discussion about it. The OP did touch upon the Democratic leadership of California, and their failure to do their duty in protecting the citizens of this state. He's correct. Dereliction of duty should be enough to get rid of the bums in Sacramento, but of course, that won't happen. Instead, the state will promote Kamala Harris' bid for 2020, so that the other 49 states can regress into chaos along with California, should Kamala win.

    Surely, this is a tragedy, but the argument is about as dumb as holding up an example of white pedophile and saying everyone who doesn't want take action against all white people supports pedophilia.
    Look, get it through your head; the issue here is heinous crime being committed by people who are already not entitled to live in the United States. No one cares what race the offender is, and at least conservatives are consistent in wanting tough penalties for ALL child molesters and rapists. We don't care what their race is.

    People are individuals and are responsible for their own personal actions, not the actions of the entire group.
    Every illegal immigrant is guilty of at least one crime, the crime of being illegally present in the country. While maintaining that supporters of illegal immigration are rare, you clearly support illegal immigrants. At least you bothered to comment however, most progressives couldn't care less. Hearty hand clasp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michel Montvert View Post
    100 illegal immigrants are preferable to any one of these Trump-supporting inhuman misfit citizens.

  5. #15
    Guru
    ClaraD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Hartsel,Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Illegal Alien Child Rapist Sentenced To 401 Years In Prison, Victim Begs For No Deportation

    Oh good grief, he isn't going to be deported, because he is in PRISON....he will be there for life....in the US....and he shouldn't be deported...why? Because he has a sentence to serve for a crime he committed...question is why does he get 401 years and a pedophile from the US gets probation?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •