Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 128

Thread: Armed 3%'ers Hang KY Governor in Effigy

  1. #61
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    40,809

    Re: Armed 3%'ers Hang KY Governor in Effigy

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    How is that responsive to his open call for the government and military to mass murder people who claim Biden didn't legitimately win?
    Biden hasn't won anything yet. There will be violence if Trump loses, but it won't be from the left.
    "I don't kid" Donald J Trump 6/23/2020. Just in case you want to say he was joking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.

  2. #62
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    40,809

    Re: Armed 3%'ers Hang KY Governor in Effigy

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    How is that responsive to his open call for the government and military to mass murder people who claim Biden didn't legitimately win?
    Biden hasn't won anything yet. There will be violence if Trump loses, but it won't be from the left.
    "I don't kid" Donald J Trump 6/23/2020. Just in case you want to say he was joking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.

  3. #63
    Privileged


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    122,122

    Re: Armed 3%'ers Hang KY Governor in Effigy

    Quote Originally Posted by jotathought View Post
    If they are breaking windows, windshields and other property .. they were armed, as firearms aren't the only weapon to destroy property. Besides, we don't know if the 10K+ protesters across the United States performing simulated lynchings, burning effigies, etc. had firearms or not. It's kind of silly to differentiate the same type of behavior across two different groups ... differently.
    "Oh noes...think a da windows!"
    ByeDon 2020

  4. #64
    Sage
    RetiredUSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Norfolk Virginia area.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,676

    Re: Armed 3%'ers Hang KY Governor in Effigy

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Hmm...I guess they aren't even pretending to not to be a violent mob anymore.

    Protesters hang effigy of Kentucky governor | TheHill

    Video



    They will not condemn it because they condone it.
    Another Calamity clownish post.

    I didn't see you running on here when liberals did this...................

    Its easier to run for office than to run the office.
    Tip O'Niell

  5. #65
    Privileged


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    122,122

    Re: Armed 3%'ers Hang KY Governor in Effigy

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredUSN View Post
    Another Calamity clownish post.

    I didn't see you running on here when liberals did this...................

    Were they armed?
    ByeDon 2020

  6. #66
    MSG Benavides TAB
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    71,395

    Re: Armed 3%'ers Hang KY Governor in Effigy



    Sorry...while I dont support the demonstrations by those in the OP, idiot leftists have been doing this kind of **** and far worse for many years. That any of them today would piss themselves in poutrage over a political figure hung in effigy after the idiot leftist rhetoric and actions over the last several years? Come now...seriously...do you people think history exists in a bubble?

  7. #67
    Sage
    Old 'N Chill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,358

    Re: Armed 3%'ers Hang KY Governor in Effigy

    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Hmm...I guess they aren't even pretending to not to be a violent mob anymore.

    Protesters hang effigy of Kentucky governor | TheHill

    Video



    They will not condemn it because they condone it.
    What sleazy scumbags! America's trash! Take out the trash in November and vote Democratic!! Put leashes and spiked choke collars on these scumbags and control the violent haters!
    VOTE DEMOCRATIC IN NOVEMBER 2020


  8. #68
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    125,107

    Re: Armed 3%'ers Hang KY Governor in Effigy

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Unless the effigy is of trump...
    At which time you'll call it free speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    I always got Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Butterworth mixed up!
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Open up the concentration camps! Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Only if there are ovens.

  9. #69
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    125,107

    Re: Armed 3%'ers Hang KY Governor in Effigy

    Quote Originally Posted by Old 'N Chill View Post
    What sleazy scumbags! America's trash! Take out the trash in November and vote Democratic!! Put leashes and spiked choke collars on these scumbags and control the violent haters!
    Open up the concentration camps! Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexedgar View Post
    I always got Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Butterworth mixed up!
    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Open up the concentration camps! Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Only if there are ovens.

  10. #70
    Privileged


    calamity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    122,122

    Re: Armed 3%'ers Hang KY Governor in Effigy

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Open up the concentration camps! Right?
    Only if there are ovens.
    ByeDon 2020

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •