Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 226

Thread: Virginians voted their rights away

  1. #171
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    95,895

    Re: Virginians voted their rights away

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Then you judge treason by the intellectual side of the political coin you support.
    I'm not partisan. Maybe that's impossible for some people to imagine. I don't give a **** what party is what. That's for losers and cheerleaders, not intellectuals.

  2. #172
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,870

    Re: Virginians voted their rights away

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I'm not partisan. Maybe that's impossible for some people to imagine. I don't give a **** what party is what. That's for losers and cheerleaders, not intellectuals.
    Names is for tombstones

    So your intellectualism allows you to flip-flop between parties with your support ?

  3. #173
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    95,895

    Re: Virginians voted their rights away

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Names is for tombstones

    So your intellectualism allows you to flip-flop between parties with your support ?
    My support on any given issue is based on the cornerstones of my worldview found in my signature, below. If someone knows what those concepts are, and can see them transposed, they know my answer on everything.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 11-14-19 at 07:04 PM.

  4. #174
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,891

    Re: Virginians voted their rights away

    Virginia has really turned into quite a disappointment. How far the Commonwealth has fallen. Hard to believe it was once a prominent and proud country.
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  5. #175
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,870

    Re: Virginians voted their rights away

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    My support on any given issue is based on the cornerstones of my worldview found in my signature, below. If someone knows what those concepts are, and can see them transposed, they know my answer on everything.
    Awesome, I find that the bulk of my political sympathies lie towards one political party.

  6. #176
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,870

    Re: Virginians voted their rights away

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Virginia has really turned into quite a disappointment. How far the Commonwealth has fallen. Hard to believe it was once a prominent and proud country.
    What are you taking about ?

    Virginia just voted Democrat - Governor and both houses of the state legislature.

  7. #177
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    95,895

    Re: Virginians voted their rights away

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich2018 View Post
    Awesome, I find that the bulk of my political sympathies lie towards one political party.
    But you wouldn't make an intellectual decision based on party, right?

  8. #178
    Advisor dave8383's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Boston Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    496

    Re: Virginians voted their rights away

    Keep Virginia beautiful, vote FOR gun violence prevention laws.

    riverview-lg.jpg

  9. #179
    Sage
    Chillfolks's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    VA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,540

    Re: Virginians voted their rights away

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    Virginia has really turned into quite a disappointment. How far the Commonwealth has fallen. Hard to believe it was once a prominent and proud country.
    It used to be a great state to live in. Then the liberals drove it into the dirt. Now with total control they will be hell bent on instituting insanely stupid polices like California has. They only upside is maybe they will legalize marijuana to help the large vet population deal with PTSD instead of forcing pills down their throats.

  10. #180
    Sage
    Rich2018's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Norcross, Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,870

    Re: Virginians voted their rights away

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    But you wouldn't make an intellectual decision based on party, right?
    No, but I'd be surprised if the decision led me to the Republican part in its current form.

    As I say to people; if the answer is Trump, it must be one hell of a strange question.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •