Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 190

Thread: [W:22:181]They ARE coming for our guns.

  1. #141
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    202,343

    Re: [W:22]They ARE coming for our guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    Repeat what I said before, why bother with any laws? We work on the margins: fewer huge magazines in circulation, fewer huge magazines used. Otherwise, why outlaw any weapon in any place? Planes? Schools? Presidential meetings on the border?
    you want to pass laws that ONLY impact honest people

    and no-if cops have them other civilians should
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

  2. #142
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    202,343

    Re: [W:22]They ARE coming for our guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    I will leave you to your paranoid rambling. Keep your powder dry.
    thanks for admitting you really don't have a valid argument for magazine limits
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

  3. #143
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,279

    Re: [W:22]They ARE coming for our guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you want to pass laws that ONLY impact honest people

    and no-if cops have them other civilians should
    That makes no sense. Laws impact all of us.

  4. #144
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    202,343

    Re: [W:22]They ARE coming for our guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    That makes no sense. Laws impact all of us.
    do you understand that it is illegal for someone with a felony record to even possess a gun

    do you understand that people who intend to harm others with firearms will face harsher punishments than those who are caught with a magazine that has been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Yeah; a shotgun IS a rifle; it uses a different load.
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    You know that Reagan signed the Brady Bill - right?
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    I'm smart on the gun issue and what we need to do about it.

  5. #145
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    36,164

    Re: [W:22]They ARE coming for our guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    And yet, you had no problems going to war to keep other human beings enslaved.

    The hypocrisy is rather amusing.
    Actually the Red Herring and hyperbole are even more amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    Literally, go to Boulder CO. Literally defy a Builder cop. Only then will you have even a single ounce of credibility. <---- Bwahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanngrisnir View Post
    It's always good for a laugh whenever you try and reference logic. It's like watching someone pine away for a person he's never met.<---- Angel Roasted!

  6. #146
    InnKeeper Most Pleasant
    PleasantValley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Henderson, TX
    Last Seen
    01-14-19 @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: [W:22]They ARE coming for our guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheParser View Post
    I know that it is of cold comfort to you, but someday (say, in the year 2100), those people living in what still remains of the United States of America will look back on 2019 as those halcyon days.

    Best wishes.
    My spirit will be watching over them, as others are watching over me now.
    There's battle lines being drawn. Nobody's right, if everybody's wrong....Buffalo Springfield.
    There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy. There's just you and me and we just disagree....Dave Mason

  7. #147
    InnKeeper Most Pleasant
    PleasantValley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Henderson, TX
    Last Seen
    01-14-19 @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: [W:22]They ARE coming for our guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    Thanks for proving my paranoia point.

    Sincerely,

    Another Old White Man
    ...at least this old white man has the desire and ability to shoot back when the thugs choose to attack me.
    I wish you luck with your reason and harsh words when they attack you.
    There's battle lines being drawn. Nobody's right, if everybody's wrong....Buffalo Springfield.
    There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy. There's just you and me and we just disagree....Dave Mason

  8. #148
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    36,164

    Re: [W:22]They ARE coming for our guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    The entire premise of the thread is that people are "coming for your guns".
    And people are actively trying to ban weapons, yes they are. You are basically arguing bull**** and playing Red Herring.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    I addressed said premise by pointing out that no such thing is happening.
    And others including myself have shown bills in local, state and now even Federal. Lawmakers are introducing bills for just that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerace117 View Post
    As for your question.......I don't have a strong opinion one way or another.

    But I am not interested in listening to even more hysterics.
    Because you really have no argument and you know it. So stop with the deflecting and trying to say a ban is not a ban, or they are not trying to take our weapons when they are.

    People like you trying to tell lies to deflect away from what's really happening like we are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Jr View Post
    Literally, go to Boulder CO. Literally defy a Builder cop. Only then will you have even a single ounce of credibility. <---- Bwahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanngrisnir View Post
    It's always good for a laugh whenever you try and reference logic. It's like watching someone pine away for a person he's never met.<---- Angel Roasted!

  9. #149
    InnKeeper Most Pleasant
    PleasantValley's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Henderson, TX
    Last Seen
    01-14-19 @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: [W:22]They ARE coming for our guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    Sorry, but I and others through our representatives tell you (and you tell me) what we can and can't do with your property rather frequently on a local, state and federal level. The second amendment is no more absolute than the first. Look it up.
    You are wrong. In my state I can sell, transfer, or give away any gun I choose.
    I do not need a federal license to do it.
    I can sell them at a garage sale if i so choose.
    Keep your California laws and California attitudes in California where they belong.

    But for some reason, you guys feel it is your right to tell others what they can do.
    That is why it shocks you so much when we thumb our noses at your utopia.
    It is because your "utopia" is more of a dictatorship.
    We can see it clearly, but you can't.

    Sooner or later, as an old white man, you will encounter a roving band of thugs.
    When you do, you will be helpless against them.
    You already are mentally, as you do not feel any need to defend yourself.
    ...another statistic waiting to happen.

    Please understand, I do not want any of this to happen to you.
    Last edited by PleasantValley; 01-12-19 at 10:34 PM.
    There's battle lines being drawn. Nobody's right, if everybody's wrong....Buffalo Springfield.
    There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy. There's just you and me and we just disagree....Dave Mason

  10. #150
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,279

    Re: [W:22]They ARE coming for our guns.

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    thanks for admitting you really don't have a valid argument for magazine limits
    Oh I do. We have limits on speech, assembly, what you can print, etc. Second amendment is no more sacred than other parts of the Constitution, but it seems that it’s aficionadoes are more rabid in their absolutism.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •