Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 190

Thread: Couple points guns at protestors

  1. #1
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,388

    Couple points guns at protestors

    Trump retweets video of white St Louis couple pointing guns at protesters | US news | The GuardianIt's just a matter of time before someone actually shoots protestors. There is something seriously wrong with people like that.

  2. #2
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:10 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    4,514

    Re: Couple points guns at protestors

    Quote Originally Posted by weaver2 View Post
    Trump retweets video of white St Louis couple pointing guns at protesters | US news | The GuardianIt's just a matter of time before someone actually shoots protestors. There is something seriously wrong with people like that.
    Responsible gun owners I'm sure. Just look at the way she was holding hers.......Assholes.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    06-30-20 @ 12:42 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,453

    Re: Couple points guns at protestors

    Quote Originally Posted by weaver2 View Post
    Trump retweets video of white St Louis couple pointing guns at protesters | US news | The GuardianIt's just a matter of time before someone actually shoots protestors. There is something seriously wrong with people like that.
    You mean like a protestor who shoots?

    Regardless. You are wrong. There is nothing wrong with those who wish to defend that which they earned.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #4
    Sensational
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    53,261
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Couple points guns at protestors

    For pointing the firearms they'll be arrested for assault with a deadly weapon because people were at a distance and no one was approaching. If the protesters had been charging at them and any had anything that was a weapon, then it would be legal provided having the guns there and out was legal to begin with.

    I will qualify this with the video is so clearly edited to make sure NO ONE can see what happened before or after those few seconds that they both may have been legally justified.
    Last edited by joko104; 06-29-20 at 02:57 PM.
    Last weekend covid-19 shot and killed 34 black people in Chicago. They will have to vote by mail.
    Russia's candidate Hilary Clinton lost. Will China's candidate for U.S. President Joe Biden win?

  5. #5
    Sage
    Glitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Alaska (61.5°N, -149°W)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,142

    Re: Couple points guns at protestors

    Quote Originally Posted by weaver2 View Post
    Trump retweets video of white St Louis couple pointing guns at protesters | US news | The GuardianIt's just a matter of time before someone actually shoots protestors. There is something seriously wrong with people like that.
    Consider the source. Neither of them are pointing their firearms at protesters, because there are no protesters. They are law-violating, violent rioters who are terrorizing neighborhoods and destroying private property who deserve to be shot - repeatedly.

    Learn the difference.

  6. #6
    Sensational
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    53,261
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Couple points guns at protestors

    Quote Originally Posted by weaver2 View Post
    Trump retweets video of white St Louis couple pointing guns at protesters | US news | The GuardianIt's just a matter of time before someone actually shoots protestors. There is something seriously wrong with people like that.
    Can you link to any thread you started about there being something seriously wrong with looters and arsonists?
    Last weekend covid-19 shot and killed 34 black people in Chicago. They will have to vote by mail.
    Russia's candidate Hilary Clinton lost. Will China's candidate for U.S. President Joe Biden win?

  7. #7
    The Dark Lord
    armycowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,305

    Re: Couple points guns at protestors

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You mean like a protestor who shoots?

    Regardless. You are wrong. There is nothing wrong with those who wish to defend that which they earned.
    Brandishing a firearm in the manner they were doing, is illegal.

  8. #8
    Resident Martian ;)
    PirateMk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    15,304

    Re: Couple points guns at protestors

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    For pointing the firearms they'll be arrested for assault with a deadly weapon because people were at a distance and no one was approaching. If the protesters had been charging at them and any had anything that was a weapon, then it would be legal provided having the guns there and out was legal to begin with.
    Those "protesters" were on private property. That couple is rich and can afford excellent lawyers. The protesters were very lucky the couple was restrained. They had every right to shoot the protesters right then and there.
    Semper Fidelis, Semper Liber.
    I spit at lots of people through my computer screen. Not only does it "teach them a lesson" but it keeps the screen clean and shiny.
    Stolen fair and square from the Capt. Courtesey himself.

  9. #9
    Sage
    AlphaOmega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:59 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    14,671

    Re: Couple points guns at protestors

    Quote Originally Posted by armycowboy View Post
    Brandishing a firearm in the manner they were doing, is illegal.
    Except in CHAZ

  10. #10
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    06-30-20 @ 12:42 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    37,453

    Re: Couple points guns at protestors

    Quote Originally Posted by armycowboy View Post
    Brandishing a firearm in the manner they were doing, is illegal.
    If you want to make that argument you are going to have to provide the laws concerning use of firearms in that state and then show that it was not used in a manner consistent with the applicable castle doctrine.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •