Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 210

Thread: Gun Owners Getting OWNED

  1. #161
    Salem ac Leporem Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,383

    Re: Gun Owners Getting OWNED

    Quote Originally Posted by zsu2357 View Post
    I don't know what to say to that. Except maybe...

    Let others save me from ignorant decisions. You say one thing then and then turn around with circular logic.
    Where is the circular logic? You can pray alone or with others via video conferencing and not infect others or get infected.

    To conquer a disease such a Corovid19 we need to act as a society.
    Condor060 said; Who was talking about Jesus? I posted scriptures from the bible. Try and keep up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Facts are not truth...

  2. #162
    Sage


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    29,560

    Re: Gun Owners Getting OWNED

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Link or Lie, your pick
    Napolitano stands by controversial report - Washington Times

  3. #163
    Salem ac Leporem Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,383

    Re: Gun Owners Getting OWNED

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    Janet Napolitano, for one, stupidly said American Christians are a more serious threat to America than are radical Muslim terrorists.
    I'm not finding that quote, so post it or admit that you made it up.
    Condor060 said; Who was talking about Jesus? I posted scriptures from the bible. Try and keep up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Facts are not truth...

  4. #164
    Guru
    zsu2357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Great state of (cough,cough)Oregon
    Last Seen
    05-27-20 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,594

    Re: Gun Owners Getting OWNED

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    How is a person blowing their own brains out putting other people at risk?
    Some inconsiderate s*** not looking left or right or taking into consideration the next room.

  5. #165
    Sage


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    29,560

    Re: Gun Owners Getting OWNED

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    I'm not finding that quote, so post it or admit that you made it up.
    I thought maybe you were already aware of what she said. It was all in the news at the time. Napolitano stands by controversial report - Washington Times

  6. #166
    Guru
    Dayton3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Smackover, AR.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,242
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Gun Owners Getting OWNED

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Lol... all these gun nutters caressing and fondling their guns for self-protection and what comes at them? A microscopic virus that they can't shoot!
    While protection and preventing the rise of an oppressive government in the U.S. are the reasons that countless gun owners trot out, the real reason that most people own guns in the U.S. is...

    ...simply because guns are fun.

  7. #167
    Guru
    zsu2357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Great state of (cough,cough)Oregon
    Last Seen
    05-27-20 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,594

    Re: Gun Owners Getting OWNED

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    Why would they do it alone if pulling the trigger was a test of their religious faith?
    He/she is your nut job. But maybe they knew they would get talked out of it, and really wanted too blow their nut off.

  8. #168
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    85,594

    Re: Gun Owners Getting OWNED

    Quote Originally Posted by zsu2357 View Post
    Some inconsiderate s*** not looking left or right or taking into consideration the next room.
    No. In this scenario the person taking their own life is a considerate person who is laying in a coffin wearing a Hazmat suit in a dug grave with nobody around and has left millions to charity and is using a silencer so as to not disturb the squirrels... How is THAT person blowing their own brains out putting other people at risk?

  9. #169
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:14 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    85,594

    Re: Gun Owners Getting OWNED

    Quote Originally Posted by Dayton3 View Post
    While protection and preventing the rise of an oppressive government in the U.S. are the reasons that countless gun owners trot out, the real reason that most people own guns in the U.S. is...

    ...simply because guns are fun.
    Da Bears!

    Dat's right!

  10. #170
    Salem ac Leporem Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    7,383

    Re: Gun Owners Getting OWNED

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    I thought maybe you were already aware of what she said. It was all in the news at the time. Napolitano stands by controversial report - Washington Times
    This is true. She didn't link that right-wing extremist with religious belief, despite your attempts.

    Ms. Napolitano defended the report, which says “rightwing extremism” may include groups opposed to abortion and immigration, as merely one among several threat assessments.
    This is from another source,

    The Terrorist Threat is From Across the Political Spectrum

    The main terrorist threat today in the United States is best understood as emerging from across the political spectrum, as ubiquitous firearms, political polarization, and other factors have combined with the power of online communication and social media to generate a complex and varied terrorist threat that crosses ideologies and is largely disconnected from traditional understandings of terrorist organizations.

    No jihadist foreign terrorist organization has directed a deadly attack inside the United States since 9/11, and no deadly jihadist attacker has received training or support from groups abroad. In the almost 18 years after 9/11, jihadists have killed 107 people inside the United States. This death toll is virtually the same as that from far-right terrorism (consisting of anti-government, white supremacist, and anti-abortion violence), which has killed 109 people. The United States has also seen attacks in recent years inspired by ideological misogyny and black separatist/nationalist ideology. Individuals motivated by these ideologies have killed eight people each. America's terrorism problem today is homegrown and is not the province of any one group or ideological perspective.
    Part IV. What is the Threat to the United States Today?
    Condor060 said; Who was talking about Jesus? I posted scriptures from the bible. Try and keep up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Facts are not truth...

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •