Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141
Results 1,401 to 1,407 of 1407

Thread: Federal Deficit Soars

  1. #1401
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,001

    Re: Federal Deficit Soars

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Quit making up stuff that I never said or implied , you offer nothing but lies
    Not exactly sure what your problem is but apparently it is total ignorance of BLS data as well as either immaturity or that entitlement mentality inherited over time. What specific lies are in that post or in the BLS data I have posted? Again, you make claims never backing them up. Here is the official BLS data that you want to ignore

    Labor Force Statistics from the Current Population Survey
    Original Data Value

    Series Id: LNS13327709
    Seasonally Adjusted
    Series title: (seas) Total unemployed, plus all marginally attached workers plus total employed part time for economic reasons, as a percent of all civilian labor force plus all marginally attached workers
    Labor force status: Aggregated totals unemployed
    Type of data: Percent or rate
    Age: 16 years and over
    Percent/rates: Unemployed and mrg attached and pt for econ reas as percent of labor force plus marg attached
    Years: 2008 to 2018

    Year Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
    2008 9.2 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.7 10.1 10.5 10.8 11.0 11.8 12.6 13.6
    2009 14.2 15.2 15.8 15.9 16.5 16.5 16.4 16.7 16.7 17.1 17.1 17.1
    2010 16.7 17.0 17.1 17.1 16.6 16.4 16.4 16.5 16.8 16.6 16.9 16.6
    2011 16.2 16.0 15.9 16.1 15.8 16.1 15.9 16.1 16.4 15.8 15.5 15.2
    2012 15.2 15.0 14.5 14.6 14.7 14.8 14.8 14.6 14.8 14.4 14.4 14.4
    2013 14.6 14.4 13.8 14.0 13.8 14.2 13.8 13.6 13.5 13.6 13.1 13.1
    2014 12.7 12.7 12.7 12.3 12.1 12.0 12.1 11.9 11.7 11.5 11.4 11.2
    2015 11.3 11.0 10.9 10.9 10.8 10.4 10.3 10.2 10.0 9.8 9.9 9.9
    2016 9.9 9.7 9.8 9.8 9.8 9.5 9.7 9.6 9.7 9.6 9.3 9.1
    2017 9.4 9.2 8.8 8.6 8.4 8.5 8.5 8.6 8.3 8.0 8.0 8.1
    2018 8.2 8.2 8.0 7.8 7.6 7.8 7.5 7.4
    So it is any data the doesn't support your narrative consist of lies? Do you know what makes up the U-6 rate? 10 years after the recession began the U-6 never got back to the January 2008 levels and at a cost of 9.3 trillion added to the debt. To you that is a success but to most that just shows what low standards you have

  2. #1402
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,001

    Re: Federal Deficit Soars

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    But then I never said anything about Obama , it has nothing to do at all with my point. I don't care what you think of Obama , that's not the thread. I'm done with you, you have nothing to offer.
    You ought be ashamed of yourself getting your ass kicked like this, run away as do most liberals when confronted with data. Context matters in every argument and your opinions will never win a debate, a court case, or pay any bills.

  3. #1403
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,001

    Re: Federal Deficit Soars

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    Lets get this straight this is your post QUOTEI think the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Bureau of Economic Analysis, and Treasury Department would be happy to hear from you telling them that your version of facts trumps theirs. Why don't you give them a call and let me know how it turns out? and I gave you charts and facts from those places that support what I said not you, your just trying to bull**** your way out of the fact that your making **** up and lying non stop and have no clue and your pretty much worthless with only bull**** for responses.
    Making what **** up? Post that so called **** and if you prove what I am posting is wrong, I will end my time here in this forum and you won't hear from me again but before I leave I will issue an apology for you if wrong. Sounds like a pretty good incentive to me but like with most liberals you are all talk and no action

  4. #1404
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,629

    Re: Federal Deficit Soars

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Not exactly sure what your problem is but apparently it is total ignorance of BLS data as well as either immaturity or that entitlement mentality inherited over time. What specific lies are in that post or in the BLS data I have posted? Again, you make claims never backing them up. Here is the official BLS data that you want to ignore



    So it is any data the doesn't support your narrative consist of lies? Do you know what makes up the U-6 rate? 10 years after the recession began the U-6 never got back to the January 2008 levels and at a cost of 9.3 trillion added to the debt. To you that is a success but to most that just shows what low standards you have
    You can't make **** up then try to argue that your right about something. I told you most people don't waste their time responding to you because all you have to do is look up what you write and your always wrong, You sell lies. TO PROVE THAT THIS GUY DOESN'T"T KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT READ THIS LAST PART < YOU WILL ENJOY IT.
    Everyone look at this goofy chart that he says says it all(post 1401 , ok What it says is other when Obama came into office along with the bush and his party's screwing with our economy all but destroyed that economy and with that this country , That's my addition., with their normal stupid right wing economic stupidity. First check out his chart. These are not the unemployment numbers, they include along a whole lot of other conditions that have nothing to do with his point, As of July the unemployment is not 7.4 as he shows , in fact not even close. it is 3.9% in july 2018 ,he doesn't even know the difference. Ok he stuck his tripe here to use so I'll oblige him and use his own chart . What it says clearly that when Obama came into office the unemployment rate by your chart is 14.2% and Obama brought it down to 9.1 Which says Obama brought it down 5.3% and when scum bag took over The rate was 9.1 % and as of july it was 7.4 that's down only 1.7% . So your chart telling everyone everything they need to know about what you claim , shows that what Obamo is responsible for 75% or so of the decrease in unemployment , This just shows what a looser your hate party leader is. In fact every number of any chart you want to bring up shows that if the Obama rate would have continued without Scum bag the numbers would be the same or better , they would be exactly where they are at if scum bag or no one was in office.

  5. #1405
    Sage

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,629

    Re: Federal Deficit Soars

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You ought be ashamed of yourself getting your ass kicked like this, run away as do most liberals when confronted with data. Context matters in every argument and your opinions will never win a debate, a court case, or pay any bills.
    You just saw what I did to your nonsense that you claim is data. I feel like a bully though, it's like arguing with a grade schooler.Yuk yuk Now I'll go and if you throw me a golden one like the last one, I won't be able to stop myself from coming back and sticking your nose in it again.

  6. #1406
    Professor

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    north carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,124

    Re: Federal Deficit Soars

    Quote Originally Posted by jbander View Post
    You can't make **** up then try to argue that your right about something. I told you most people don't waste their time responding to you because all you have to do is look up what you write and your always wrong, You sell lies. TO PROVE THAT THIS GUY DOESN'T"T KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT READ THIS LAST PART < YOU WILL ENJOY IT.
    Everyone look at this goofy chart that he says says it all(post 1401 , ok What it says is other when Obama came into office along with the bush and his party's screwing with our economy all but destroyed that economy and with that this country , That's my addition., with their normal stupid right wing economic stupidity. First check out his chart. These are not the unemployment numbers, they include along a whole lot of other conditions that have nothing to do with his point, As of July the unemployment is not 7.4 as he shows , in fact not even close. it is 3.9% in july 2018 ,he doesn't even know the difference. Ok he stuck his tripe here to use so I'll oblige him and use his own chart . What it says clearly that when Obama came into office the unemployment rate by your chart is 14.2% and Obama brought it down to 9.1 Which says Obama brought it down 5.3% and when scum bag took over The rate was 9.1 % and as of july it was 7.4 that's down only 1.7% . So your chart telling everyone everything they need to know about what you claim , shows that what Obamo is responsible for 75% or so of the decrease in unemployment , This just shows what a looser your hate party leader is. In fact every number of any chart you want to bring up shows that if the Obama rate would have continued without Scum bag the numbers would be the same or better , they would be exactly where they are at if scum bag or no one was in office.
    One thing Obama did to bring down the unemployment numbers was to raise the numbers of workers on disability, at an added cost of billions of dollars to the American debt. Don't ask amateurs to understand how that works or why it was a very bad thing.

  7. #1407
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    53

    Re: Federal Deficit Soars

    Just read the article by The Post. Says Schiff has been wrong before, like in WAYOFF mode. How to fix it? With a windfall of the Congress critters fortunes who created the mess in the first place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •