Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 442

Thread: [W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

  1. #131
    Believer
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,662

    re: [W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

    Quote Originally Posted by zsu2357 View Post
    All these kids that had their ass's on fire after Parkland, I wonder if they know the reasons it happened,and that they were being used?
    I would bet they believe the world has 11.25. years to go.
    "Have the courage to have your wisdom regarded as stupidity. Be fools for Christ. And have the courage to suffer the contempt of the sophisticated world." - Antonin Scalia

  2. #132

    re: [W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    How dare children that were shot at have an opinion on how to prevent being killed in math class
    If they are afraid of being shot at school they should speak to their parents about being homeschooled

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  3. #133
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:04 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    36,220

    re: [W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If they are afraid of being shot at school they should speak to their parents about being homeschooled

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    That's the solution !!!! No one go to school.

    Because filling out a form is horror

  4. #134
    Professor Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Alaska (61.5įN, -149įW)
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,922

    re: [W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    March for Our Lives, the gun control group started by Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students following the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida, on Wednesday released their comprehensive gun control plan, know as the "Peace Plan."

    "We donít have to live like this: in fear for our lives and our families. The federal government has failed in its responsibility to protect the safety and well-being of the public with regard to the nationís gun violence epidemic. The time for comprehensive and sweeping reform is now," the group said on the plan website. "We need ambitious leadership throughout the whole of government to stand in opposition to the gun lobby and industry in order to secure a peaceful America for generations to come."


    snip

    Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical


    Who's behind these kids?
    What exactly is the federal government's responsibility with regard to mass shootings? I can find absolutely no reference to any such responsibility in the US Constitution. This is one of those civically illiterate posters who has no clue how their own government functions and just wants the government to do something, anything, even when it is illegal and violates the rights of others. These ignorant posters care nothing about the law, or the rights of their fellow citizens.

    These kinds of posts originate from schools like Parkland, where they clearly do not teach their students basic civics. If they had, then those Parkland students would have known everything they are proposing has been proposed before and held to be unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. Instead, they embarrass themselves by displaying their abject ignorance. Just like the above poster.

  5. #135

    re: [W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    That's the solution !!!! No one go to school.

    Because filling out a form is horror
    Why do you think a form will stop a homicidal mass murderer?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  6. #136
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    108,424

    re: [W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Mal View Post
    Go ahead. Sneer at them, tell them their opinions don't merit consideration. Thousands, maybe tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands, of those people will be voting for the first time next year and the more the right beaks off to and about them the more determined they'll all be to show up at the polls.
    I'll do you onr better than that: they'e lost their ****ing minds.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  7. #137
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    108,424

    re: [W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    Because your guns are more precious than their lives. /s
    They aren't dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  8. #138

    re: [W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    What exactly is the federal government's responsibility with regard to mass shootings? I can find absolutely no reference to any such responsibility in the US Constitution. This is one of those civically illiterate posters who has no clue how their own government functions and just wants the government to do something, anything, even when it is illegal and violates the rights of others. These ignorant posters care nothing about the law, or the rights of their fellow citizens.

    These kinds of posts originate from schools like Parkland, where they clearly do not teach their students basic civics. If they had, then those Parkland students would have known everything they are proposing has been proposed before and held to be unconstitutional by the Supreme Court. Instead, they embarrass themselves by displaying their abject ignorance. Just like the above poster.
    What i notice is that everything they suggest out the onus on others to make them feel safer. They reject any suggestion that places the burden on them. They dont particularly care for the idea of being homeschooled or strip searched before entering schools.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  9. #139
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    108,424

    re: [W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

    Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Specifically what problems do you have with it and why?
    It's all unconstitutional
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  10. #140
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    21,934

    re: [W:424]Parkland Students' Gun Control Proposal Is Beyond Radical

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    These kids should be spanked and sent to their room with no supper for being such sheeple.
    So you want to use physical force to keep kids from speaking up for their right to live. Got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig234 View Post
    Bernie's campaign was widely described as the most gentle primary campaign in memory
    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    All Americans have affordable health care...if they are able to afford it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SDET View Post
    A child, especially a son, is a man's life partner
    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    I wish the USA would stay a white majority, but it won't.

Page 14 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •