View Poll Results: Do you support this Safe Storage law?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm Pro-Gun and I support this law.

    4 12.12%
  • I'm Pro-Gun and I oppose this law.

    19 57.58%
  • I'm Pro-Control and I support this law.

    3 9.09%
  • I'm Pro-Control and I oppose this law.

    2 6.06%
  • Epstein didn't kill himself

    5 15.15%
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738
Results 371 to 380 of 380

Thread: New Colorado Safe Storage law

  1. #371
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,291

    Re: New Colorado Safe Storage law

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleBulgarian View Post
    Horse ****
    Would you say Wayne doesn't know much about guns ?

  2. #372
    bis vincit qui se vincit

    Wayne Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,452

    Re: New Colorado Safe Storage law

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleBulgarian View Post
    Horse ****.
    You're arguing just to argue now. Good-by.
    Vaccines, because it's not always about you.

  3. #373
    Sage
    RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,318

    Re: New Colorado Safe Storage law

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    You're arguing just to argue now. Good-by.
    Again, you are mistaken. You’re the one who’s arguing. I’m explaining why you are wrong.
    "What he did was not 'perfect.' No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security interests, and our fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one's oath of office that I can imagine," Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT)

  4. #374
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,291

    Re: New Colorado Safe Storage law

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleBulgarian View Post
    Again, you are mistaken. You’re the one who’s arguing. I’m explaining why you are wrong.
    Isn't that, by definition, an argument to establish a case ?

  5. #375
    Sage
    RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,318

    Re: New Colorado Safe Storage law

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Isn't that, by definition, an argument to establish a case ?
    No.

    C3571931-B0F7-4E72-83F6-98A2011FB80B.jpg
    "What he did was not 'perfect.' No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security interests, and our fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one's oath of office that I can imagine," Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT)

  6. #376
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,291

    Re: New Colorado Safe Storage law

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleBulgarian View Post


    1B, to make it plain or understandable


    That is exactly what you do in any argument, make your posisition plain and understandable.


    Then you try to persuade others to agree that your "plain and understandable" position is correct.


    So explanation is merely phase one of an argument.

  7. #377
    Sage
    RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,318

    Re: New Colorado Safe Storage law

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    1B, to make it plain or understandable


    That is exactly what you do in any argument, make your posisition plain and understandable.


    Then you try to persuade others to agree that your "plain and understandable" position is correct.


    So explanation is merely phase one of an argument.
    Nope.

    Strike 2.
    "What he did was not 'perfect.' No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security interests, and our fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one's oath of office that I can imagine," Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT)

  8. #378
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,291

    Re: New Colorado Safe Storage law

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleBulgarian View Post
    Nope.

    Strike 2.
    Sorry you don't understand English

    Is it your first language ?

  9. #379
    Sage
    RaleBulgarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,318

    Re: New Colorado Safe Storage law

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Sorry you don't understand English

    Is it your first language ?
    major lulz

    I no more “argued” with Wayne jr than any teacher “argues” with their students. Like any good teacher, I patiently, and repeatedly explained the errors in his misguided thinking, providing all facts necessary to assist him in understanding.



    Strike 3, you’re out.
    "What he did was not 'perfect.' No, it was a flagrant assault on our electoral rights, our national security interests, and our fundamental values. Corrupting an election to keep oneself in office is perhaps the most abusive and destructive violation of one's oath of office that I can imagine," Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT)

  10. #380
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,291

    Re: New Colorado Safe Storage law

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleBulgarian View Post
    I no more “argued” with Wayne jr than any teacher “argues” with their students. Like any good teacher, I patiently, and repeatedly explained the errors in his misguided thinking, providing all facts necessary to assist him in understanding.

    Good teachers do argue with their students

    Do you think good teachers expect any student to merely accept what he or she is being told without a comprehensive argument ?


    Strike 3, you’re out.
    Simpson #3, if you had a coach, he'd pull you out of the game.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •