Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 201 to 206 of 206

Thread: People Buying Guns In Response To Coronavirus

  1. #201
    Sage
    Chillfolks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    VA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,990

    Re: People Buying Guns In Response To Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    You mean "doomsday preppers".

    We need to dig basements and horde toilet paper.
    I think most rational people will be able to find a middle ground. Something like trying to maintain a week or two worths or food, water, and necessities on hand. Maybe plant a few squash or tomatoes instead of flowers this year.

  2. #202
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,146

    Re: People Buying Guns In Response To Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillfolks View Post
    I think most rational people will be able to find a middle ground. Something like trying to maintain a week or two worths or food, water, and necessities on hand. Maybe plant a few squash or tomatoes instead of flowers this year.
    Or just keep your normal guying patterns that the US supply system is geared to meeting.

  3. #203
    Sage
    Chillfolks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    VA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,990

    Re: People Buying Guns In Response To Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Or just keep your normal guying patterns that the US supply system is geared to meeting.
    The two are not exclusive.

  4. #204
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,146

    Re: People Buying Guns In Response To Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillfolks View Post
    The two are not exclusive.
    Explain.

  5. #205
    Sage
    Chillfolks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    VA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,990

    Re: People Buying Guns In Response To Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Explain.
    It is possible for someone to both prepare for the next disaster and also return to a more normal buying pattern.

  6. #206
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,146

    Re: People Buying Guns In Response To Coronavirus

    Quote Originally Posted by Chillfolks View Post
    It is possible for someone to both prepare for the next disaster and also return to a more normal buying pattern.
    Of course

    Indeed would you not expect this ?



    I was suggesting that the effects of a disaster would be less if people kept their normal buying patterns.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •