Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191
Results 1,901 to 1,907 of 1907

Thread: GOP tax cut: Revenuse grow, rich pay more

  1. #1901
    I'm not-low all the time
    Kushinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    lincoln park
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,976

    Re: GOP tax cut: Revenuse grow, rich pay more

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    "Our Needs?" What are your qualifications to tell someone else what their needs are and qualifications to claim we need a 4 trillion dollar federal govt? why do we need duplicate expenses at the Federal, state, and local governments? I have posted before and ignored the reality of what a 1.5-1.7 trillion dollar federal govt. would like but got no response from you
    Your Republican Congress and POTUS have signed off on nearly $4.5 trillion in government spending! No sign of deficit or debt reduction in sight, even though this was the main concern after election day 2008 and for the next 8 years.

    source



    By the end of this fiscal year, the deficit will likely exceed $1 trillion. As of now, the 11 month 2018 fiscal deficit stands @ $895 billion, as receipts have fallen by roughly $80 billion while expenditures have increased by $250 billion on a YoY basis. As the least respected partisan hack @ DP, you wouldn't have a clue to begin with, and so this post will fly miles above your ability to respond.
    It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion.
    "Wealth of Nations," Book V, Chapter II, Part II, Article I, pg.911

  2. #1902
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:57 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,037

    Re: GOP tax cut: Revenuse grow, rich pay more

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    So now polls are accurate and meaningful whereas official treasury data isn't?? You may be one of the most poorly informed people in this forum. I posted the official results and you respond with polling results? That is way too funny
    Yeah.. you really have trouble comprehending. NO ONE.. NO ONE.. wait ... NO ONE.. has said that "official treasury data is not "accurate or meaningful".... GET IT... NO ONE.

    The problem is.. you have take that data and made an assumption based on that data that is invalid. Its just that simple. Actually its very simple.. but you have demonstrated that you don't have the the ability to understand even simple concepts.
    So we should put you down as supporting putting GPS trackers in everyone to "save lives"?
    Vegas Giants: "Sounds fantastic!"

  3. #1903
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:57 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,037

    Re: GOP tax cut: Revenuse grow, rich pay more

    Quote Originally Posted by Kushinator View Post
    Your Republican Congress and POTUS have signed off on nearly $4.5 trillion in government spending! No sign of deficit or debt reduction in sight, even though this was the main concern after election day 2008 and for the next 8 years.

    source



    By the end of this fiscal year, the deficit will likely exceed $1 trillion. As of now, the 11 month 2018 fiscal deficit stands @ $895 billion, as receipts have fallen by roughly $80 billion while expenditures have increased by $250 billion on a YoY basis. As the least respected partisan hack @ DP, you wouldn't have a clue to begin with, and so this post will fly miles above your ability to respond.
    I believe that you may be generous when you claim it will fly "miles" above the ability to respond...

    "light year".. might be the better metric.
    So we should put you down as supporting putting GPS trackers in everyone to "save lives"?
    Vegas Giants: "Sounds fantastic!"

  4. #1904
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    75,928

    Re: GOP tax cut: Revenuse grow, rich pay more

    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    Yeah.. you really have trouble comprehending. NO ONE.. NO ONE.. wait ... NO ONE.. has said that "official treasury data is not "accurate or meaningful".... GET IT... NO ONE.

    The problem is.. you have take that data and made an assumption based on that data that is invalid. Its just that simple. Actually its very simple.. but you have demonstrated that you don't have the the ability to understand even simple concepts.
    There is no assumption on the data, there is assumptions on how the data was created but the truth remains we pay debt service on the Treasury data. You seem to be so hard headed you cannot grasp reality, rather sad to see someone who calls them self a Conservative refusing to accept the Treasury data because it is interpreted wrong. Tell any math teacher your theory.

  5. #1905
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    75,928

    Re: GOP tax cut: Revenuse grow, rich pay more

    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    I believe that you may be generous when you claim it will fly "miles" above the ability to respond...

    "light year".. might be the better metric.
    Here seems to be the issue you and others want to ignore, first of all the Trump budget for 2019 isn't 4.5 trillion dollars, second the projections for GDP growth a improving, and full times jobs are being created meaning more federal income. You people seem to have a problem posting treasury data showing FIT revenue dropping with those FIT cuts. You also seem to be ignoring that with those tax cuts record amounts of money are going to charities, and consumer spending is increasing other Federal Govt. revenue streams and the narrowing trade gap is improving GDP Growth

    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-strong-2018-8

  6. #1906
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:57 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,037

    Re: GOP tax cut: Revenuse grow, rich pay more

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    There is no assumption on the data, there is assumptions on how the data was created but the truth remains we pay debt service on the Treasury data. You seem to be so hard headed you cannot grasp reality, rather sad to see someone who calls them self a Conservative refusing to accept the Treasury data because it is interpreted wrong. Tell any math teacher your theory.
    Yeah.. no.. there is an assumption on the data.

    You really don't understand this do you? For a while.. I thought you were just purposely being obtuse.. but now? Now I realize that you cannot understand simple statistic and scientific concepts.

    by the way.. I accept the treasury data.. I do NOT accept the erroneous assumption you make regarding that data..

    Can FIT revenue improve for other reasons other than tax cuts? Answer yes.

    therefore.. You cannot simply say.. which you keep saying.. "look FIT increased its because of tax cuts"...

    can you understand that? Is it possible?

    by the way.. I don't think you need a math teacher to understand what I just stated.. I think my sons at age 7 could understand the scientific concept of multiple variables.
    So we should put you down as supporting putting GPS trackers in everyone to "save lives"?
    Vegas Giants: "Sounds fantastic!"

  7. #1907
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:57 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21,037

    Re: GOP tax cut: Revenuse grow, rich pay more

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Here seems to be the issue you and others want to ignore, first of all the Trump budget for 2019 isn't 4.5 trillion dollars, second the projections for GDP growth a improving, and full times jobs are being created meaning more federal income. You people seem to have a problem posting treasury data showing FIT revenue dropping with those FIT cuts. https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-strong-2018-8
    Nope.. No one here but you has a problem understanding that FIT revenue (raw data) can increase.. but the deficit can still grow without an ounce of "extra spending".

    .
    So we should put you down as supporting putting GPS trackers in everyone to "save lives"?
    Vegas Giants: "Sounds fantastic!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •