Page 277 of 336 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 3351

Thread: [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms

  1. #2761
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Last Seen
    03-14-19 @ 01:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,009

    Re: [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    yeah- me and Ronald Reagan, who was named and honored as a lifetime friend of the NRA.

    Engaging in silly name calling is not debate.
    What's wrong with the NRA? Now you are trying to use the NRA in silly name calling???

  2. #2762
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    118,651

    Re: [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Its convenient to hide behind a dead President is it? Focus, we are speaking about your nonsense, you can quit baiting.
    Actually its easy to identify with Reagan since he was a dirty low down pinko commie gun banner also.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #2763
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    118,651

    Re: [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Paradox.
    A vet and an MD.

    All your posts have already been spoken to and refuted. Repeating them again each day will only get you this appropriate response.
    Last edited by haymarket; 12-08-18 at 01:54 PM.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  4. #2764
    Sometimes wrong
    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    59,021

    Re: [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Contextomy fallacy. No court has the authority to change the meaning of any phrase in the Constitution or to change the Constitution in any way.
    As long as you are content with the federal government granting itself ever more powers then I guess all is well.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  5. #2765
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Last Seen
    03-14-19 @ 01:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,009

    Re: [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    As long as you are content with the federal government granting itself ever more powers then I guess all is well.
    ?????

  6. #2766
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Last Seen
    03-14-19 @ 01:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    8,009

    Re: [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    A vet and an MD.

    All your posts have already been spoken to and refuted. Repeating them again each day will only get you this appropriate response.
    Mantra Dogen 1. Argument of the Stone fallacy. Bulverism fallacy.

  7. #2767
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    118,651

    Re: [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms

    Quote Originally Posted by Into the Night View Post
    Mantra Dogen 1. Argument of the Stone fallacy. Bulverism fallacy.
    see post 2763.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  8. #2768
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,312

    Re: [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Actually its easy to identify with Reagan since he was a dirty low down pinko commie gun banner also. [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms
    Reagan isn't the topic, quit diverting. It's easy to see you are playing games because your own words damn your argument.

    Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

  9. #2769
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    28,312

    Re: [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Actually its easy to identify with Reagan since he was a dirty low down pinko commie gun banner also. [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms
    Strawman, never used that argument or those words. You are again resorting to fallacies.

    Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

  10. #2770
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    118,651

    Re: [W:1311]The Second Amendment - A Military Right to Bear Arms

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Reagan isn't the topic, quit diverting. It's easy to see you are playing games because your own words damn your argument.

    Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
    Ronald Reagan is a wonderful and excellent example of the brush you are attempting to tar me with. And because of your continued attacks one me - Ronnie is my best ally in this situation.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •