Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 313

Thread: Pro Gun Control does not equal Anti Gun

  1. #101
    bis vincit qui se vincit
    Wayne Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,645

    Re: Pro Gun Control does not equal Anti Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what do you do? I actually have more than three safes.
    I am 'the poor', Mr.Moneybags. The poor don't have funds to help the poor, because they're poor. That's what the word means.

    So you're expecting the poor to pay for the poor instead of a rich supposedly pro-2A guy helping the poor? That's classic fascism. Were you raised this way or are you acting out some PTSD from that street shooting you were in?
    Vaccines, because it's not always about you.

  2. #102
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    215,126

    Re: Pro Gun Control does not equal Anti Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    I am 'the poor', Mr.Moneybags. The poor don't have funds to help the poor, because they're poor. That's what the word means.

    So you're expecting the poor to pay for the poor instead of a rich supposedly pro-2A guy helping the poor? That's classic fascism. Were you raised this way or are you acting out some PTSD from that street shooting you were in?
    Your argument continues to deteriorate. I don't want to make the poor pay for useless government required nonsense-you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

  3. #103
    Sage
    Media_Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,997

    Re: Pro Gun Control does not equal Anti Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    I am 'the poor', Mr.Moneybags. The poor don't have funds to help the poor, because they're poor. That's what the word means.

    So you're expecting the poor to pay for the poor instead of a rich supposedly pro-2A guy helping the poor? That's classic fascism. Were you raised this way or are you acting out some PTSD from that street shooting you were in?
    Gun fanatics think that guns are more important than lives and quality of lives. They look at the physically disabled, mentally handicapped, and emotionally unstable people, and say that's somebody else's problem. Then they talk about guns like it's the most important issue in the world.

  4. #104
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    215,126

    Re: Pro Gun Control does not equal Anti Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by Media_Truth View Post
    Gun fanatics think that guns are more important than lives and quality of lives. They look at the physically disabled, mentally handicapped, and emotionally unstable people, and say that's somebody else's problem. Then they talk about guns like it's the most important issue in the world.
    Gun banners pretend that anyone who doesn't support stupid laws that only pretend to do something objectively useful are "fanatics" and then further lie by claiming gun rights advocates don't care about issues that have nothing to do with gun ownership.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

  5. #105
    bis vincit qui se vincit
    Wayne Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,645

    Re: Pro Gun Control does not equal Anti Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Your argument continues to deteriorate. I don't want to make the poor pay for useless government required nonsense-you do.
    You could help the poor but you choose not to. That's as if you raised the cost. You're one of the biggest gun banners on this forum.
    Vaccines, because it's not always about you.

  6. #106
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    215,126

    Re: Pro Gun Control does not equal Anti Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    You could help the poor but you choose not to. That's as if you raised the cost. You're one of the biggest gun banners on this forum.
    Yeah run with that position, it will really help your credibility. You have no idea what I do for the poor. so you are dishonestly making claims you cannot possibly back up.You're the one who wants to make it harder for poor people to legally own guns. That is a point long time established pro gun posters have said about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

  7. #107
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,020

    Re: Pro Gun Control does not equal Anti Gun

    Being for gun control doesn't mean banning ALL guns, ALL at once. They only want a couple of very reasonable new laws. Then they will want just a couple more on top of that, because the first two didn't work. Then they will want just a few more "sensible" laws added to their list. Pretty soon you have California, New York City, Washington DC type gun restrictions. And you still got the crime. Gun control is death by a thousand cuts. Gun control advocates; just be honest, you want the guns gone. We don't believe your BS anymore.

  8. #108
    Professor

    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,077

    Re: Pro Gun Control does not equal Anti Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Did anyone claim otherwise? No.

    You're still whatabouting.
    Wait, he's whatabouting your whatabouting, and you're complaining? Chutzpah!
    Mission: "to defend and preserve the individual rights and liberties guaranteed to every person in this country by the Constitution and laws of the United States." ACLU. Why isn't every American a member?

  9. #109
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    19,420

    Re: Pro Gun Control does not equal Anti Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by Waddy View Post
    Being for gun control doesn't mean banning ALL guns, ALL at once. They only want a couple of very reasonable new laws. Then they will want just a couple more on top of that, because the first two didn't work. Then they will want just a few more "sensible" laws added to their list. Pretty soon you have California, New York City, Washington DC type gun restrictions. And you still got the crime. Gun control is death by a thousand cuts. Gun control advocates; just be honest, you want the guns gone. We don't believe your BS anymore.
    And there is where the argument begins to border on stupid. Slippery slope fallacies and paranoia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    The economy will improve under this bill. If a few people die, it will be for the betterament of this country.

  10. #110
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:50 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    33,917

    Re: Pro Gun Control does not equal Anti Gun

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    And there is where the argument begins to border on stupid. Slippery slope fallacies and paranoia.
    It's so ridiculous. Lots of countries have lots of guns and gun control. Like canada

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •