Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 284

Thread: What should disqualify you from owning a gun?

  1. #201
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    178,956

    Re: What should disqualify you from owning a gun?

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    No one is voting here. This is a debate forum. OPinions can be ranked by the weight of your argument only
    which is why his and yours are usually ranked low since neither of you have a consistent argument that appears based on knowledge of the subject
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why would any sane person want to repeal the second (Amendment).
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Why would any sane person not want to?

  2. #202
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 02:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,521

    Re: What should disqualify you from owning a gun?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    which is why his and yours are usually ranked low since neither of you have a consistent argument that appears based on knowledge of the subject
    Yours is ranked very very very low. We all know that
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    your emotobabbling argument is stupid. your pathetic attempt to try to insinuate I have anything in common with this killer is pathetic. Its obvious you take glee in the deaths so you can use their blood to fuel your hate for American rights
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Suicide is even lower on my priority list since its not illegal

  3. #203
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    178,956

    Re: What should disqualify you from owning a gun?

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Yours is ranked very very very low. We all know that
    by who-a few anti gun trolls who have no argument? i don't see many people showing much respect for those peoples' comments. I haven't seen ANYONE refer to them as "experts"

    when you say "we" you are talking about whom?
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why would any sane person want to repeal the second (Amendment).
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Why would any sane person not want to?

  4. #204
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 02:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,521

    Re: What should disqualify you from owning a gun?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    by who-a few anti gun trolls who have no argument? i don't see many people showing much respect for those peoples' comments. I haven't seen ANYONE refer to them as "experts"

    when you say "we" you are talking about whom?
    Oh please people have confronted you over and over for your hostile posts that lack any evidence. You have little credibility around here
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    your emotobabbling argument is stupid. your pathetic attempt to try to insinuate I have anything in common with this killer is pathetic. Its obvious you take glee in the deaths so you can use their blood to fuel your hate for American rights
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Suicide is even lower on my priority list since its not illegal

  5. #205
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    178,956

    Re: What should disqualify you from owning a gun?

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Oh please people have confronted you over and over for your hostile posts that lack any evidence. You have little credibility around here
    you mean a few anti gun posters who have no argument and are dishonest about their true motivations? people who claim that AR 15s are weapons of war and that any magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is ONLY FOR WARFARE?

    or people who claim that the Canadian gun registry WORKS GREAT and is a "HUGE SUCCESS" but cannot give us any actual proof to support those bombastic bits of BS?
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why would any sane person want to repeal the second (Amendment).
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Why would any sane person not want to?

  6. #206
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 02:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,521

    Re: What should disqualify you from owning a gun?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you mean a few anti gun posters who have no argument and are dishonest about their true motivations? people who claim that AR 15s are weapons of war and that any magazine that holds more than 10 rounds is ONLY FOR WARFARE?

    or people who claim that the Canadian gun registry WORKS GREAT and is a "HUGE SUCCESS" but cannot give us any actual proof to support those bombastic bits of BS?
    Move on turtle. This is derailing and has nothing to do with the op.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    your emotobabbling argument is stupid. your pathetic attempt to try to insinuate I have anything in common with this killer is pathetic. Its obvious you take glee in the deaths so you can use their blood to fuel your hate for American rights
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Suicide is even lower on my priority list since its not illegal

  7. #207
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    178,956

    Re: What should disqualify you from owning a gun?

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Move on turtle. This is derailing and has nothing to do with the op.
    I don't recall you being appointed a moderator and you are in no position to whine about derailing threads based on your hilarious lack of valid responses to honest questions or relevant points
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why would any sane person want to repeal the second (Amendment).
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Why would any sane person not want to?

  8. #208
    Sage
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 02:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,521

    Re: What should disqualify you from owning a gun?

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I don't recall you being appointed a moderator and you are in no position to whine about derailing threads based on your hilarious lack of valid responses to honest questions or relevant points
    Move on....move on....nothing to see here. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    your emotobabbling argument is stupid. your pathetic attempt to try to insinuate I have anything in common with this killer is pathetic. Its obvious you take glee in the deaths so you can use their blood to fuel your hate for American rights
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Suicide is even lower on my priority list since its not illegal

  9. #209
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    178,956

    Re: What should disqualify you from owning a gun?

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas giants View Post
    Move on....move on....nothing to see here. LOL
    You should move on: we haven't seen a valid argument from you ever
    did you ever tell us why those Canadian laws you want are a "HUGE SUCCESS" or work GREAT?
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    why would any sane person want to repeal the second (Amendment).
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Why would any sane person not want to?

  10. #210
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,158

    Re: What should disqualify you from owning a gun?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    How many times are you going to keep choking the same duck?

    Driving is not a Constitutional right. You've been told this over and over and over and over again.
    Neither is owning a firearm an unlimited right. All rights have limits. You need to be told this again and again.
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
    - Voltaire

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •