Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: Seattle Mass Shooting

  1. #1
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    88,002

    Seattle Mass Shooting

    Mass Shooting In Seattle Ignored! Why? Because Two Perps Already Had 65 Arrests/35 Convictions!

    Typical leftwing reaction. Ignore the common cause of gun violence because they inconveniently are your constituents.

    Sent from Hillary's private email server.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA #WalkAway

  2. #2
    Guru swing_voter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    'Murica
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:08 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,680

    Re: Seattle Mass Shooting

    Gang activity.

  3. #3
    Professor

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,346

    Re: Seattle Mass Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Mass Shooting In Seattle Ignored! Why? Because Two Perps Already Had 65 Arrests/35 Convictions!

    Typical leftwing reaction. Ignore the common cause of gun violence because they inconveniently are your constituents.

    Sent from Hillary's private email server.
    It will be added to the stats of mass shootings though, and the pretense will continue that the 1 per day mass shootings are all like the high profile anomalies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Shotguns are not portable firearms

  4. #4
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,577

    Re: Seattle Mass Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Mass Shooting In Seattle Ignored! Why? Because Two Perps Already Had 65 Arrests/35 Convictions!

    Typical leftwing reaction. Ignore the common cause of gun violence because they inconveniently are your constituents.

    Sent from Hillary's private email server.


    The common denominator in gun violence is guns.

  5. #5
    Why so serious?
    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,424

    Re: Seattle Mass Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    The common denominator in gun violence is guns.
    The common denominator in violence is violent people. The gun is just the tool chosen. If there weren’t any guns there would still be violence, just more bombings, fires, vehicular homicide, beatings, etc.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  6. #6
    Sage
    j brown's body's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    6,776

    Re: Seattle Mass Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Mass Shooting In Seattle Ignored! Why? Because Two Perps Already Had 65 Arrests/35 Convictions!

    Typical leftwing reaction. Ignore the common cause of gun violence because they inconveniently are your constituents.

    Sent from Hillary's private email server.
    The most common cause of gun violence is suicide.

  7. #7
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    70,714

    Re: Seattle Mass Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by j brown's body View Post
    The most common cause of gun violence is suicide.
    Very clearly demonstrating that the problem is with people...not firearms.

  8. #8
    Sage
    AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    13,345

    Re: Seattle Mass Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    The common denominator in gun violence is guns.
    Wrong, the common denominator in gun violence is violent criminals. We know this is fact because inanimate objects such as can't move about in society and shoot people. A gun will stay where it is placed until it is picked up by a human and used to shoot someone. If you have different laws of physics as to how a gun gets around all by itself I'd love to hear them.

  9. #9
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,577

    Re: Seattle Mass Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    The common denominator in violence is violent people. The gun is just the tool chosen. If there weren’t any guns there would still be violence, just more bombings, fires, vehicular homicide, beatings, etc.
    But the violence wouldn't be as severe


    Take away the tools/guns.

  10. #10
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,577

    Re: Seattle Mass Shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Wrong, the common denominator in gun violence is violent criminals. We know this is fact because inanimate objects such as can't move about in society and shoot people. A gun will stay where it is placed until it is picked up by a human and used to shoot someone. If you have different laws of physics as to how a gun gets around all by itself I'd love to hear them.
    Wrong, violent criminals are the common denominator in violent crime. Not all violent crime involves guns.

    The common element in all GUN crime is the GUNS.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •