Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

  1. #1
    Minister of Love
    PoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Oceania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,926

    Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

    Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

    A leading Hollywood stuntwoman was shot dead alongside her husband in a wild gun battle after they tried to ambush her ex-husband and his new wife at their home in Ohio, according to reports and authorities.
    Cheryl Sanders, 59 — who appeared in “Back to the Future II” and has been a stunt double for Sandra Bullock, Cameron Diaz, Nicole Kidman and Jessica Alba — died alongside her husband Reed Sanders, 56, on Wednesday.
    They traveled at least six hours from their home in North Carolina to confront the stuntwoman’s ex-husband, Lindsey Duncan, and his wife Molly outside their home in Yellow Springs, according to reports.
    “All of a sudden, hell began,” Duncan told a press conference of the “absolute, total ambush” that sparked two gun battles with hundreds of shots fired.
    Duncan ultimately shot dead his ex-wife and her husband, authorities say. He has not been charged during the ongoing investigation, with the case currently listed as a justifiable homicide, according to the Dayton Daily News.
    This is why we have a 2nd Amendment. Thank God the victims were armed.

  2. #2
    Guru swing_voter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    'Murica
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,811

    Re: Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

    Sounds like a made for TV movie.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,488

    Re: Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife


    This is why we have a 2nd Amendment. Thank God the victims were armed.
    I already referenced it as a reason why we desperately need gun control.


    How many more of these incidents will it take ?


    Those two people are dead because of guns!!!

  4. #4
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    69,371

    Re: Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

    I disagree. The right to self defense is as natural as the right to breathe. The 2nd Amendment was written to protect the country. The founding fathers couldnt even fathom the idiocy or corrupt nature of individuals that would attempt to ban people from the ability to protect themselves or the right to hunt. Relying on a government entity for protection of self and family? The founding fathers would literally take a **** on anyone that would suggest such a thing.

    That being said...I'm glad for those two that they exercised their right to self defense.

  5. #5
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    14,354

    Re: Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    I already referenced it as a reason why we desperately need gun control.


    How many more of these incidents will it take ?


    Those two people are dead because of guns!!!
    Guns saved us money because now we dont have to try or incarcerate two people. Yea.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  6. #6
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:24 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,408

    Re: Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife


    This is why we have a 2nd Amendment. Thank God the victims were armed.
    How do you **** up an 'absolute, total ambush' this badly? Hundreds of rounds exchanged? Seriously?

    Man, if you're going to ambush someone with a gun, at least brush up on your mob history and learn how to do it right.
    "The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it." -Alberto Brandolini

  7. #7
    Sage
    Common Sense 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    03-23-20 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    8,656

    Re: Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    I already referenced it as a reason why we desperately need gun control.


    How many more of these incidents will it take ?


    Those two people are dead because of guns!!!
    OH my... The BAD guys are dead. The intended victims are alive today because they exercised their 2nd amendment right and were able to protect themselves.



    They traveled at least six hours from their home in North Carolina to confront the stuntwoman’s ex-husband, Lindsey Duncan, and his wife Molly outside their home in Yellow Springs, according to reports.

    “All of a sudden, hell began,” Duncan told a press conference of the “absolute, total ambush” that sparked two gun battles with hundreds of shots fired.

    Duncan ultimately shot dead his ex-wife and her husband, authorities say. He has not been charged during the ongoing investigation, with the case currently listed as a justifiable homicide, according to the Dayton Daily News.
    Attorney General William Barr: “The fact of the matter is that, in waging a scorched earth, no-holds-barred war of 'Resistance' against this Administration,
    it is the Left that is engaged in the systematic shredding of norms and the undermining of the rule of law.”

  8. #8
    Social Democrat
    Chomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Third Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    41,792

    Re: Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

    Quote Originally Posted by PoS View Post
    Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife


    This is why we have a 2nd Amendment. Thank God the victims were armed.
    Geezus Krist! Is this the Wild West? "Two gun battles" and "hundreds of shots fired". My God. There's something wrong with us.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    The 10 Commandments of Logic - (Courtesy of Abbazorkzog Blog)

  9. #9
    Social Democrat
    Chomsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Third Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    41,792

    Re: Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

    “The most difficult of this whole process — besides listening to my wife say, ‘I’m going to die, they’re going to kill me’ — is having to tell my two daughters that their mother’s been shot,” Duncan said of the girls he shared with his dead ex-wife, according to Dayton 24/7 Now.
    Heart breaking. He was forced to kill the mother of his children, ostensibly a women he once loved. What a totally fugged situation.
    "When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

    The 10 Commandments of Logic - (Courtesy of Abbazorkzog Blog)

  10. #10
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    18,488

    Re: Stuntwoman, husband reportedly killed in shootout with her ex and his new wife

    Quote Originally Posted by PirateMk1 View Post
    Guns saved us money because now we dont have to try or incarcerate two people. Yea.
    Yeah let's attach ropes with nooses on the end to prison ceiling to encourage suicide.

    /sarcasm

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •