Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65

Thread: Big headaches for the ATF and gun banning states

  1. #31
    You may NOT be excused...
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,847

    Re: Big headaches for the ATF and gun banning states

    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInThe View Post
    here's a really simple one but i can go get really detailed ones (they all show about the same thing).

    now, go put dots on that map of where you think the most people are gunned down and post the pic back on here. let's see if they're in places where there are lots of people (or Wyoming where the total population can't fill 8 football stadiums)...

    Crime in Wyoming 2017 (5).pdf

    I figure you wanted to talk about Wyoming for a reason....so...here ya go.

    In Wyoming in 2017 there were 17 murders. 41% were committed by handgun. NONE by rifle or shotgun. 17% by knife. 17% by hands or feet. And 25% committed by other dangerous means.

    So...obviously NOT gun culture...but rather ****ty environment...right?

  2. #32
    Guru
    CaughtInThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,911

    Re: Big headaches for the ATF and gun banning states

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Here...lets break it down even more simply for you. The city of Chicago went from 378 homicides in 2015 to 536 in 2016.

    Now...considering that MOST of Chicago is actually pretty safe, AND considering that Chicago has some of the most strict gun laws in the state, do you attribute the gun deaths in Chicago to "Gun culture" or ****ty conditions in the places where those gun deaths occur?
    download the pic and put the dots on the cities that have a lot of people gunned down. let's see if there are lots of people in those cities.

    then we'll move on to the women who were gunned down in the last few months and see where they live.

  3. #33
    You may NOT be excused...
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,847

    Re: Big headaches for the ATF and gun banning states

    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInThe View Post
    download the pic and put the dots on the cities that have a lot of people gunned down. let's see if there are lots of people in those cities.

    then we'll move on to the women who were gunned down in the last few months and see where they live.
    Is the gun violence due to gun culture or the ****ty communities and society they live in?

  4. #34
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:00 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    41,966

    Re: Big headaches for the ATF and gun banning states

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Is the gun violence due to gun culture or the ****ty communities and society they live in?
    Likely both and lax gun.laws

  5. #35
    Guru
    CaughtInThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,911

    Re: Big headaches for the ATF and gun banning states

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Is the gun violence due to gun culture or the ****ty communities and society they live in?
    let's have you answer that question with the data from ONLY the last 3 days of shootings...

    Knoxville TN
    Waterloo Iowa
    Tupelo MS
    Littleton Colorado
    Philadelphia PA
    Jamestown NC
    Florence SC
    Newberry SC
    Baltimore MD
    Orlando Florida
    Chicago IL
    Tuscaloosa Alabama
    Honolulu Hawaii
    Elizabeth NJ
    Tyler Texas
    Philadelphia PA
    Philadelphia PA
    Baltimore MD
    Baltimore MD
    Philadelphia PA
    Midland Texas
    Tulsa Oklahoma
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Washington DC
    Seward Nebraska
    Providence Rhode Island
    Kansas City Missouri
    Brooklyn NY
    Lowell MA
    Brooklyn NY
    Saint Louis (Jennings) Missouri
    Holyoke MA
    Newark NJ
    Schenectady NY
    Denver Colorado
    Indianapolis IN
    Indianapolis IN
    Albuquerque New Mexico
    San Antonio Texas
    Ethel Louisiana
    Meridian MS
    Clarksville Tennessee
    Minneapolis (Blaine) Minnesota
    Roanoke Rapids NC
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Silver Springs MD
    Gary IN
    Saint Louis Missouri
    Saint Louis Missouri
    Warner Robins Georgia
    Dunedin Florida
    Wichita Kansas
    Wichita Kansas
    Cocoa Florida
    Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Jacksonville Florida
    Neenah Wisconsin
    Bethlehem PA
    Erie PA
    Jersey City NJ
    Middletown PA
    Norfolk Virginia
    Everett PA
    High Point NC
    Paterson NJ
    Fairmont NC
    Middletown NJ
    Cheraw SC
    Gaffney SC
    Florence SC
    Chicago IL
    Athens Georgia
    Tampa Florida
    Lacoochee Florida
    Boston MA
    Venice Florida
    Jacksonville Florida
    Indianapolis IN
    Indianapolis IN
    Indianapolis IN
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Philadelphia PA
    Philadelphia PA
    Pine Bluff Arkansas
    Birmingham Alabama
    Shreveport Louisiana
    Conway SC
    Monroe Louisiana
    Baltimore MD
    Nashville Tennessee
    Pittsburgh PA
    Braddock PA
    Midland Texas
    Richmond CA
    Wilkes Barre PA
    Thibodaux Louisiana
    Oklahoma City Oklahoma
    Jackson MS
    Kansas City Missouri
    Bronx NY
    Philadelphia PA
    Buffalo NY
    Newark NJ
    Ann Arbor Minnesota
    Bloomington IN
    Troy NY
    Bangor Maine
    Richmond Virginia
    Bronx NY
    Fort Worth Texas
    Austin Texas
    Charlotte NC
    Waterbury Connecticut
    New York (Manhattan) NY
    Baltimore MD
    Evansville IN
    Corpus Christi Texas
    Saint Louis Missouri
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Troy Nevada
    Houston Texas
    Dayton Texas
    Lafayette IN
    Coldwater MS
    Fort Wayne IN
    Charleston Tennessee
    Washington DC
    Nashville Tennessee
    Kingsport Tennessee
    Fort Pierce Florida
    Norfolk Virginia
    Holyoke MA
    Hopkinsville Kentucky
    Chicago IL
    Oakland CA
    Oakland CA
    Conover NC
    Orlando Florida
    Jacksonville Florida
    Spartanburg SC
    Springfield Missouri
    Goose Creek SC
    Fort Myers Florida
    Kansas City (Raytown) Missouri
    Louisville Kentucky
    Louisville Kentucky
    Augusta Georgia
    Atlanta Georgia
    Grand Rapids Michigan
    Salt Lake City (Millcreek) Utah
    Waterloo Iowa
    Sandy Utah
    Waterloo Iowa
    Brooklyn NY
    Wichita Kansas
    Wichita Kansas
    Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Roswell New Mexico
    Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Jacksonville Florida
    Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Denver Colorado
    Colorado Springs Colorado
    Reading PA
    Canton Ohio
    Mesa Arizona
    Watsonville (Pajaro) CA
    Philadelphia PA
    Stockton CA
    Chicago IL
    Glendale Arizona
    Chicago IL
    Manheim PA
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Long Beach CA
    Midway PA
    Springfield Ohio
    Akron Ohio
    Paterson NJ
    Paterson NJ
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Baltimore MD
    Buckeye Arizona
    Crestview Florida
    Chicago IL
    St Bernard Ohio
    Pittsburgh PA
    Irvington NJ
    Akron Ohio
    El Dorado Arkansas
    Fargo North Dakota
    Berthold North Dakota
    Birmingham Alabama
    Birmingham Alabama
    New Orleans Louisiana
    Harvey Louisiana
    Pasco Washington
    Methuen MA
    Newport News Virginia
    Bridgeport Connecticut
    Huntsville Alabama
    Lompoc CA
    San Bernardino CA
    Brooklyn NY
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Baltimore MD
    Erie PA
    Tucson Arizona
    Cleveland Ohio
    Houston Texas
    Huntsville Alabama
    Albuquerque New Mexico
    Saint Clair Shores Michigan
    Akron Ohio
    Hartford Connecticut
    Jackson MS
    Buffalo NY
    Kansas City Missouri
    El Paso Texas
    Saint Louis Missouri
    Eastpointe Michigan
    Philadelphia PA
    Philadelphia PA
    Chandler Arizona
    Charlotte NC
    Fort Worth Texas
    New York (Manhattan) NY
    Philadelphia PA
    Brooklyn NY
    Philadelphia PA
    Philadelphia PA
    Baltimore MD
    Halethorpe MD
    Hallowell Maine
    Des Moines Iowa
    Baltimore MD
    Helena Montana
    Darlington SC
    Galveston Texas
    Sparks Nevada
    Flint Texas
    San Antonio Texas
    Crosby Texas
    Ventura CA
    Westminster CA
    Chicago IL
    Houston Texas
    Carlsbad New Mexico
    Stone Mountain Georgia
    Pelham New Hampshire
    Kansas City Missouri
    Lancaster SC
    Saint Albans West Virginia
    Los Angeles CA
    Cambridge MA
    Charlotte NC
    Myrtle Beach SC
    North Port Florida
    Charlotte NC
    Atlanta Georgia
    Macon Georgia
    Lagrange Georgia
    Columbus Ohio
    Chicago IL
    Middletown Ohio
    Cincinnati (Cheviot) Ohio
    Providence Rhode Island
    Tampa Florida
    Saint Petersburg Florida
    Painesville Ohio
    Orlando Florida
    Jacksonville Florida
    Saint Louis Missouri

  6. #36
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    111,494

    Re: Big headaches for the ATF and gun banning states

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    That definitely throws a monkey into the wrench! Essentially ALL their definitions of a firearm where ARs are wrong and the receiver is ABSOLUTELY NOT a firearm.

    That should read now that a gun is not a gun until it is a gun...a fully functioning firearm.

    I suspect whoever they got their definition of a lower 'rcvr' from previously either intentionally or unintentionally gave them the description of a shotgun. Thats the only rcvr mechanism I can think of that would accept a threaded barrel.
    The same thing applies to a semi-auto pistol frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  7. #37
    Guru
    zsu2357's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Great state of (cough,cough)Oregon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,558

    Re: Big headaches for the ATF and gun banning states

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I think treason gets a bit over used these days...but yes...I think they should be held accountable.
    If regular people like us tried or did it we'd be tried for treason and hung.

  8. #38
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    111,494

    Re: Big headaches for the ATF and gun banning states

    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInThe View Post
    What difference does any of this really make? We're simply a gun culture where people will be gunned down each day and we'll have non-high profile mass shootings a lot and a high profile mass shooting about once a month or so.

    The dead people are still dead all over our country. Women still get gunned down by the men they're in relationships with. Kids will still accidentally shoot themselves and friends.

    None of those dead people care about definitions or what type of firearm. They're rotting in graves.
    All the more reason to repeal anti-gun laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  9. #39
    You may NOT be excused...
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,847

    Re: Big headaches for the ATF and gun banning states

    Quote Originally Posted by CaughtInThe View Post
    let's have you answer that question with the data from ONLY the last 3 days of shootings...

    Knoxville TN
    Waterloo Iowa
    Tupelo MS
    Littleton Colorado
    Philadelphia PA
    Jamestown NC
    Florence SC
    Newberry SC
    Baltimore MD
    Orlando Florida
    Chicago IL
    Tuscaloosa Alabama
    Honolulu Hawaii
    Elizabeth NJ
    Tyler Texas
    Philadelphia PA
    Philadelphia PA
    Baltimore MD
    Baltimore MD
    Philadelphia PA
    Midland Texas
    Tulsa Oklahoma
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Washington DC
    Seward Nebraska
    Providence Rhode Island
    Kansas City Missouri
    Brooklyn NY
    Lowell MA
    Brooklyn NY
    Saint Louis (Jennings) Missouri
    Holyoke MA
    Newark NJ
    Schenectady NY
    Denver Colorado
    Indianapolis IN
    Indianapolis IN
    Albuquerque New Mexico
    San Antonio Texas
    Ethel Louisiana
    Meridian MS
    Clarksville Tennessee
    Minneapolis (Blaine) Minnesota
    Roanoke Rapids NC
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Silver Springs MD
    Gary IN
    Saint Louis Missouri
    Saint Louis Missouri
    Warner Robins Georgia
    Dunedin Florida
    Wichita Kansas
    Wichita Kansas
    Cocoa Florida
    Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Jacksonville Florida
    Neenah Wisconsin
    Bethlehem PA
    Erie PA
    Jersey City NJ
    Middletown PA
    Norfolk Virginia
    Everett PA
    High Point NC
    Paterson NJ
    Fairmont NC
    Middletown NJ
    Cheraw SC
    Gaffney SC
    Florence SC
    Chicago IL
    Athens Georgia
    Tampa Florida
    Lacoochee Florida
    Boston MA
    Venice Florida
    Jacksonville Florida
    Indianapolis IN
    Indianapolis IN
    Indianapolis IN
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Philadelphia PA
    Philadelphia PA
    Pine Bluff Arkansas
    Birmingham Alabama
    Shreveport Louisiana
    Conway SC
    Monroe Louisiana
    Baltimore MD
    Nashville Tennessee
    Pittsburgh PA
    Braddock PA
    Midland Texas
    Richmond CA
    Wilkes Barre PA
    Thibodaux Louisiana
    Oklahoma City Oklahoma
    Jackson MS
    Kansas City Missouri
    Bronx NY
    Philadelphia PA
    Buffalo NY
    Newark NJ
    Ann Arbor Minnesota
    Bloomington IN
    Troy NY
    Bangor Maine
    Richmond Virginia
    Bronx NY
    Fort Worth Texas
    Austin Texas
    Charlotte NC
    Waterbury Connecticut
    New York (Manhattan) NY
    Baltimore MD
    Evansville IN
    Corpus Christi Texas
    Saint Louis Missouri
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Troy Nevada
    Houston Texas
    Dayton Texas
    Lafayette IN
    Coldwater MS
    Fort Wayne IN
    Charleston Tennessee
    Washington DC
    Nashville Tennessee
    Kingsport Tennessee
    Fort Pierce Florida
    Norfolk Virginia
    Holyoke MA
    Hopkinsville Kentucky
    Chicago IL
    Oakland CA
    Oakland CA
    Conover NC
    Orlando Florida
    Jacksonville Florida
    Spartanburg SC
    Springfield Missouri
    Goose Creek SC
    Fort Myers Florida
    Kansas City (Raytown) Missouri
    Louisville Kentucky
    Louisville Kentucky
    Augusta Georgia
    Atlanta Georgia
    Grand Rapids Michigan
    Salt Lake City (Millcreek) Utah
    Waterloo Iowa
    Sandy Utah
    Waterloo Iowa
    Brooklyn NY
    Wichita Kansas
    Wichita Kansas
    Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Roswell New Mexico
    Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Jacksonville Florida
    Milwaukee Wisconsin
    Denver Colorado
    Colorado Springs Colorado
    Reading PA
    Canton Ohio
    Mesa Arizona
    Watsonville (Pajaro) CA
    Philadelphia PA
    Stockton CA
    Chicago IL
    Glendale Arizona
    Chicago IL
    Manheim PA
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Long Beach CA
    Midway PA
    Springfield Ohio
    Akron Ohio
    Paterson NJ
    Paterson NJ
    Las Vegas Nevada
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Chicago IL
    Baltimore MD
    Buckeye Arizona
    Crestview Florida
    Chicago IL
    St Bernard Ohio
    Pittsburgh PA
    Irvington NJ
    Akron Ohio
    El Dorado Arkansas
    Fargo North Dakota
    Berthold North Dakota
    Birmingham Alabama
    Birmingham Alabama
    New Orleans Louisiana
    Harvey Louisiana
    Pasco Washington
    Methuen MA
    Newport News Virginia
    Bridgeport Connecticut
    Huntsville Alabama
    Lompoc CA
    San Bernardino CA
    Brooklyn NY
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Baltimore MD
    Erie PA
    Tucson Arizona
    Cleveland Ohio
    Houston Texas
    Huntsville Alabama
    Albuquerque New Mexico
    Saint Clair Shores Michigan
    Akron Ohio
    Hartford Connecticut
    Jackson MS
    Buffalo NY
    Kansas City Missouri
    El Paso Texas
    Saint Louis Missouri
    Eastpointe Michigan
    Philadelphia PA
    Philadelphia PA
    Chandler Arizona
    Charlotte NC
    Fort Worth Texas
    New York (Manhattan) NY
    Philadelphia PA
    Brooklyn NY
    Philadelphia PA
    Philadelphia PA
    Baltimore MD
    Halethorpe MD
    Hallowell Maine
    Des Moines Iowa
    Baltimore MD
    Helena Montana
    Darlington SC
    Galveston Texas
    Sparks Nevada
    Flint Texas
    San Antonio Texas
    Crosby Texas
    Ventura CA
    Westminster CA
    Chicago IL
    Houston Texas
    Carlsbad New Mexico
    Stone Mountain Georgia
    Pelham New Hampshire
    Kansas City Missouri
    Lancaster SC
    Saint Albans West Virginia
    Los Angeles CA
    Cambridge MA
    Charlotte NC
    Myrtle Beach SC
    North Port Florida
    Charlotte NC
    Atlanta Georgia
    Macon Georgia
    Lagrange Georgia
    Columbus Ohio
    Chicago IL
    Middletown Ohio
    Cincinnati (Cheviot) Ohio
    Providence Rhode Island
    Tampa Florida
    Saint Petersburg Florida
    Painesville Ohio
    Orlando Florida
    Jacksonville Florida
    Saint Louis Missouri
    Lots of shootings. We agree. now...is the cause 'gun culture' or ****ty life in their communities?

    Chicago is on there numerous times. Yet most of Chicago is VERY safe AND Chicago has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country. So...are the shootings due to gun culture (how can that be) or ****ty life in their communities?

  10. #40
    Guru
    CaughtInThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,911

    Re: Big headaches for the ATF and gun banning states

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    All the more reason to repeal anti-gun laws.
    it really doesn't matter. we will continue to shoot each other.

    just don't turn your back (or let your family/loved ones turn theirs). there may be a nut with a death wish ready to take anyone out.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •