Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Robbery suspect shot, killed Employees, customers inside pharmacy were unharmed

  1. #31
    Sage


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    30,068

    Re: Robbery suspect shot, killed Employees, customers inside pharmacy were unharmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow View Post
    I do wish we had the gory, bloody aftermath pictures to really drive the message home...
    It is better for the murderer to be covered in his own blood than for dozens of his victims to be covered in their blood.

  2. #32
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,548

    Re: Robbery suspect shot, killed Employees, customers inside pharmacy were unharmed

    Quote Originally Posted by RF667799 View Post
    Still not even an attempt to support your claim. Nothing but hand waves.
    The claim that the news story concerned gun mis-use wasn't supported by "gun shot wounds" ?



    You don't know how to stop.

    You're like some kind of toy that spews out one of a limited number of lines when you pull its string

    End of conversation.

  3. #33
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,344

    Re: Robbery suspect shot, killed Employees, customers inside pharmacy were unharmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    The claim that the news story concerned gun mis-use wasn't supported by "gun shot wounds" ?



    You don't know how to stop.

    You're like some kind of toy that spews out one of a limited number of lines when you pull its string

    End of conversation.
    No, your claim that I said, " it can't be a gun control topic".

    You fail to support that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Shotguns are not portable firearms

  4. #34
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,548

    Re: Robbery suspect shot, killed Employees, customers inside pharmacy were unharmed

    Quote Originally Posted by RF667799 View Post
    No, your claim that I said, " it can't be a gun control topic".

    You fail to support that.
    Post # 32

    End of conversation.


    Your pathetic posts are not worth replying to

    I'm not going to "pull the doll's string" any more.


    It really is the end this time.

  5. #35
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,344

    Re: Robbery suspect shot, killed Employees, customers inside pharmacy were unharmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Post # 32

    End of conversation.


    Your pathetic posts are not worth replying to

    I'm not going to "pull the doll's string" any more.


    It really is the end this time.
    Post 32 doesn't support the false quotation you have attributed to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Shotguns are not portable firearms

  6. #36
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,283

    Re: Robbery suspect shot, killed Employees, customers inside pharmacy were unharmed

    When guns simply aren't available, bombs seem to be the preference. Sometimes even if guns are readily available. Remember Oklahoma City. Some people like to burn down black churches, with little girls inside. Others like to drive trucks through crowds. The possibilities are endless.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Moonglow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    foothills of destiny
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    6,407

    Re: Robbery suspect shot, killed Employees, customers inside pharmacy were unharmed

    Quote Originally Posted by marke View Post
    It is better for the murderer to be covered in his own blood than for dozens of his victims to be covered in their blood.
    You'd never make it as a slasher director..
    To live is to suffer~Fritz Lang

  8. #38
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,548

    Re: Robbery suspect shot, killed Employees, customers inside pharmacy were unharmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Waddy View Post
    When guns simply aren't available, bombs seem to be the preference...
    No, terrorists have used bombs, occasionally people have used them in hate crimes Oklahoma City and Boston

    But when guns are not available the evidence is that knives are preferred.

    In the UK, there have been three recent, Muslim terrorist attacks in London - all three were committed with knives.

  9. #39
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,344

    Re: Robbery suspect shot, killed Employees, customers inside pharmacy were unharmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    No, terrorists have used bombs, occasionally people have used them in hate crimes Oklahoma City and Boston

    But when guns are not available the evidence is that knives are preferred.

    In the UK, there have been three recent, Muslim terrorist attacks in London - all three were committed with knives.
    Luckily, your gun banning scheme leaves guns available.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Shotguns are not portable firearms

  10. #40
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,283

    Re: Robbery suspect shot, killed Employees, customers inside pharmacy were unharmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    No, terrorists have used bombs, occasionally people have used them in hate crimes Oklahoma City and Boston

    But when guns are not available the evidence is that knives are preferred.

    In the UK, there have been three recent, Muslim terrorist attacks in London - all three were committed with knives.
    You don't remember all the IRA bombings in and around London? Short memory, I guess.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •