Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Pence won't be much of an upgrade!

  1. #11
    Guru

    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    4,377

    Re: Pence won't be much of an upgrade!

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenbeard View Post
    At some point is anyone going to ask why Pence continually comes out and lies to the American public?
    They either keep M Pence in the dark or they tell him what to say/do.

  2. #12
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    181,680

    Re: Pence won't be much of an upgrade!

    those with TURDS are unable to help themselves.



  3. #13
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:48 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,780

    Re: Pence won't be much of an upgrade!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    The more I see of VP Mike Pence, the more I see a sock puppet. As scripted as a talking doll, 'just pull the string.'
    He would be more dangerous in that he actually has an agenda and he knows how to build coalitions within his own party, but he'd also be refreshing because he wouldn't be making an ass of himself at every turn and alienating our allies. Pick your poison.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  4. #14
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:48 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,780

    Re: Pence won't be much of an upgrade!

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    You won't have to worry about Pence until 2024.
    Or 2018.

    Seriously, though, I'd be shocked if he runs for re-election. I don't think he likes the job. It cramps his style and it's not the cakewalk he thought it'd be. I suspect he'll declare his entire agenda fulfilled and a success, say there's nothing left to do, and go home.

    His supporters will cheer and nominate him for sainthood, of course.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  5. #15
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Pence won't be much of an upgrade!

    Quote Originally Posted by ModerateGOP View Post
    I don't even think Trump wants to stay until 2024. He hates the job.
    I guess that is why he already did his paperwork to run again in 2020.

  6. #16
    Guru
    MrWonka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,707

    Re: Pence won't be much of an upgrade!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    The more I see of VP Mike Pence, the more I see a sock puppet. As scripted as a talking doll, 'just pull the string.'
    No, he won't, but he at least has legitimate experience as a statesmen, and isn't deliberately an asshole. Republicans are bad enough as they are, but Trump ran on a platform of being a horrible person. His entire campaign was based upon him being a reckless bully. For the sake of our children alone we cannot allow a person like that power.

  7. #17
    Heavy Hitter



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    66,096

    Re: Pence won't be much of an upgrade!

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    He would be more dangerous in that he actually has an agenda and he knows how to build coalitions within his own party, but he'd also be refreshing because he wouldn't be making an ass of himself at every turn and alienating our allies. Pick your poison.
    For the country, I'd rather see Pence. For the immolation of the GOP, Trump.

  8. #18
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:48 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,780

    Re: Pence won't be much of an upgrade!

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    I guess that is why he already did his paperwork to run again in 2020.
    How do we know this?

    No anonymous sources, please.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    12-04-17 @ 09:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    12,361

    Re: Pence won't be much of an upgrade!

    Quote Originally Posted by radcen View Post
    How do we know this?

    No anonymous sources, please.
    I know it by hearing it on TV. If you want a source, you can look for it yourself.

  10. #20
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:48 PM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,780

    Re: Pence won't be much of an upgrade!

    Quote Originally Posted by fmw View Post
    I know it by hearing it on TV. If you want a source, you can look for it yourself.
    So then, am I presume that you are NOT one of those people who decries anonymous and/or unknown sources re Trump-related investigations?
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •