Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 191

Thread: Blacks and crime

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Seen
    07-03-20 @ 09:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,022

    Blacks and crime

    Certainly one has to mourn the killing in Minneapolis, and the officer should have been indicted.

    But a huge mythology has been created about race and crime by Academics, Race Hustles and the corrupt liberal MSM.

    Facts don't matter to the academic victimology narrative.

    Far from destroying the black body, whites are the overwhelming target of interracial violence. Between 2012 and 2015, blacks committed 85.5 percent of all black-white interracial violent victimizations (excluding interracial homicide, which is also disproportionately black-on-white).

    That works out to 540,360 felonious assaults on whites. Whites committed 14.4 percent of all interracial violent victimization, or 91,470 felonious assaults on blacks.

    Blacks are less than 13 percent of the national population.
    The Terrifying Collapse of The Rule of Law Across The Country

  2. #2
    Sage

    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    25,605

    Re: Blacks and crime

    Quote Originally Posted by Termn8or View Post
    Certainly one has to mourn the killing in Minneapolis, and the officer should have been indicted.

    But a huge mythology has been created about race and crime by Academics, Race Hustles and the corrupt liberal MSM.
    How many LEOs of color killed un-armed white people?
    Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them. Then you are an asshole. - George Carlin
    I know, everybody funny, now you funny too. -George Thorogood

  3. #3
    Sage
    ClaraD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Hartsel,Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,141

    Re: Blacks and crime

    Quote Originally Posted by Termn8or View Post
    Certainly one has to mourn the killing in Minneapolis, and the officer should have been indicted.

    But a huge mythology has been created about race and crime by Academics, Race Hustles and the corrupt liberal MSM.
    dude this is not breaking news or msm. Your post has been reported.

  4. #4
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,161

    Re: Blacks and crime

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaraD View Post
    dude this is not breaking news or msm. Your post has been reported.
    It was published May 31st, 2020.....pretty sure that fits the parameters. Just because you disagree with the premise doesn't mean it's wrong.

  5. #5
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,161

    Re: Blacks and crime

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    How many LEOs of color killed un-armed white people?
    Curious question, do you think the reaction would be this.....severe, (not sure what word to use) if the officer was black or asian or hispanic?

  6. #6
    Sage
    ClaraD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Hartsel,Colorado
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,141

    Re: Blacks and crime

    Quote Originally Posted by sjmay View Post
    It was published May 31st, 2020.....pretty sure that fits the parameters. Just because you disagree with the premise doesn't mean it's wrong.
    It isn't MSM and it is an editorial opinion piece

  7. #7
    Privileged


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    121,990

    Re: Blacks and crime

    Quote Originally Posted by Termn8or View Post
    Certainly one has to mourn the killing in Minneapolis, and the officer should have been indicted.

    But a huge mythology has been created about race and crime by Academics, Race Hustles and the corrupt liberal MSM.
    Your bull**** stats about black on white crime have been debunked as just more propaganda to paint blacks as dangerous criminals.

    The Biggest Lie in the White Supremacist Propaganda Playbook: Unraveling the Truth About ‘Black-on-White Crime' | Southern Poverty Law Center
    ByeDon 2020

  8. #8
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,161

    Re: Blacks and crime

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaraD View Post
    It isn't MSM and it is an editorial.
    Half the crap posted here is not MSM and editorial lol
    Last edited by sjmay; 06-01-20 at 11:06 AM.

  9. #9
    Sage

    Rexedgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    25,605

    Re: Blacks and crime

    Quote Originally Posted by sjmay View Post
    Curious question, do you think the reaction would be this.....severe, (not sure what word to use) if the officer was black or asian or hispanic?
    Yeah, I think the reaction would be “severe.”
    Everyone appreciates your honesty, until you are honest with them. Then you are an asshole. - George Carlin
    I know, everybody funny, now you funny too. -George Thorogood

  10. #10
    Sage

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:49 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,161

    Re: Blacks and crime

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Your bull**** stats about black on white crime have been debunked as just more propaganda to paint blacks as dangerous criminals.

    The Biggest Lie in the White Supremacist Propaganda Playbook: Unraveling the Truth About ‘Black-on-White Crime' | Southern Poverty Law Center
    Actually, you are wrong, the article YOU linked, literally says that the STATS are right, but the interpretation of them is flawed, not the stats themselves.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •