Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: Trump and Kushner must be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

  1. #1
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    menifee calif.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,001

    Trump and Kushner must be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

    If this is true–and there is very little reason to doubt its veracity, despite the White House press secretary’s denials–it would constitute perhaps the greatest crime against humanity of any president in American history. Andrew Jackson’s Trail of Tears was more deliberately vicious and murderous; George W. Bush’s immoral war of choice in Iraq killed more people overall.

    But no American president has ever betrayed his oath of office more profoundly than in deliberately allowing the deaths of more than 150,000 of his own fellow citizens and counting for partisan political gain.


    Genocide. Yes, it sounds preposterous. It sounds like the hyperbole of the deeply unserious. But what else can you call it? No word is perfect, but the crime must have a name that fits the monumental scope of its evil. It must describe what actually happened. And what happened is that the president and his son-in-law deliberately allowed 150,000 (and counting) Americans to die of a pandemic, because it would mostly kill off their political opponents. Because it would kill off mostly poor people of color. Because they thought they could gain an upper hand by blaming opposing governors. But they thought it would advantage them politically. It’s like a plot out of a bad action movie with a comic book villain, except it’s real life and those villains are still governing and making decisions.

    When the founders named “high crimes and misdemeanors” as the basis for impeaching a president, they chose the phrase because it was deliberately vague: it would be impossible to write a law to cover every possible abuse of power by a deranged executive. They expected the Congress to respect its own authority and the health of the country enough to know when a relevant “high crime” or “misdemeanor” had taken place.
    Trump and Kushner Should Be Prosecuted for Crimes Against Humanity | Washington Monthly
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Damn, sounds like I wrote this. SPOT ON, as they say. Trump and all his crimes, pale in comparison to his genocide, PURPOSEFUL.

    I am ready to fight this evil to the end, and I mean with all my might. Trump will answer for these acts, and so will his son in law.

    Might be fun, if Trump was actually prosecuted in the world court that Biden reauthorizes in our names.

    They are going to teach our schoolchildren about the Trump genocide. And I will die before I will allow right wingers to expunge that from the textbooks.

    This will be the epitaph of the Republican party.

  2. #2
    Sage
    AliHajiSheik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,146

    Re: Trump and Kushner must be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyzilla View Post
    If this is true–and there is very little reason to doubt its veracity, despite the White House press secretary’s denials–it would constitute perhaps the greatest crime against humanity of any president in American history. Andrew Jackson’s Trail of Tears was more deliberately vicious and murderous; George W. Bush’s immoral war of choice in Iraq killed more people overall.

    But no American president has ever betrayed his oath of office more profoundly than in deliberately allowing the deaths of more than 150,000 of his own fellow citizens and counting for partisan political gain.


    Genocide. Yes, it sounds preposterous. It sounds like the hyperbole of the deeply unserious. But what else can you call it? No word is perfect, but the crime must have a name that fits the monumental scope of its evil. It must describe what actually happened. And what happened is that the president and his son-in-law deliberately allowed 150,000 (and counting) Americans to die of a pandemic, because it would mostly kill off their political opponents. Because it would kill off mostly poor people of color. Because they thought they could gain an upper hand by blaming opposing governors. But they thought it would advantage them politically. It’s like a plot out of a bad action movie with a comic book villain, except it’s real life and those villains are still governing and making decisions.

    When the founders named “high crimes and misdemeanors” as the basis for impeaching a president, they chose the phrase because it was deliberately vague: it would be impossible to write a law to cover every possible abuse of power by a deranged executive. They expected the Congress to respect its own authority and the health of the country enough to know when a relevant “high crime” or “misdemeanor” had taken place.
    Trump and Kushner Should Be Prosecuted for Crimes Against Humanity | Washington Monthly
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Damn, sounds like I wrote this. SPOT ON, as they say. Trump and all his crimes, pale in comparison to his genocide, PURPOSEFUL.

    I am ready to fight this evil to the end, and I mean with all my might. Trump will answer for these acts, and so will his son in law.

    Might be fun, if Trump was actually prosecuted in the world court that Biden reauthorizes in our names.

    They are going to teach our schoolchildren about the Trump genocide. And I will die before I will allow right wingers to expunge that from the textbooks.

    This will be the epitaph of the Republican party.
    Masterbation with a keyboard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    People in Dubai don't like the Flintstones but people in Abu Dhabi do

  3. #3
    Salem ac Leporem
    Lisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    NE Ohio,
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,097

    Re: Trump and Kushner must be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    Masterbation with a keyboard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is this denial the best repose that you can manage when Kushner admitted that he didn't want to address to the Coronavirus situation because there was information that it was killing more democrats than republicans and that he could blame the governors for thgose deaths and a lack of a rational national response. If the Democrats did this you would be outraged but you'll happily look the other wsy when it is a republican who shares your racism and bigotry.
    Condor060 said; Who was talking about Jesus? I posted scriptures from the bible. Try and keep up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    Facts are not truth...

  4. #4
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    menifee calif.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Trump and Kushner must be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    Masterbation with a keyboard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tourettes.

    trump as supervillain - Bing
    Last edited by Guyzilla; 08-01-20 at 01:01 PM.

  5. #5
    Global Moderator
    Moderator
    Helix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    62,459

    Re: Trump and Kushner must be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

    Yeah, the nation should definitely explore legal options once he's voted out.

  6. #6
    Sage
    CaughtInThe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:58 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,180

    Re: Trump and Kushner must be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    Masterbation with a keyboard.

    5 stages of grief (b).jpg

  7. #7
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    141

    Re: Trump and Kushner must be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyzilla View Post
    If this is true–and there is very little reason to doubt its veracity, despite the White House press secretary’s denials–it would constitute perhaps the greatest crime against humanity of any president in American history. Andrew Jackson’s Trail of Tears was more deliberately vicious and murderous; George W. Bush’s immoral war of choice in Iraq killed more people overall.

    But no American president has ever betrayed his oath of office more profoundly than in deliberately allowing the deaths of more than 150,000 of his own fellow citizens and counting for partisan political gain.


    Genocide. Yes, it sounds preposterous. It sounds like the hyperbole of the deeply unserious. But what else can you call it? No word is perfect, but the crime must have a name that fits the monumental scope of its evil. It must describe what actually happened. And what happened is that the president and his son-in-law deliberately allowed 150,000 (and counting) Americans to die of a pandemic, because it would mostly kill off their political opponents. Because it would kill off mostly poor people of color. Because they thought they could gain an upper hand by blaming opposing governors. But they thought it would advantage them politically. It’s like a plot out of a bad action movie with a comic book villain, except it’s real life and those villains are still governing and making decisions.

    When the founders named “high crimes and misdemeanors” as the basis for impeaching a president, they chose the phrase because it was deliberately vague: it would be impossible to write a law to cover every possible abuse of power by a deranged executive. They expected the Congress to respect its own authority and the health of the country enough to know when a relevant “high crime” or “misdemeanor” had taken place.
    Trump and Kushner Should Be Prosecuted for Crimes Against Humanity | Washington Monthly
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Damn, sounds like I wrote this. SPOT ON, as they say. Trump and all his crimes, pale in comparison to his genocide, PURPOSEFUL.

    I am ready to fight this evil to the end, and I mean with all my might. Trump will answer for these acts, and so will his son in law.

    Might be fun, if Trump was actually prosecuted in the world court that Biden reauthorizes in our names.

    They are going to teach our schoolchildren about the Trump genocide. And I will die before I will allow right wingers to expunge that from the textbooks.

    This will be the epitaph of the Republican party.
    "there is very little reason to doubt its veracity" is not sufficient evidence to bring out the guillotine. Until there is some hard evidence like emails, meeting recordings, etc the article and your post IS the "hyperbole of the deeply unserious". I'm telling you this even though I consider Donald Trump to be among the worst presidents in our country's history. Jared Kushner is a waste of oxygen.

    Posts like this make us (i.e. liberals) look bad. They damage our credibility for the times when there IS ACTUAL EVIDENCE of corruption and high crimes. So please stop.
    Last edited by Elmo; 08-01-20 at 01:22 PM.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NW USA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,774

    Re: Trump and Kushner must be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

    Quote Originally Posted by AliHajiSheik View Post
    Masterbation with a keyboard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quite telling that you would think of masturbating at the keyboard.

  9. #9
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    menifee calif.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Trump and Kushner must be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    "there is very little reason to doubt its veracity" is not sufficient evidence to bring out the guillotine. Until there is some hard evidence like emails, meeting recordings, etc the article and your post IS the "hyperbole of the deeply unserious". I'm telling you this even though I consider Donald Trump to be among the worst president's in our country's history. Jared Kushner is a waste of oxygen.

    Posts like this make us (i.e. liberals) look bad. They damage our credibility for the times when there IS ACTUAL EVIDENCE of corruption and high crimes. So please stop.
    This is how WATERGATE started, with suspicions, and informants. Should we libs ignore all that Trump does? We have a DUTY to rind out the truth, and to punish them for it.

  10. #10
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,173

    Re: Trump and Kushner must be prosecuted for crimes against humanity

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyzilla View Post
    This will be the epitaph of the Republican party.
    Your heart is in the right place. But political factions are not generally defeated because they have bad ideologies, but for other reasons. The Nazis had a bad ideology, but that's not why they lost. Franco had a bad ideology, but he defeated noble democracy fighters. Republicans' power and agenda comes from one thing, plutocracy, and that's another reason our most important issue is to reduce their weapon: money, and make the people wealthier instead.
    "...when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done." - trump, saying how he has Coronavirus cases down from 15 to over 4,000,000 [It hit 4,000,000 before I updated it from 2,000,000 to 3,000,000].

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •