Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 149

Thread: Will Trump and Moscow Mitch do anything about gun control?

  1. #101
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    108,538

    Re: Will Trump and Moscow Mitch do anything about gun control?

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    What???? Lol
    Yes, or no?
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  2. #102
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:34 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    36,556

    Re: Will Trump and Moscow Mitch do anything about gun control?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yes, or no?
    No. Why would you think that?

  3. #103
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    108,538

    Re: Will Trump and Moscow Mitch do anything about gun control?

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    No. Why would you think that?
    So, "knocking" someone's "head off his neck" isn't a threat, when it's directed at a specific person?
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  4. #104
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:34 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    36,556

    Re: Will Trump and Moscow Mitch do anything about gun control?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    So, "knocking" someone's "head off his neck" isn't a threat, when it's directed at a specific person?
    Did I say that?

  5. #105
    Sage
    chuckiechan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    California Caliphate
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,546

    Re: Will Trump and Moscow Mitch do anything about gun control?

    Quote Originally Posted by independentusa View Post
    Right after the two shootings in El Paso and Dayton we heard Trump say he would do something about gun control, mainly about background checks. Now he seems to be saying that after talking to the NRA we have enough background checks and it is all about mental illness. That does sound like the NRA's talking points. And McConnell has held up several bills that passed in the House concerning universal background checks. None of those yet have seen the light of day. So will either of the two ever do anything about the gun violence?
    In every case I know of there were laws on the books that would have “Red flagged” the person or otherwise prevented it. More laws are just a substitute for common sense.
    Treat college as the risky investment it is.
    When itís raining thread craps, you know you have struck a nerve!
    We killed God, family, and community. Now itís killing us.
    Racism is not being able to read racist rap lyrics out loud because you are white.

  6. #106
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    108,538

    Re: Will Trump and Moscow Mitch do anything about gun control?

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Did I say that?
    Yes, right here.

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    No. Why would you think that?
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Che fought for freedom
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePi View Post
    Only those indicted and found guilty by the Grand Jury.

  7. #107
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:34 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    36,556

    Re: Will Trump and Moscow Mitch do anything about gun control?

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yes, right here.
    You are going in circles

  8. #108
    WatchesLeftiesFlee
    Oborosen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Heflin, Alabama
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,319

    Re: Will Trump and Moscow Mitch do anything about gun control?

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Komrade-

    Now you play games, you claim a 'slight blemish' when the background check is a federal process, not state. True some states go further but that is a strawman to deflect from the main issue- the federal background check. What is the slight blemish- hell pick a state you are familiar with and name the slight blemish- name the federal background check's example of a slight blemish- surely your Moscow handlers can supply something to back you accusation....

    The 'gun' show loophole isn't a lie, now now Komrade I understand when English isn't your native language you can be a bit lost... Like global warming as a name for climate change the 'gun' show loophole refers to the private sales done by non FFL sellers routinely found at 'gun' shows.

    EVERY 'gun' show I've attended- to be honest not many of late- too many jewelry/knife/glasses cleaning/crappy pistol dealers who are far too proud of their wares for my taste. But when I go I see at least a dozen guys wandering around with 'FOR SALE' signs in the muzzle of firearms, guys at tables selling firearms on consignment- and ZERO background checks done, one didn't even want to give a bill of sale....

    Come on Komrade, try a fact in your posts, the change will do you good...

    So when Komrades try and fly lies for facts I see it as just foreign hacks trying to troll American Interweb sites....
    California, and I'll even go one better. Going to a Wal-Mart.

    You can't purchase a gun from them if you're address doesn't match the one of your license.

    Now can you supply evidence that this gun show loop hole even exist?
    Why do they run?
    Because they have no choice son, such is the way of cowards.
    But even a cornered rat, with no choice, will fight.
    Yes my son, and that should tell you more than you need to know about the coward.

  9. #109
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:34 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    36,556

    Re: Will Trump and Moscow Mitch do anything about gun control?

    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    California, and I'll even go one better. Going to a Wal-Mart.

    You can't purchase a gun from them if you're address doesn't match the one of your license.

    Now can you supply evidence that this gun show loop hole even exist?
    I can buy a gun legally today with out a background check. It's a giant loophole

  10. #110
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    14,610

    Re: Will Trump and Moscow Mitch do anything about gun control?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    many collectivists cannot handle the fact that in a free society, you cannot guarantee total safety. Sheep that live in pens don't worry about wolves, those that free range, sometimes are killed by wolves. But those that live in pens, may be killed the those who own the pens, anytime those who own the pens, wish to do so
    Oh PLAHHHHHLEEEASSSEEEE....

    Save that for the bar at the next NRA gathering....

    So you are against 'see something- say something' BushII was preaching when it comes to terrorists who don't look like you?

    What many sane people believe is if you see a threat and are not anywhere nearby to Captain America the door, you report the threat to those who are commissioned to do so.

    Now I doubt anyone thinks total safety is a guarantee, but to ignore the signs is stupid. I didn't pretend I didn't hear that metallic click, muffed vegetation, three little prongs sticking up should be ignored.

    FYI, free range sheep are routinely killed by their owners anytime as well... you need to think your rants through a bit more....

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •