Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 104

Thread: The four safest states are very gun friendly

  1. #61
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    204,699

    Re: The four safest states are very gun friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker61 View Post
    Not true, but keep flogging the theory.
    He has no rational argument. He's mad we have freedoms that his country doesn't trust the citizens to have. SO he makes up our motivations. SO I do the same thing with him. Since he is upset that American citizens have the freedom to defend themselves from violent criminals, it must be because he abhors the idea of violent criminals being harmed when they attack American citizens.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

  2. #62
    bis vincit qui se vincit
    Wayne Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,225

    Re: The four safest states are very gun friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    No I'm not going to do anything of the sort until you can prove my links are wrong?
    You provided 5 sources.
    You refuse to link to the first, so that's discarded.
    Your second used a biased source*, so that's discarded.
    Your third is an opinion piece, not a credible data collection entity, so that's discarded.
    Your fouth is a discredited tabloid publisher, so that's discarded.
    Your fifth is a site literally anyone can edit; Wiki itself even tells you not to use them as a source because they can't verify everything. So that's discarded.

    *Your second source, the BBC, cited info collected from Mass Shooting Tracker, who admit they support gun control. They bend data to suit their narrative. For example, in their most recent incident, they record 4 people shot even though 3 of those people were merely grazed and didn't even need medical attention. MST, the BBC, and yourself, tried to peraid those 3 people who didn't even need a bandaid as if they were shot center-mass and nearly died.

    That's called a lie. You lie.

    You have no argument.
    Last edited by Wayne Jr; 02-10-19 at 10:29 PM.
    Vaccines, because it's not always about you.

  3. #63
    Sage
    flogger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Wokingham, England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:44 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,699

    Re: The four safest states are very gun friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    You provided 5 sources.
    You refuse to link to the first, so that's discarded.
    Your second use a biased source, so that's discarded.
    Your third is an opinion piece, not a credible data collection entity, so that's discarded.
    Your fouth is a discredited tabloid publisher, so that's discarded.
    Your fifth is a site literally anyone can edit; Wiki itself even tells you not to use them as a source because they can't verify everything. So that's discarded.

    You have no argument.
    A simple .... No I can't would have sufficed

    You are clearly a dangerous gun nut. Thankfully I live nowhere near you

  4. #64
    bis vincit qui se vincit
    Wayne Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,225

    Re: The four safest states are very gun friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    A simple .... No I can't would have sufficed

    You are clearly a dangerous gun nut. Thankfully I live nowhere near you
    You find a personal distaste for firearms and the concept of self-defense, hunting, or both, and wish to project that distaste into a uniform compulsory standard for all so that you can "change the world" in a way that is suitable to your personal tastes.
    Vaccines, because it's not always about you.

  5. #65
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    204,699

    Re: The four safest states are very gun friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    A simple .... No I can't would have sufficed

    You are clearly a dangerous gun nut. Thankfully I live nowhere near you
    this shows the "thinking" of the gun banners. they really hate anyone who doesn't buy into their fear of an armed citizenry.

    and if you really believed this about those who don't buy your BS, I doubt you'd constantly make such claims publicly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

  6. #66
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:14 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    11,642

    Re: The four safest states are very gun friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    You provided 5 sources.
    You refuse to link to the first, so that's discarded.
    Your second used a biased source*, so that's discarded.
    Your third is an opinion piece, not a credible data collection entity, so that's discarded.
    Your fouth is a discredited tabloid publisher, so that's discarded.
    Your fifth is a site literally anyone can edit; Wiki itself even tells you not to use them as a source because they can't verify everything. So that's discarded.

    *Your second source, the BBC, cited info collected from Mass Shooting Tracker, who admit they support gun control. They bend data to suit their narrative. For example, in their most recent incident, they record 4 people shot even though 3 of those people were merely grazed and didn't even need medical attention. MST, the BBC, and yourself, tried to peraid those 3 people who didn't even need a bandaid as if they were shot center-mass and nearly died.
    The MST:

    May 6, 2013:

    A pair of township boys are accused of shooting four others with a pellet gun, police said.

    Nobody was seriously hurt by the 11- and 12-year-old boys who shot the pellet gun at them on April 25 in the Twinbrook Village apartment complex, Detective Lt. Kevin Faller said in a statement.

    Want another one? February 20, 2014:

    St. Petersburg, Florida –Three people have been arrested and charged after police say they shot multiple people with a pellet gun in St. Petersburg.

    […]

    At least12 people reported being struck by pellets.

    People reported being hit in their legs, hands and back, but police say none of the injuries were serious.
    Individuals can not be reasoned out of beliefs they were not reasoned into.

  7. #67
    bis vincit qui se vincit
    Wayne Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,225

    Re: The four safest states are very gun friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker61 View Post
    The MST:

    May 6, 2013:

    A pair of township boys are accused of shooting four others with a pellet gun, police said.

    Nobody was seriously hurt by the 11- and 12-year-old boys who shot the pellet gun at them on April 25 in the Twinbrook Village apartment complex, Detective Lt. Kevin Faller said in a statement.

    Want another one? February 20, 2014:

    St. Petersburg, Florida –Three people have been arrested and charged after police say they shot multiple people with a pellet gun in St. Petersburg.

    […]

    At least12 people reported being struck by pellets.

    People reported being hit in their legs, hands and back, but police say none of the injuries were serious.
    Pellet guns are not firearms. Including pelet gun incidents in their reporting is a perfect example of bending the data to suit their agenda. Thank you for proving MST is pure bull****.
    Vaccines, because it's not always about you.

  8. #68
    bis vincit qui se vincit
    Wayne Jr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    1,225

    Re: The four safest states are very gun friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Seriously tho your source is including pellet guns. Pellet guns are toys. Literally, toys. Like Legos (ever step on one?) You may as well include Nerf shootings while you're at it.

    Even in the UK you can buy fully automatic pellet guns AND silencers AND unlimited ammunition. Because they're toys, not weapons.

    You're a ****ing joke mate. A real wanker.
    Vaccines, because it's not always about you.

  9. #69
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    204,699

    Re: The four safest states are very gun friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    Pellet guns are not firearms. Including pelet gun incidents in their reporting is a perfect example of bending the data to suit their agenda. Thank you for proving MST is pure bull****.
    another example-I cited the source months ago-some will remember it. an abandoned school building had a window broken by some sort of bullet. This incident was counted as a school shooting. Another case-someone drove into the parking lot of a school-after hours-and committed suicide in a vehicle-this too was recorded as a school shooting
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

  10. #70
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    204,699

    Re: The four safest states are very gun friendly

    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    Seriously tho your source is including pellet guns. Pellet guns are toys. Literally, toys. Like Legos (ever step on one?) You may as well include Nerf shootings while you're at it.

    Even in the UK you can buy fully automatic pellet guns AND silencers AND unlimited ammunition. Because they're toys, not weapons.

    You're a ****ing joke mate. A real wanker.
    yes and no-I am an airgun fan and in England, airguns above a certain energy level need a gun permit to own. some airguns are powerful enough to kill boars and deer with. those are often PCPs with large caliber bullets. my son has a Swedish FX PCP in 22 caliber that shoots at over 1200 FPS. He has killed a decent sized coyote with it-head shot at 40 meters, and dozens of crows at ranges up to 90M. Not a toy-it cost over 1800 with the scope
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •