Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 163

Thread: What Happened in Wisconsin on Tuesday, 7 April Was Absolutely Disgraceful

  1. #131
    Guru Kerry Won Ohio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    St. Louis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,116

    Re: What Happened in Wisconsin on Tuesday, 7 April Was Absolutely Disgraceful

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    The only thing that appears to be disingenuous is your complaint. I have been pstiently waiting for you to make an argument and you have failed to do so.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I already answered your stupid Repug rabbit hole questions. Now kindly go troll someone else.

  2. #132
    Educator
    jotathought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Louisville, KY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    823

    Re: What Happened in Wisconsin on Tuesday, 7 April Was Absolutely Disgraceful

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    How many other State Governors postponed their elections and primaries? There were no court challenges to them. This is more voter suppression and you know it.
    If you researched the topic instead of making blind observations, you would have your answer. A few examples of the states that chose to postpone elections:

    • Maryland, for example, had been declared a state of emergency by the governor which authorized him to issue a special declaration (state law),
    • Kentucky has state law which allows the governor and secretary of state to jointly act to change the election date,
    • Georgia had declared a state of emergency by the governor which allowing the Secretary of State to postpone the elections. The state of emergency was extended and a subsequent reschedule was initiated.


    The Wisconsin governor, on the other hand, waited to the 11th hour to call a special session and subsequently issue an invalidated executive order to postpone the elections. This was after weeks of insisting the election would still commence on the scheduled date.

  3. #133
    Professor
    Sabre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Southern California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,359

    Re: What Happened in Wisconsin on Tuesday, 7 April Was Absolutely Disgraceful

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Won Ohio View Post
    You're darn right I have no problem with slurs against Republicans. Repugs are fascist Nazi terrorists who don't believe in democracy, who are willing to put Americans at risk in order to maintain power. Wisconsin on Tuesday was a perfect example.

    If you have a problem with it, I don't give a ****.

    Repugs are evil. That should concern you a lot more than whether or not I'm "childish" in my insults. Christ Almighty.
    You see, I am a Republican and so are the majority of my friends. We not fascists, Nazis, or terrorists and we certainly believe in democracy. I am not put off at the childishness of your slurs and insults, I question why you feel the need to express yourself with them, ad nauseam, to begin with.
    Whatever I post, unless otherwise indicated, is JMO

  4. #134
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    52,460

    Re: What Happened in Wisconsin on Tuesday, 7 April Was Absolutely Disgraceful

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Won Ohio View Post
    Says the unsophisticated Deep State believer...LOL.

    Not to mention a Trump cultist who refuses to answer this question:

    Has Trump done ANYTHING that is corrupt since taking office?

    You won't answer. An intellectually dishonest coward.
    So i guess it is as i thought you cannot in no way actually debate any topic with actual
    any kind of argument. dismissed.

    which is why you never responded to my last post.
    if this is all you have then you are not worth responding too.
    i will simply correct all of your conspiracy theories with facts.

    him being corrupt is your argument not mine.
    i don't have to prove your argument you have to prove your own argument.
    facts don't care about your feelings.

  5. #135
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    52,460

    Re: What Happened in Wisconsin on Tuesday, 7 April Was Absolutely Disgraceful

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyjo View Post
    Confused am I, at you accusation of lie. Voter ID, banning Sunday voting or ending the extension of the voting period, accepting some picture IDís and not others are items proposed by republicans. What pray, is their intent? Pretty obvious to me. Or are we talking about different things? Sorry if I got it wrong.
    show me where any of that was done here? i don't see it so why are you lying?
    facts don't care about your feelings.

  6. #136
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    52,460

    Re: What Happened in Wisconsin on Tuesday, 7 April Was Absolutely Disgraceful

    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    Yes you claimed that people who requested absentee ballots 2 weeks prior to the election did not receive them. I take your word that is an accurate claim but what you have not explained is what the republicans did that caused that to happen. What actions did the republicans take that prevented those voters from recieving their ballots and how did republicans prevent them from casting votes at the polls in the absence of having those ballots? Your claiming the republicans are responsible and im not saying they aren't; I'm asking how?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    From my understanding and what i read they were mailed out but the post office was returning a lot of them as return to sender for some reason.
    facts don't care about your feelings.

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    05-23-20 @ 04:41 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,991

    Re: What Happened in Wisconsin on Tuesday, 7 April Was Absolutely Disgraceful

    Quote Originally Posted by D_NATURED View Post
    He was only divisive in the sense that the racist fault line of the GOP widened in response to his being elected. Trump may seem like a uniter to you but the only ones he's united are the racists and the fascists. Is that what you're bragging about?
    And yet you all want Michelle Obama to run again one day. Hell no, that is a mistake that will never happen again!!!

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Last Seen
    05-23-20 @ 04:41 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    1,991

    Re: What Happened in Wisconsin on Tuesday, 7 April Was Absolutely Disgraceful

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
    You see, I am a Republican and so are the majority of my friends. We not fascists, Nazis, or terrorists and we certainly believe in democracy. I am not put off at the childishness of your slurs and insults, I question why you feel the need to express yourself with them, ad nauseam, to begin with.
    Exactly and democrats were the party of slavery and they think they claim the moral high ground over republicans. Please. Republicans freed the slaves and the dems were more than happy to keep them enslaved for life.

  9. #139
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Posts
    27,217

    Re: What Happened in Wisconsin on Tuesday, 7 April Was Absolutely Disgraceful

    Quote Originally Posted by ludin View Post
    From my understanding and what i read they were mailed out but the post office was returning a lot of them as return to sender for some reason.
    I guess the post office is in cahoots with the GOP

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

  10. #140
    Guru Kerry Won Ohio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    St. Louis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,116

    Re: What Happened in Wisconsin on Tuesday, 7 April Was Absolutely Disgraceful

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabre View Post
    You see, I am a Republican and so are the majority of my friends. We not fascists, Nazis, or terrorists and we certainly believe in democracy. I am not put off at the childishness of your slurs and insults, I question why you feel the need to express yourself with them, ad nauseam, to begin with.
    Forcing people to vote during a pandemic is terrorism. Pure and simple. Repugs only care about power. They are Nazis and terrorists.

    What's more vulgar than my "childishness" is how you defend these Nazis and terrorists.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •