Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 113

Thread: The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Seen
    03-20-18 @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    696

    Re: The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    These two jerks are in the TOP TEN PUBLIC ENEMIES list.
    Soros tops that list in spades.

    He is international and makes the Koch boys look like church choir boys.

    With out him, your party would be bankrupt. Oh, and don't bother denying it. Soros has more shell organizations than you can count.

    So you lefties have the winner of Public enemies.

  2. #12
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    100,930

    Re: The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by Blkdirt Farmer View Post
    Soros tops that list in spades.

    He is international and makes the Koch boys look like church choir boys.

    With out him, your party would be bankrupt. Oh, and don't bother denying it. Soros has more shell organizations than you can count.

    So you lefties have the winner of Public enemies.
    Can you make a post that is not 'what aboutism" or knee jerk responsive "but your guy....."?
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  3. #13
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    10-21-18 @ 12:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,968

    Re: The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Valley View Post
    The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular




    Unsurprisingly, the billionaire Koch Brothers and their Koch Industries are among the biggest winners in the GOP tax giveaway to the ultra-wealthy and corporations.

    This is a major GOP donor family that told the GOP leadership to pass the tax legislation or the Koch family would cease their contributions to GOP election campaigns.

    Related: Sanders: Passage of GOP tax bill a 'victory' for Koch brothers, campaign donors, corporations
    An alternative campaign to popularize this Tax Cut might be to let wage earners read their pay stubs next year.
    Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, ...every date has been altered. And that process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right. -George Orwell

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Last Seen
    03-20-18 @ 06:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    696

    Re: The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Can you make a post that is not 'what aboutism" or knee jerk responsive "but your guy....."?
    Not when it comes to Soros.

    As far as I am concerned, Soros effectively owns the left here, in Canada and all of Europe.

    I consider him a threat to our national security, as I do the Democratic party who takes him money.

    I can not tell you how low you Democrats are for this man. Your party would do much better if you would refuse his money.

    But of course that will not happen.

  5. #15
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    100,930

    Re: The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by Blkdirt Farmer View Post
    Not when it comes to Soros.

    As far as I am concerned, Soros effectively owns the left here, in Canada and all of Europe.

    I consider him a threat to our national security, as I do the Democratic party who takes him money.

    I can not tell you how low you Democrats are for this man. Your party would do much better if you would refuse his money.

    But of course that will not happen.
    So you cant do it. Got it.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  6. #16
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    81,033

    Re: The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Valley View Post
    The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular




    Unsurprisingly, the billionaire Koch Brothers and their Koch Industries are among the biggest winners in the GOP tax giveaway to the ultra-wealthy and corporations.

    This is a major GOP donor family that told the GOP leadership to pass the tax legislation or the Koch family would cease their contributions to GOP election campaigns.

    Related: Sanders: Passage of GOP tax bill a 'victory' for Koch brothers, campaign donors, corporations
    There is zero proof in the article that the Koch Brothers benefitted or will benefit.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

  7. #17
    I don't respect you.
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    09-20-18 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,840

    Re: The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Valley View Post
    The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular




    Unsurprisingly, the billionaire Koch Brothers and their Koch Industries are among the biggest winners in the GOP tax giveaway to the ultra-wealthy and corporations.

    This is a major GOP donor family that told the GOP leadership to pass the tax legislation or the Koch family would cease their contributions to GOP election campaigns.

    Related: Sanders: Passage of GOP tax bill a 'victory' for Koch brothers, campaign donors, corporations


    I think people seeing an additional amount in thier paychecks is going to be the thing that will make it popular.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  8. #18
    I don't respect you.
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    09-20-18 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,840

    Re: The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    There is zero proof in the article that the Koch Brothers benefitted or will benefit.



    They also call "keeping your own money" a "giveaway".
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  9. #19
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SE Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    81,033

    Re: The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    They also call "keeping your own money" a "giveaway".
    As we all know, in Liberalland, the money belongs to the government. They printed it, didn't they.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

  10. #20
    Truth IS Truth
    Rogue Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:51 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    20,069

    Re: The Koch Brothers Have a Plan to Make the Tax Bill Popular

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    There is zero proof in the article that the Koch Brothers benefitted or will benefit.


    In May and June of 2017 the Republican Congress attempted to disallow pre-existing conditions and strip healthcare from 24 million Americans. They failed by only 1 vote.

    Protect your healthcare. Please register and Vote Democrat on November 6.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •